Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process - Education (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process (552910 Views)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Elxandre:

it is!
the questions are limited even in CBT.
They just mix it up randomly for each student.
I did it last year.
The person beside never had same question with me except like five of it.

And it was mixed up.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by gameboi: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2015
^^^
Na wa oh! undecided
Some People won't just give up angry

These runz won't help Nigerian students in particular and Nigeria in General.

Please don't Quote me.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by cutebobo(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015
is it possible to practice jamb cbt on andriod phone
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Emmafe(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Great ife! It's time to socialize,meet,make
friends,chat,relate,mingle,gist with department
mates,course mates,level mates and also get the
Aspirants updated and enlightened on admission. Let's
meet now on the school social website www.oaucampus.com
Aspirants are also emplore to register at the website so as to meet with stalites for enlightenment and also get answers to all their questions on admission.

Like www.fb.com/oaucampus
Follow on www.twitter.com/oau_campus

ALUTA CONTINUA!
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by danakpeskz: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
whatsup,pls any rsust aspirant in the house?if yes WhatsApp me with 08133518535
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Emmafe(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Great ife! It's time to socialize,meet,make
friends,chat,relate,mingle,gist with department
mates,course mates,level mates and also get the
Aspirants updated and enlightened on admission.
Let's
meet now on the school social website
www.oaucampus.com
Aspirants are also emplore to register at the website
so as to meet with stalites for enlightenment and
also get answers to all their questions on admission.

Like www.fb.com/oaucampus
Follow on www.twitter.com/oau_campus
ALUTA CONTINUA!
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by KidProgrammer(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
cutebobo:
is it possible to practice jamb cbt on andriod phone
yea,all you need is just to download the cbt android app.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by cutebobo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
KidProgrammer:
yea,all you need is just to download the cbt android app.
thank u bro

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Chidexter(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
preciousMuna:
Hi am also aspiring for Geography in Unn,,,u can add me on 08180238519 let's update each other and the statistics is 89 for unn

Ok, i'm not on whats app currently, buh do you have a facebook acct?. So i can add you from there.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by authecosta911(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gud dae aos, pls what's the stat for Elect Elect at unilorin and Mechanical Engineering at Federal poly ILarO Pls help a soul
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by topchi(f): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
my subject combination are use of eng,biology,chemistry and physics .The sch is UNIZIK and i qm from Abia state.Pls what are my chances?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Shinasijison: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lagos Weekend Classes on January 24th, 25th, 31st and 1st of February
Many executives express frustration as they attempt to reign in the chaos and expense associated with their IT investments but find little in the way of substantive guidance. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is the world’s most widely accepted approach to the management and delivery of IT Services.
ITIL has become the choice of industry leaders worldwide - from small and medium sized enterprises to large corporations.
At Sijison Training, Our training session is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our class is always interactive and based on practical experience. Our training covers all the areas you need to be a successful Personnel and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.
MODULES COVERED:
• Origins, Development and Governance
• Identifying and Documenting The Services
• Data Information and Knowledge
• Optimizing the Infrastructure
• The Five Core Processes - The Service Lifecycle
• Service Strategy
• Service Design
• Service Transition
• Service Operation
• Continual Service Improvement
What you will learn:
• ITIL terminology and the structure
• Basic concepts and core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management
• How to apply ITIL practices for Service Management with further guidance
Who Should Attend:
• Professionals seeking advancement in their career
• Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework;
• Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization;
• IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
Register For Our January Training Session and Enjoy a 20% Discount
Please Visit: www.sijisontraining.com or call +234– 8180224477, 09092777877 BBPin: 33422647, 21B704A5 or send us an email: training@sijisontraining.com for more details

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Champella(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
danakpeskz:
whatsup,pls any rsust aspirant in the house?if yes WhatsApp me with 08133518535

Present Sir. I'll drop you a message on Whatsapp shortly.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by siinno(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Azboy34:
i am an indigene of Ondo state bt i would luv 2 skul in northern Nigeria bt due 2 d first choice of 1 university i av changed my decision. i am aspiring 4 Educatn and political educatn in A:A:U:A.

