Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 PM

Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty (2319 Views)

Obasanjo Host Tinubu, Mark, Ladoja And Others At His Hilltop Mansion. / Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Shegman22(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
The ancient town of Oyo witnessed an
unprecedented turn out of
residents and Accord Party Faithfuls who
thronged out to the open
field in front of the palace of the Alaafin of Oyo,
to welcome the
National Leader of Accord to the town. The
occasion was to formally
welcome over 5000 members of the All
Progressive Congress and their
party chieftains who decamped into the Accord
Party.
The erstwhile Oyo east local government
chairman of APC, Alhaji
Mukaila who spoke on be half of other excos
who decamped said that the
era of APC reign in Oyo is now effectively over,
he thanked his leader
Hon. Kazeem Kolawole Raji aka KK. Who
facilitated his entrant and that
of other excos of The APC in Oyo east local
government into the accord
party.
On their part leaders of the decampees Hon.
Kazeem Kolawole Raji, kk
and Hon. Agboola Kamorudeen aka Iselose,
spoke at the event, kk
remarked that he left the APC because the party
is no longer capable
of meeting, His political expectations and more
importantly the APC
led govt in Oyo state has failed the people. He
said though he was a
major financial of Senator Ajimobi campaigns in
the 2011 elections he
has no regret dumping the party that has
brought untold hardship to
the people of the state. He told the mammoth
crowd that Governor
Ajimobi had called to plead with him to recind
his decision, but he
was too late has his mind was set to be a
member of the accord party.
He said all these while displaying his accord
party membership card.
Senator Lanleyin also spoke at the event, in his
remark he noted that
all political parties are good, it's just that some
are better, he
quipped that there is nothing bad in a
government beautifying the
state, but not at the expense of the welfare and
well being of her
citizens, as a hungry man can not appreciate
flowers. He said the
needs of the people are simple and a caring
government should be able
to meet those needs for the people. He
remarked that though he is
interested in becoming the governor of the
state, he is however
willing to support a man with experience who
has done it before.
Senator Ladoja in his speech welcome the new
members into the party
and told them to feel at home in accord party
and not see themselves
as new comers. That the floor is open for them
to seek any elective
office they desire as the party will not
discriminate against them.
Senator Rasidi Ladoja was accompanied by the
National secretary of
Accord Alhaji Nureni Adisa, State Party
Chairman Alhaji Bashir Lawal,
State deputy Chairman Yinka Adeniyi,Senator
Olufemi Lanlenyin Chief
Dele Adigun, Mr. RemiAyodele and a host of
other party leaders. https://m.facebook.com/rashidi.a.ladoja/albums/736957273036738/?start_index=72

Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by bbello28(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Clueless bastards... Decamping as tho' dey re changing cars.....

Source jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by bbello28(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
bbello28: Clueless bastards... Decamping as tho' dey re changing cars.....

Source jare undecided
Crowd do deceive oo grin ladoja shld come nd ask omisore
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Johnnyessence(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
we need source pls it happens in 2011 they want to chop too as if the present govt is not trying and let me tell u this alaafin is behind ajumose let's me also tell u these Oyo votes will be shared 50%apc and 35% accord and 15%pdp
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
senator lanleyin is just deceiving himself even if he decamp to PDP he will still get 25% from voters at least they will share rice and kerosene and Feb 24 for governorship election is not ileya day or Christmas day it's an election day .

1 Like

Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Johnnyessence(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
senator Ladoja is old to govern Oyo again even if he backs lanleyin he will just receive 40% votes of electorate ajimobi(ajumose) will break d jinx of Oyo proverb this time Cos' people will vote for him massively Ibadan is not like ekiti where by d so called rich politicians will be giving d masses kerosene and rice they are fooled they are educated.even PEJ will loose with a landslide in Oyo states Cos' d margin will be much.
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by stinggy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
bbello28:
Crowd do deceive oo grin ladoja shld come nd ask omisore
You can't use Ladoja and Omisore together in a sentence, that's abomination.
Ladoja is well-loved, Omisore isn't

