Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) (27528 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fynestboi:
OAU ( can) VS FUNAAB (cannot)
"The Nigerian Youth Can Make a Great President"

ABU ZARIA ( tool of social engineering) VS IBADANPOLY ( a weapon of social destruction?)
The social media- a tool of social engineering or a weapon of social destruction?

This will be coming up either on the 20th or 21st of this month. So participants are to pick...

Lolz, OAU is always supporting. I'm picking 21
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
pseudonomer:

cool..... sunday....
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by ogbonnajoe(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2015
pseudonomer:

the activation of ''youth consciousness'' has to be championed by students and OAU been one of the elite Nigerian University should attempt a lead.....so OAU Debaters you have to defend that topic to a winning point.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by ogbonnajoe(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2015
@fynestboi........please add me on whatsapp again 08092348414
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by darrytoz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fynestboi:
OAU ( can) VS FUNAAB (cannot)
"The Nigerian Youth Can Make a Great President"
ABU ZARIA ( tool of social engineering) VS IBADANPOLY ( a weapon of social destruction?)
The social media- a tool of social engineering or a weapon of social destruction?
This will be coming up either on the 20th or 21st of this month. So participants are to pick...
21st..... IBADAN POLY
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by OMO4NANS001(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2015
He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good Leader on this note i will want to introduce to you a young and dynamic leader,a loyal boy to the core,he has been so much involved in the school politics from the faculty to the parliament,SUG etc,he believe that A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.this young Edo born believe on the vision and mission of NANS and those great past leaders and individuals who have paid alot of sacrifice to keep this vision going,he believe that improving more on the works of our past leaders will enhance the life of every nigeria student........i present to you Ogbegie Moore Osayomore vying for the position of president.together we can make it work. watch out for his manifesto shortly. Together let us build the NANS Of Our Dream!!! Aluta Continua,Victoria Ascerta #‎Osayomore4NANS001‬#Osayomore4NANSPresident
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Today....... Hmmmmm let wait and see which team makes it down to the top two.....
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fynestboi:
Today....... Hmmmmm let wait and see which team makes it down to the top two.....
finestboi pls we cant make it by 7pm, we would like it to be shifted to 8pm. thanks
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
sammyscholar:
finestboi pls we cant make it by 7pm, we would like it to be shifted to 8pm. thanks

No reason
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fynestboi:

No reason
pls i am just rounding off my essay. pls bear with me.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
@Fynestboi In the rules, the first post you said it better for the essay tb less than 750 words, in the next post, you said 750min and 1000max.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
pseudonomer:
@Fynestboi In the rules, the first post you said it better for the essay tb less than 750 words, in the next post, you said 750min and 1000max.

That's an error lol its 1000...
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
sammyscholar:

Hmmmmm is that the reason?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
I sure hope FUNAAB and ABU ZARIA are set?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Nunushokoto(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fynestboi:
I sure hope FUNAAB and ABU ZARIA are set?
We are
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Danjuma827(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
I am present but Barackodam might join us soon
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
miscellaneous

Boss give them 25muns to read the submission so I can use that to communicate with the judges and supermod...
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Miscellaneous(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fynestboi:
miscellaneous

Boss give them 25muns to read the submission so I can use that to communicate with the judges and supermod...

I wish I could, damage has been done already………
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Miscellaneous:

I wish I could, damage has been done already………

No problem.... Fire on bro...
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Miscellaneous(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fynestboi:

No problem.... Fire on bro...
how about the judges? wassup with 'em?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Miscellaneous:

how about the judges? wassup with 'em?

Hmmmmm mm... Still trying to.... But we can go ahead....
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
sammyscholar:

The debate is on... You said 8pm now it's 8:11... So I owe no excuse if I proceed....
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fynestboi:

The debate is on... You said 8pm now it's 8:11... So I owe no excuse if I proceed....
we are set
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2015
My discipline and nation building (under this, each speaker would speak on how his course is integral to nation building than the others).

Debaters are to drop their course of study....

Pseudonomer Nunushokoto
Sammyscholar Darrytoz
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by darrytoz(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Fynestboi:
My discipline and nation building (under this, each speaker would speak on how his course is integral to nation building than the others).
Pseudonomer Nunushokoto
Sammyscholar Darrytoz
public Administration
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Fynestboi:

Pseudonomer Nunushokoto
Sammyscholar Darrytoz
PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Nunushokoto(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Fynestboi:

Pseudonomer Nunushokoto
Sammyscholar Darrytoz
Plant physiology and crop production
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Third place......

Lack of morality or education: which is responsible for the decadence in our society?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: NANS Blasts Lecturers After Agreement With FG. / What To Do With A 2.89 CGPA / 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.