Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) (33819 Views)

Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) / Nairaland Interschool Debate Third Edition Participation Thread... / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by futurestar001: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
shayaa sawon omo uni (the first and the best) I see you guys......... REPPING UI
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
sobsisrael rep oau
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by lcstnigeria: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Are you looking for a professional qualification which will help you in your career? Do you want a qualification which leads directly to a university degree? If so then Association of Business Executive will help you achieve both. for more info visit www.lcstnigeria.com OR call 08030793248

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by DesChyko: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Miracy:
IamDejman:
damoskiy:
FrancisTony:
Damitism:

Great to see y'all.. Again!

4 Likes

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2014
DesChyko:

eat to see y'all.. Again!

smiley
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by IamDejman(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2014
DesChyko:

Great to see y'all.. Again!
thanks

Fynestboi, wits up na?
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2014
@the organisers, It seems, apparently, the plans are not panning out well.

Will the debate still hold? If yes, when?

1 Like

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Fynestboi: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Time to collate names for the commencement of NISD SECOND EDITION thanks for your patient and cooperation. cool
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Fynestboi: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Epaul:
@the organisers, It seems, apparently, the plans are not panning out well.

Will the debate still hold? If yes, when?

Soon
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by LordPherule(m): 5:48am On Nov 28, 2014
We too tech! Omo FUTA le mi o.

1 Like

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2014
Microflux, i rep OAU
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Danjuma827(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Danjuma repping ABU Zaria
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by gostudyeurope: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

How to obtain European education for free? Study in Czech Republic !!! )))) We are representing about 15 Czech universities and institutes in West Africa!

The crucial advantage of Czech education, unlike other European countries, is that it is free providing if you study in Czech language and speak Czech. However, due to its great popularity among students it is rather difficult to be accepted at Czech universities for different reasons.

Firstly, the deadline for submitting documents Czech universities is February/ March, a number of students don’t meet the deadline. Secondly, you must pass the Czech language examination successfully to be accepted by the state university during the preparatory year.

Purposely, our partner's education centers in Czech Republic worked out the program “Higher education in the Czech Republic” oriented to reach the students’ ambitions.

For our program participants who aim to enter the state university, we recommend enrollment to our long-term twelve month or express course of Czech. Once you finish the course and pass the language exam you will enter the university. Moreover, our program includes the courses of mathematics, English language/ Czech Culture and common studies.

The students, who are intending to enter private universities, are recommended to enroll themselves onto our express or minimum course of Czech. After you finish the course you will be accepted by the private higher school. Once you finish their first course, you are able either to carry on your studies there or to be transferred to the second course of the state university and carry on your studies for free.

While being transferred to the second course the disciplines you have passed at the private higher school will be
awarded automatically to any university. The private universities we cooperate with offer a high standard of education and the programs fully correspond both to the requirements of Czech state universities and to the center of European Higher Education.

The preparatory course is both for B.sc and M.sc. Here are our partner schools!!

http://www.vske.cz/

http://www.mup.cz/
http://www.aauni.edu/
http://www.upol.cz/en/

This are the documents we need for application!!

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student?s invitation, Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

With all these documents, we do:

* Processing of applicants acceptance letter

* Make admission in University;

* Processing of applicants and invitation issuance;

* Visa support letter and accommodation letter.

Please get in touch with us by email or visit our webpage. No School fees. Admission fee should be paid to the school when you are in Czech Republic.

Please contact Gostudy Europe for details:Email: info@gostudyeurope.org. www.gostudyeurope.org
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by pseudonomer: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Am I late? FUNAAB
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by illicit(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2014
I rep unilorin
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by TerryIdris(m): 4:47am On Dec 05, 2014
I am terry idris and I rep unibadan
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by IKJ66(m): 5:18am On Dec 06, 2014
uniben student in here I got ur back !!!!!!!
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by chigoizie7(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
i rep NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (am an alumni anywayz)my school rocks.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Pinitiative: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2014
AWOOF!!!

Grab this free airtime

7259-XXXX-XXXX

Learning is fun.
Predict the last four digits... >>>

www.jambcbttest.com/fpages.php?id=41
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by fattbabakay(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
lcstnigeria:
Are you looking for a professional qualification which will help you in your career? Do you want a qualification which leads directly to a university degree? If so then Association of Business Executive will help you achieve both. for more info visit www.lcstnigeria.com OR call 08030793248
behave like u'r rich 4 once nd buy an adspace 4rm Seun...dis spamming won't boost ur sales..believe me!
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by fattbabakay(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fynestboi:
Time to collate names for the commencement of NISD SECOND EDITION thanks for your patient and cooperation. cool
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by jonesloaded(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Nigeria student has done it again oooo..

LAUTECH Corps member test-flies drone in Osun http://jonesloaded.com/archives/2417

Omo ladoke.....Owo loke
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Emmafe(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oau Villa

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
I Rep Tai solarin university
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Emmafe(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2014
For Oau Aspirants that needs admission information and enlightenment should rush to the school social website www.oaucampus.com
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by 2ndejoj(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Do you have Assignments to meet?
Is that Term Paper or Research Assignment giving you so much
headache to put together?
Are you a final year student looking for Project Topics?
Do you already have Project Topics and dont know how to go
about your Project Reports,Circuits Designs,Source codes for
your Programs,Design and Construction,Power Point Presentation
Slides?
Do you need Reference Materials to support your Reports?
Well,the good news is here, you need not have that headache or
get so stressed up 'cos the solution is just here...
CANIM CONCEPTS brings to you Innovations Inspired by Life, to
tend to all your huddles.
For informations on how we Put you out of all these, contact the
following Numbers:
E-mail:
tjoj0107@gmail.com
canimtech@gmail.co

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Doctor20002(f): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
any unilorin aspirant click dis link nd ask any information concerning unilorin admission processing... wish u success https://www.nairaland.com/2043020/unilorin-utme-2015-2016-aspirants#28851553
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Sharpo1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] I rep KWASU
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by ETSJ01(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
everything in life starts with a thought,
so what and how is your thought,
so become a master of what you are thinking,
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Ayo199(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
darealez:
I Zerocool rep the mordern age citadel of knowlege... FUOYE (innovation and character for National transformation)
oshey baba! I also rep fuoye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission / SSANU, NASU Suspend Strike After Meeting With Education Minister / Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.