dude, could you tell me little abt federal uni of ondo
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Profkunlexxy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pls,i need help on the cbt app i can download on my blackberry phone or the 1 that can support nokia.The cbt app i dwnloaded on my blackberry doesn't open,it is telling me error.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Papuze(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Good evening people, how are you guys? For pple who choose Unilorin or wants to find out abt Unilorin can call 07088010625...
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Blaqsmith(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Lisaint:
Can any1 pls advice me on d course I Can apply for with d following ssce result

Eco-B2
Geo-c4
Eng-c6
Math-C5
Bio-B2
Am tinking Abbt choosing ESTATE MANAGEMENT@ rufus giwa poly.........bt I need ur help to accqiure more Course dat will go in line with dis SScE
Tanx for ur help in advance

i tink wiv dat result,u ar guud to go.

am a student of rufus giwa poly,mass comm.

we can talk if u dnt mind
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by kissa25: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2015
I need info on direct entryform

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by peterirhivben: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2015
JAMB 2015 EXAMINATION PREPARATION HELP

JAMB 2015 EXAMINATION is completely CBT(COMPUTER BASED TEST). Are you about to take the 2015 JAMB UTME? Then you should start preparing for your success.

NOW READ THIS

Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have reportedly announced the date for the 2015 UTME Computer Based Test (CBT).

A press released by the Board’s public relations officer, Mr Fabian Benjamin disclosed that the CBT will be on Wednesday, the 4th of March, 2015.

He further revealed that about 1.4 million candidates will be sitting the CBT nationwide.

While browsing and making research online, i came across so many post about CBT softwares and a whole of that. Yes many persons and organisation has done much to design these softwares to emulate what you are expected to encounter when you will be writing your exam this march 4th but most of this CBT softwares from what i have read about them and seen have fallen short in some very vital areas, that is why i have decided to make this post and come up with this help.

Note: The opinion stated below is strictly my opinion and i am in no way discriminating against any body or organisations.

The following are some areas i think this CBT softwares should have address or focus on and as such i consider these shortcoming on the softwares part to my own opinion

1. The way this CBT softwares is emphasize is as if knowning how to use it garantee success.

The truth is that knowing how to use computer will contribute to your effective use of your computer on the day of examination but success is only garantee if you know your subject very well and will be able to infer the answer to the questions quickly and accurately within the alotted time. Knowing how to use CBT is equivalent to knowing how to shade on a paper very well as in PBT but that alone cannot garantee you success.

2.Most of this CBT softwares is based on JAMB past questions

The truth is that while past questions gives you an ideas of the kind of questions to expect, there is no garantee that this questions will be repeated. JAMB have been conducting exams since its inception in 1978, now tell me how many questions have been repeated all these years. You will find out that it is less than 15%, so small that it alone cannot garantee you success.
To succeed you need to get the jamb syllabus and study that of the subject you are about to write. This is where 99.9% of the questions is base, more than enough to make you successful and score very high.

3. Some of the CBT softwares covers jamb past question within the last 10 years or less and that is all.

If you can study and understand all the questions JAMB have set in the past 10 years that will help a lot say about 40% of what is required but I think that is quite small if we have to go by past questions alone. Remember jamb have conducted about 36 exams in total starting from 1978 and they may decide to take questions from any of the past years or even none.
To leave no stone unturn, study all JAMB questions from 1978 till date. In addition study as much past questions from other exam conducting bodies you may know. Just study, study and study, everything and anything.

4. All the CBT softwares i have come across focus on only past questions and their solution.

Yes, the aim of writing JAMB is to pass but JAMB aim is not just for you to be able to write and pass.

JAMB is conducted to ensure that you understand your area of study and are qualify to gain admission into higher learning to continue the second stage of your learning. Hence your focus is not just to write and pass but to understand your area of study and if you understand your areas of study well enough you can answer any question on it and hence score very high in your examination.

5. To use CBT softwares you need a laptop or personal computer.

While a personal computer may not be above the reach of the average Nigerians, you will agree with me that very few persons within the age bracket of those writing JAMB have their own computer. Even those whose parents or elder one have these computer may have limited access to it. This limited access make it difficult for them to have enough time to practise. Even those who registered in CBT centre may not have all the time to practise and know the areas they need to study more.