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Shegman22(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Johnnyessence: senator Ladoja is old to govern Oyo again even if he backs lanleyin he will just receive 40% votes of electorate ajimobi(ajumose) will break d jinx of Oyo proverb this time Cos' people will vote for him massively Ibadan is not like ekiti where by d so called rich politicians will be giving d masses kerosene and rice they are fooled they are educated.even PEJ will loose with a landslide in Oyo states Cos' d margin will be much.
pls what is ladoja and ajimobi age?
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by nzeobi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Big ups to him but I don't believe newspaper and online politics let 2015 decide.
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
All hail the next Governor of Oyo State, Senator Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja. Accord Party, Ko durosoke!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by nzeobi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Big ups to him but I know he can always rent some crowd. I don't believe newspaper and online politics let 2015 decide.
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by GodofGrace(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
i just dey observ
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Shegman22(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
stinggy:
You can't use Ladoja and Omisore together in a sentence, that's abomination.
Ladoja is well-loved, Omisore isn't
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Binton: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
ajimobi is d best governor that has ever rule oyo but I doubt his return

ibadan people love ladoja and his party might win if he's able to pull votes from oke-ogun
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by stevolinkon40: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Binton: ajimobi is d best governor that has ever rule oyo but I doubt his return

ibadan people love ladoja and his party might win if he's able to pull votes from oke-ogun
all he needs is 30% voteS from oke ogun
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Brahms(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ladoja should pave way for someone else.
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by stevolinkon40: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Brahms: Ladoja should pave way for someone else.

and u will vote for accord party if he does?
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by stevolinkon40: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Shegman22: pls what is ladoja and ajimobi age?
I wonder o. 5years diff.. ladoja is 1944 and ajimobi is 1949
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Brahms(m): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
stevolinkon40: and u will vote for accord party if he does?
I never said that. Ajimobi is just a confused pet to me. He's more clueless than the clown we have in Aso-Rock.
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Amitex(m): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Surely APC is dieing but the followers are not learning. Accord Party pulling this crowd and PDP strongly contending, I am sure APC would lose Oyo State. Come to think of it, could it be that Accord is another offshoot of PDP like APGA and LP? If APC loses Oyo after Ekiti it would be bad market for Tinubu and his co-APC travelers. Truly, the Ribadus, Shekaraus, Bafarawas, Marwas, etc of this world know something about the APC that is yet to unfold.

Time will tell, but for me and my household it is GEJ till 2019! Haters can do the needful. If you quote me to type rubbish, you automatically heap the curse on yourself and your family.
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Madawaki01(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2014
Amitex: Surely APC is dieing but the followers are not learning. Accord Party pulling this crowd and PDP strongly contending, I am sure APC would lose Oyo State. Come to think of it, could it be that Accord is another offshoot of PDP like APGA and LP? If APC loses Oyo after Ekiti it would be bad market for Tinubu and his co-APC travelers. Truly, the Ribadus, Shekaraus, Bafarawas, Marwas, etc of this world know something about the APC that is yet to unfold.

Time will tell, but for me and my household it is GEJ till 2019! Haters can do the needful. If you quote me to type rubbish, you automatically heap the curse on yourself and your family.
hell no,hahaha,let me telk u something as an ibadan indigene,accord is different from apga and lp,u hear?even ladoja knws that any slight romance with GEJ will hav a very big dent on his political career,same reason he didn't go to pdp,i'm just happy that oyo state is between apc and accord,never again shall oyo state go back to the akala and pdp era.
Acccorrrdddd!!!
Oneness and progress
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Shegman22(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Madawaki01: hell no,hahaha,let me telk u something as an ibadan indigene,accord is different from apga and lp,u hear?even ladoja knws that any slight romance with GEJ will hav a very big dent on his political career,same reason he didn't go to pdp,i'm just happy that oyo state is between apc and accord,never again shall oyo state go back to the akala and pdp era.
Acccorrrdddd!!!
Oneness and progress
gbam
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by stevolinkon40: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Madawaki01: hell no,hahaha,let me telk u something as an ibadan indigene,accord is different from apga and lp,u hear?even ladoja knws that any slight romance with GEJ will hav a very big dent on his political career,same reason he didn't go to pdp,i'm just happy that oyo state is between apc and accord,never again shall oyo state go back to the akala and pdp era.
Acccorrrdddd!!!
Oneness and progress
Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by Shegman22(m): 4:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Amitex: Surely APC is dieing but the followers are not learning. Accord Party pulling this crowd and PDP strongly contending, I am sure APC would lose Oyo State. Come to think of it, could it be that Accord is another offshoot of PDP like APGA and LP? If APC loses Oyo after Ekiti it would be bad market for Tinubu and his co-APC travelers. Truly, the Ribadus, Shekaraus, Bafarawas, Marwas, etc of this world know something about the APC that is yet to unfold.

Re: Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty by stevolinkon40: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
anyone at mapo today?.

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS, Sack Olu Ibukun Koye And Get Him Tried For Bioterrorism / 78-year-old PDP Chieftain Dies On Top Of Lover / Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.