Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers (107830 Views)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Business Synergy; List Your Service, Skills & Company / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
outstandingjk:

Answer to question 1,
You mustn't, what determines d number of holes on your clasp is d size of ur bead. U can decide to put step/layer one in number one hole, step/layer two in number 3 hole and step/layer 3 in number 5 hole.

Answer to question 2,
There are brooches that comes with detachable pin, that will be what u will puurchase

Answer to question 3,
To every diameter of a bead hole, there is a monofilament for it. Ask where u buy your materials. Monofilament is better depending on what you intend to achieve regarding to design

Answer to question 4,
Do not add d jump ring next time. When making d loop, before closing d loop. put ur earring before pressing d loop.

I hope my answers will help

God bless you ma
i didnt phrase the first question well
I meant can I string a 3 layer necklace in a 5-hole clasp?
Ive already done it that way cos the beads were very big but wanted to know if its a NO NO

Please can you expantiate why monofilament is better than tiger tail?
Thank you very much
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
chaircover:

God bless you ma
Ive already done it that way cos the beads were very big but wanted to know if its a NO NO

Thank you very much
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2015
chaircover:

God bless you ma

Thank you very much

It is not a No No at all. There are no rules in creativity to me. Like I said using monofilament over tiger tail depends on d design and ur budgeted cost.

Tiger tail only kinks too often but with heavier beads, it doesn't that much. and just not economy friendly but it's much more realiable and stronger than momofilament.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2015
outstandingjk:

It is not a No No at all. There are no rules in creativity to me. Like I said using monofilament over tiger tail depends on d design and ur budgeted cost.

Tiger tail only kinks too often but with heavier beads, it doesn't that much. and just not economy friendly but it's much more realiable and stronger than momofilament.

Thank you very much
I love your second sentence, cos ive just been doing my own thing, but sometimes I question myself becasue they dont always follow the norm that one sees. Your statement really upped my confidence in myself. Thank you.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2015
LAUGH TO START THE WEEK
A teacher asked his students, 1+1= ?. A student stood up and said 4. A man passing by overheard the answer, shook his head and said to himself, "my God, Jonathan will kill us in this country o. Everything has increased, transport fare, fuel prices, foodstuffs, beer,... everything. Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.... its gonna be a week of laughter,
Thank God it's Monday! Have a Blessed week!

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thebeadslady:
Please house i need help on this wirework design.thanks

Hello darling, do u still need help on this design?? Just got inspiration for it
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by phunmykay(f): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
outstandingjk:

Hello darling, do u still need help on this design?? Just got inspiration for it
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Rhukie(f): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2015
outstandingjk:

No it's not, I will let u know how to make it as soon as am less busy. My Page's name is MMG Creations. Season greetings to you
How are you doing? please, we ae still expecting the tutorial for the red necklace. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
outstandingjk:

. outstandingjk how are you ma? yes I still need the tutorial on the wirework o, the one in lilac colour.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bukolabello58(f): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gud p.m house,I wanna say tank u̶̲̥̅̊ 2 all profesional in dis house.I realy enjoy bein wit u̶̲̥̅̊. U̶̲̥̅̊ help me a lot God bless u̶̲̥̅̊ and more strenght 2 ur elbow.pls house I nid help on dis design

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bukolabello58(f): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
D picture is a mistake pls am very sorry house.dis is d real one
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bukolabello58(f): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tanks

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thebeadslady:
. outstandingjk how are you ma? yes I still need the tutorial on the wirework o, the one in lilac colour.

Km dear, I think I just got a student for u in IB, send me ur number on FB. Will share how I feel on d lilac work soon
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bukolabello58(f): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Gud morng house,any help on dis design.I wil b grateful
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by phunmykay(f): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2015
bukolabello58:
Gud morng house,any help on dis design.I wil b grateful
Pls am nt seeing any pix oooo mayb u re upload it
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
No picture is showing
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bukolabello58(f): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ok I wil resend it I don't no wot happen 2 it

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by SerenaT(f): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
outstandingjk:

Check Ur mail dear
haha outstanding. Wh email now. Put it here let's all benefit biko
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
SerenaT:
haha outstanding. Wh email now. Put it here let's all benefit biko

I don't get you please.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
My beloved sisters who would want to place orders, location is not going to be a barrier, we promise to get your jewelries to wherever you are (extra cost apply). Refer us to your friends, sisters, in laws, mum, aunt's, colleagues, we promise to deliver to their satisfaction. I need your patronage, before hunger go kill me, lol. Oya if u don't want hunger to kill me, call us now. BlackBerry pin : 2B8EB6FD Our Facebook page remains https://m.facebook.com/Phabulousadorn. Visit our page. BBM channel C001EE65B. Instagram : phabulous_creation.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
dear chinamims, its been ages o, where you waka go now?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by dearestsewa(f): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Hello beautiful beaders in the house. Pls enlighten me on how to recognize authentic Coral beads and the price range per strand. Thanks.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bukolabello58(f): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2015
Gud morng house,pls I nid ur help on dis design.tanks in anticipation

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abdeo: 2:21am On Feb 03, 2015
bukolabello58:
For this design u will be needing
2 different colors of seed beads
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abdeo: 3:16am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abdeo: 3:21am On Feb 03, 2015
bukolabello58:
See mai next post
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abdeo: 3:26am On Feb 03, 2015
bukolabello58:
Go through this Web page for d help of d design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKpjaNLxVfg
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bukolabello58(f): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gud eveng abdeo,tanks 4 ur response am grateful,but I dint get d yotube u̶̲̥̅̊ sent,pls can u̶̲̥̅̊ help me here by explainin better 4 d benefit of odas.tanks 4 ur co operatn
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
hello house, how una dey did weekend? shey una don go chop rice for wedding ceremony just like I am doing right now?
pls o is there anybody here that knows about paper beads? if yes I will like to know the materials needed and the kind of stores I can get it from. thank you
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abdeo: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
bukolabello58:
Gud eveng abdeo,tanks 4 ur response am grateful,but I dint get d yotube u̶̲̥̅̊ sent,pls can u̶̲̥̅̊ help me here by explainin better 4 d benefit of odas.tanks 4 ur co operatn

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abdeo: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
bukolabello58:

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abdeo: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=Abdeo post=30525062][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.