Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! (855 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by Amitex(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Prayer Appeal: Before it is too Late!

I am sending out an appeal to all Christians to please, pray for President Jonathan. Please do not be angry.

Let us put our emotions aside and pray based on principle that God commands us to pray for “kings and for all that are in authority”.

We may not fully understand why the President takes decisions (or fails to take decisions) as he does, but, considering the barrage of incantations, enchantments, sorcery, invocations of evil and spells projected at him, it is a miracle that the man is still alive.

I heard from a reliable source today, that the people on the other side held a meeting a few days ago to plan how to get rid of him, using every means possible. A particular traditional ruler donated N50m, and others too made similar donations. Their current plan is to do massive rituals that will involve burying live animals in 17 different places all over the nation.

Only the church can break their spells. Unfortunately, many Christians are too upset with the President that he is not acting decisively. Permit me to ask, if you were the one facing this barrage of spells and enchantments, how would you have performed?

Please pray. We may not understand why, but God did not make a mistake in making Goodluck Jonathan president of Nigeria. Our duty is to sustain him with prayers in obedience to the Word of God.

If we fail in our responsibility to pray for him as God commands, then we cannot complain that he has failed in his responsibility of providing decisive leadership for the nation. Let us do our part in obedience to God.

Before it is too late, mobilize prayers for the President.

God bless you.

Your brother,

The Truth

culled from:http://kingdomnewsng.com/prophecies/104-prayer-appeal-before-it-is-too-late

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by bonnybonco: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
The President must survive, Nigeria must survive and Africa must survive In Jesus Name - Amen

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by Tallesty1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amitex: I heard from a reliable source today, that the people on the other side held a meeting a few days ago to plan how to get rid of him, using every means possible. A particular traditional ruler donated N50m, and others too made similar donations. Their current plan is to do massive rituals that will involve burying live animals in 17 different places all over the nation.
SMH
Re: Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by bonnybonco: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
The President must survive, Nigeria must survive and Africa must survive In Jesus Name - Amen

Fist to Comment sha
Re: Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by Brahms(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amitex: Prayer Appeal: Before it is too Late!

I am sending out an appeal to all Christians to please, pray for President Jonathan. Please do not be angry.

Let us put our emotions aside and pray based on principle that God commands us to pray for “kings and for all that are in authority”.

We may not fully understand why the President takes decisions (or fails to take decisions) as he does, but, considering the barrage of incantations, enchantments, sorcery, invocations of evil and spells projected at him, it is a miracle that the man is still alive.

I heard from a reliable source today, that the people on the other side held a meeting a few days ago to plan how to get rid of him, using every means possible. A particular traditional ruler donated N50m, and others too made similar donations. Their current plan is to do massive rituals that will involve burying live animals in 17 different places all over the nation.

Only the church can break their spells. Unfortunately, many Christians are too upset with the President that he is not acting decisively. Permit me to ask, if you were the one facing this barrage of spells and enchantments, how would you have performed?

Please pray. We may not understand why, but God did not make a mistake in making Goodluck Jonathan president of Nigeria. Our duty is to sustain him with prayers in obedience to the Word of God.

If we fail in our responsibility to pray for him as God commands, then we cannot complain that he has failed in his responsibility of providing decisive leadership for the nation. Let us do our part in obedience to God.

God bless you.

Your brother,

The Truth

culled from:http://kingdomnewsng.com/prophecies/104-prayer-appeal-before-it-is-too-late
Mumu
Re: Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by kel4soft: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2014
OP Seems you don't know even his followers and aides are involve in same business of vodoo. Same goes to him.
Re: Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by Amitex(m): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2014
Brahms: Mumu

[center]
Send E-Mail Message To Brahms

Twitter: @

Time registered: August 23, 2014

Time spent online: 2 hours & 31 minutes

[/center]View Brahms's posts (23) | View Brahms's topics (0)[/center]

Unfortunate for a blind, deaf and dumb! You did not need to open a mew moniker to post. It shows you are one uncourageous member!
Re: Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by Brahms(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2014
Amitex: [s]

[center]
Send E-Mail Message To Brahms

Twitter: @

Time registered: August 23, 2014

Time spent online: 2 hours & 31 minutes

[/center]View Brahms's posts (23) | View Brahms's topics (0)[/center]

Unfortunate for a blind, deaf and dumb! You did not need to open a mew moniker to post. It shows you are one uncourageous member![/s]
Mumu
Re: Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2014
OP,
make sure you are praying!
One man who stands in the gap faithfully is enough!

Jonathan will not die.
Re: Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by remarkD(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2014
@OP, if you don't mind my asking (please, do not)... which country/city are you residing?
Re: Prayer Appeal: Before It Is Too Late! by rusep: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2014
Amitex: Prayer Appeal: Before it is too Late!

God bless you.

Your brother,

The Truth

Keep deceiving yourself, those traditional rulers you are mentioning are even benefiting in this government more than you people, keep on dividing the masses. At the top they don’t know those differences, is the sharing that matters. Keep on praying while they continue the chopping.

(1) (Reply)

Interview With The Executive Governor Of Ogun State Sen.ibikunle Amosun FCA. Pt1 / Major Fraud Scams In The United States Involve Nigerians / Security Men And Students Killed In FCE Kano Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.