Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers (107825 Views)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Business Synergy; List Your Service, Skills & Company / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Eneje25: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Abahbee:
Umutops,just follow the picture below.
Please ma how do I find this page on Facebook.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2015
No knowledge is worth a WASTE
Follow @
https://www.nairaland.com/2368595/free-bead-wireworks-jewelry-training
To showcase and advertise your beadworks.
You can also derive inspirations from others work.
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT IT IS NOT A "TEACH ME" THREAD... Any project u need assistance on can be taken HERE.
TX for UNDERSTANDING
Follow ROTADBD @
www.facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor
www.instagram.com/rotadbd
www.54artistry.com/rotadbd
www.rotadbeadsanddecor..com
www.twitter.com/rotadbd

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Odufah(f): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2015
hnmm am back oooh so madam toynex dnt u dare close d thread o,misss u guys gan ni,unable to comment on d main thread oo no knw wetin dey happen,onose mama am d most happpist congrat n may God see u through amin
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Umutops(f): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Please for God sake. I really need help for this. Thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Juliet77: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
My work.

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Juliet77: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good evening everyone. Pls can I get help on dis design. If it's allowed. Thanks. It actually looks like a knitted bead but nt sure

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Juliet77:
Good evening everyone. Pls can I get help on dis design. If it's allowed. Thanks. It actually looks like a knitted bead but nt sure

Personally, I have cultivated d habit of pressing the like button before screen-shoting anybody's work on Instagram. It is a show that I like it and that will probably motivate the person to do more, I am MMG Creations.

4 Likes

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Tomeseen(f): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Juliet77:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c3XE-f9I-k
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Juliet77: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks
Tomeseen:

and Mmg creations herself
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tomeseen:

@Tomeseen, you don't want to show us what you've done with the design, post it naa make we see. happy beading @juliet77

2 Likes

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Hi,
The e-book for beginners on wire and bead making still readily available at an affordable price. WhatsApp or call me on 08034915065

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Juliet77:
Thanks and Mmg creations herself
I an sorry to say this, you shouldn't have directed her to YouTube when the owner of the design is here, you should have allow her to attend to the Lady that wants to learn herself, it is not proper I must say. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bongila(f): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Please house,can anyone help with this? Will be eternally grateful.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by gleetaz(f): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
good morning to all our bosses. God has you all. pls can anyone explain how dis is made? thank u

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by mimilala: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is called vmatting or v netting. It has been tot here by 3 different people. Check previous pages.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by mimilala: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=bongila post=35266087]Please house,can anyone help with this? Will be eternally grateful. [/quoteThis is called ebola. It has been tot.Check previous pages.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by rukenwen: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Pls need help on dis design

2 Likes

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Contact me for the video tutorial of this beaded necklace. 08136235639

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Thebeadslady:
. lol, you too like money joor, I just want to confirm something, I think I am mistaking. you for someone else on both Facebook and whatsapp
U are ooo my sister. She is a big impersonator and a wicked one for that matter.
[colour=#7700077]ATTENTION EVERYONE.... PLS I am not responsible for ur DEALING WITH ANYONE UNDER THE NAME TOYNEX FROM NAIRALAND WITH ANY CONTACT INFORMATION OTHER THAN
+2348O3O42O155 or anywhere aside here:
www.Facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor
www.rotadbeadsanddecor..com
Or any Business Name that is not ROTAD BEADS AND DECOR, AKURE.... a.k.a....ROTADBD
ABOVE are My Address and NO OTHER..... Any Address Different from the above is For IMPERSONATORs.
PLS BEWARE![/colour]
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Its here again. Michi beads and jewellery presents 10 days bead making workshop for beginners and professionals at her studio this August. weekend classes are available for working-class. we also offer 2 weeks, one month intensive classes. call us now for more details. limited space available. 08064730396. we are located in owerri.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2015
BEAD MAKING ONLINE CLASS
ROTAD BEADS AND DECOR ONLINE BEAD MAKING
TRAINING SCHEME
LEARN BEAD MAKING ONLINE
ROTADBD offers online trainings for individuals
interested in making beads and who for the sake of
distance in location could not come for our one on
one training.
Rotadbd offers online training on different
categories as stated below:
continue reading @ http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/bead-making-online-class.html?m=1
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 4:46am On Sep 19, 2015
By Popular Demand:
Rotadbd is introducing another FAMILY HOUSE for bead making online training like we had before on NAIRALAND site.
CREATIVITY IS ABOUT DEVELOPMENT- DON'T BE LEFT OUT OF THE TREND - STRIVE TO KNOW MORE
@
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..com.ng/p/ewhatsapp.html?m=1

to know the NEW TRAINING PLATFORM and HOW IT WORKS.

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by brilly63(f): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2015
pls which forum is for learners.... am eagerly interested
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2015
brilly63:
pls which forum is for learners.... am eagerly interested
follow here>>>
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..com.ng/p/ewhatsapp.html?m=1
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2015
Michi beads and jewellery studio requires the service of a jeweller.
1. Applicant must be experienced.
2. Applicant must be conservant with bead designs,
how to make beads.
3. A female , single.
4. Applicant must have love for beading.
5. Ready to work under supervision.
6. Must be living in owerri imo state.
Nb: if you fall in these criterias above please contact me on 08064730396. But if you have little knowledge, you can call in so we could negotiate better.
Please for those in owerri. You could refer someone who you think might need these opportunity.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by ifysweetty(f): 12:31am On Oct 07, 2015
stumbled on this trend few weeks back and it has really helped me brush up my skills.I really appreciation all the professionals in the house for sharing and teaching and I hope to become a professional one day.Tanks u ..
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Shiningstarss: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Happy Sunday house. I'm sorry I went through all 100 pages of the other thread I still didn't get this. Please I need help in this please. tnx y'all.

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shiningstarss:
Happy Sunday house. I'm sorry I went through all 100 pages of the other thread I still didn't get this. Please I need help in this please. tnx y'all.
Contact me on WhatsApp 08034915065 with full illustrations at a token
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by robsie(f): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2015
gud mowny aus...am also a learner fromnewbies thread and dz thread and am api 2 comment 2dae...i wil b api if am acceptd as a member and also...& pls nid ur help on dz design ...tnkx in anticipation

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Akunyun(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Consy11:
my own knitted bead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by christian247: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
hello everyone, pls am new here but am not new in bead making and wire. I hope we will all learn More from each other
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by christian247: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
please do I need to be added before viewing pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.