It would have been better if student have other means to study and practise that offers them more access to this study materials and enough time to study and practise expecially in those areas that they find difficult.

It is based on this shortcoming that we have decided to come up with a package that will garantee those serious student what they need-SUCCESS in their forth coming examinations. We are so sure that using this package will garantee you success that we have even offer to give you your full money you use to purchase this package back if it did not help you in your forth coming JAMB examination, something not even CBT softwares can garantee you of. But before we talk much on these package, let us introduce ourselves.

WHO ARE WE

For graduates applicant seeking to write job aptitude test, BLUEPRINT is a very familiar name. Over the years we have prepared graduates preparing to write job aptitude test and our success rate speaks for itselves.Currently we have more than 25 job aptitude test preparatory materials, the most common and controversial being BLUEPRINT MASTER APTITUDE TEST E-BOOK. We are also a leading tutor in preparig student for PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (P.T.I) entrance examination, another areas we have achieved much success rate and recognitions nationwide.

Now we have decided to bring down our service to those preparing for JAMB and other basic examinations including POST UTME and SCHOLARSHIP aptitude test, and we are such that once more among the more than 1.4 million student that will be writing this year JAMB, those using our preparatory package will definitely add to our long list of success.

Our preparatory package comes in two formats
PACKAGE A. AN E-BOOK and other materials in electronic format(PDF, MP3, VIDEO FILES, ONLINE ASSESSMENT TEST ALL DOWNLOADABLES)
PACKAGE B. Hard copy in printed and DVD FORMAT (SELF-PREPARATORY HAND-OUT AND SELLF-LEARNING VIDEOS)

THIS PACKAGE WILL OFFICIALLY BE MADE PUBLIC FROM FEBRUARY 1ST, 2015

SPECIAL OFFER

Order for this JAMB SELF-PREPARATORY PACKAGE BETWEEN FEBRUARY 1ST AND FFEBRUARY 7TH TO GET A 50% DISCOUNT. In addition, we are also going to give you the following additional package as bonus only for this allotted period.

BONUS 1: POST UTME SELF-PREPARATORY PACKAGE FOR ALL SCHOOLS WORTH #2000.00

BONUS 2: P.U.T.M.E/SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE TEST SELF-PREPARATORY PACKAGE WORTH ##2000.00

BONUS 3: THE SECRET OF PASSING ANY EXAMINATION TESTED AND TRUSTED.

To get sample copy and details on how to get any of the package either A or B, send your email address, phone number and JAMB subject to

1. email: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com; ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com.
or
2. phone: 09096119817;

for enquiry send email or text to the number above. Please call is not allow.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
gameboi:
^^^
Na wa oh! undecided
Some People won't just give up angry

These runz won't help Nigerian students in particular and Nigeria in General.

I still dey wonder how them go fit do runs for CBT angry angry Some mumu go still fall sha.

Please don't Quote me.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
topchi:
my subject combination are use of eng,biology,chemistry and physics .The sch is UNIZIK and i qm from Abia state.Pls what are my chances?

Moderate.

Cute young lady smiley

Abi na young cute lady undecided
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Francistony grin We aint reading. Just viewing topic on NL sad
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
I rep 7.

zodiac signs always describe me perfectly.. I kinda agree with them..most times
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kizmarty:
I rep 7.

zodiac signs always describe me perfectly.. I kinda agree with them..most times
Lol...You missed your way, I guess.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol...You missed your way, I guess.

grin
jeez...I did
sorry oo

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by aliyug79: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU or MTN SHARE AND SELL.
Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by winner95(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2015
Aspiring to study @ Uni Ibadan...... uni Ibadan aspirants let's meet. whatsapp: 07061068819
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by preciousMuna(f): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2015
Chidexter:

Ok, i'm not on whats app currently, buh do you have a facebook acct?. So i can add you from there.
yh Omeniru Precious
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by faithugo64(f): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2015
topchi:
am from abia state too,unizik aspirant too,what course?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by simba1: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2015
Pls o! Has jamb reg. Ended?

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (278) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.