Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos (3461 Views)

Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos / President Jonathan's Food-Poisoning Suit In Gambian Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 24, 2014
Wish GEJ could become a monarch,so that he can rule us forever..

GEJ till Shekau repents.

3 Likes

Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by alotofgrace(m): 5:30am On Aug 24, 2014
TheImp: President GEJ looking like a boss in Germany, Photo Credit @abati1990

in suit
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by chukjojo(m): 5:34am On Aug 24, 2014
seankay: Dem use hat swear for am? grin
honestly i am suspecting the use of that hat, maybe it's his ODESHI?cheesy
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Descartes: 5:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Nctrice: Nice! But the collar of the shirt Is too big tho!
Not so, it a standard wink
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Brahms(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2014
hopilo:
what do you know?
What do you want to know?
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Malawian(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2014
the hat is called resourse control hat.

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Rawani: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2014
Somebody should tell the Otuoke cowboy that Boko Haram have captured an entire Local Government in Adamawa State.
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2014
This man should be ashamed of himself, going to Germany for medical check up and posting his pictures for the whole world to see. Was it not a head of state like him - a woman for that matter - that runs a country like Germany with improved health facilities?

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Rawani: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2014
joeblack62: President Jonathan is in Germany presently taking a needed rest. Trust me, If Isis starts bombing America today, Obama would be in Nigeria tomorrow for vacation sending his regards to basketball teams in America. Oshi, Your house is on fire but u can go relax and take purified-water in your neighbor's apartment. Beast of no Nations!!!

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by perez019(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2014
Just can't imagine Buhari in a suit grin grin.
GEJ Till 2019 or u relocate to Liberia.

N.B: APC E-lizards shouldn't even try to quote me.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by lagdmark(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2014
Fine gentle man shine it's your time, God is on your side!
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by HarrveySpecter(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2014
perez019: Just can't imagine Buhari in a suit grin grin.
GEJ Till 2019 or u relocate to Liberia.

N.B: APC E-lizards shouldn't even try to quote me.
He was a military general. Wore a uniform to work everyday for years! Can you get suited up than that?

My post has nothing to do with PDP/APC, just enlightening you.
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by perez019(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
He was a military general. Wore a uniform to work everyday for years! Can you get suited up than that?

My post has nothing to do with PDP/APC, just enlightening you.

Hello sir, I said suit and not uniform. Baba was also a military man u knw (I mean OBJ), but am so sure a suit won't look gud on him if he attempts to wear one now.
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2014
mr clueless president, you are smiling and another version of ISIS is overrunning northern nigeria.
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Phame: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nothing look good on this man.
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Etfash(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
saytan: mr clueless president, you are smiling and another version of ISIS is overrunning northern nigeria.

Why call him clueless? It is not wise to insult or call people names; worse still, your leader. Let's be humane.
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by maestroferddi: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: This man should be ashamed of himself, going to Germany for medical check up and posting his pictures for the whole world to see. Was it not a head of state like him - a woman for that matter - that runs a country like Germany with improved health facilities?
Jonathan is always getting a one up on you guys.

As the Igbos would say: ochu nwa okuko nwe ada, nwa okuko nwe nwemwe oso.

Translated: it is for the chicken poacher to keep stumbling while the chicken steadily hops to safety...
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
maestroferddi: Jonathan is always getting a one up on you guys.

As the Igbos would say: ochu nwa okuko nwe ada, nwa okuko nwe nwemwe oso.

Translated: it is for the chicken poacher to keep stumbling while the chicken steadily hops to safety...
I pray that you get your senses. Jonathan receives a higher salary than the German Chancellor and flies in 10 presidential jets yet can't provide what the Chancellor provides for German to Nigerians.
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by maestroferddi: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I pray that you get your senses. Jonathan receives a higher salary than the German Chancellor and flies in 10 presidential jets yet can't provide what the Chancellor provides for German to Nigerians.
I am sorry for you. Hypocrisy is a disease of the soul.

Is your noise because of the love for Nigerian people or because your corrupt kinsmen are not the ones calling the calling the shots?

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Brahms: Hat on Suit? Who does that?

Well, to be Educated doesn't mean you're Civilized.
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Dreyl(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
He looks smart without his fedora hat grin
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2021
ofala:
Looking real nice....But why were people spreading negative news of ill health for a healthy man like this? Even if he is not doing magic as many expect, at least we should wish him well. He is the number ONE citizen of Nigeria as of today and it carries a lot of responsibilities
please wish Buhari too well. He is also a number one citizen of our dear country.
Re: President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2021
ratiken:
This man 'GEJ' is a great guy
what of Buhari?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According / Acer Packard Bell Easynote ENME69BMP Intel (2GB,500GB HDD) 10.1-inch ₦ 47,900 / Looted Money Discovered In Foreign Banks. Names Of Depositors: London Swiss U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.