Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry (148895 Views)

How To Survive In The Oil And Gas Industry? / How Do I Break Into Oil & Gas Industry In Nigeria? / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Etitigood(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Azijo: I think Subsea Engineers are in dare need this days and their pay na die. My Cousin got a job in 2012 as Subsea Trainee Engr. and I sometimes feel like.....changing my.............,especially
when he shares his offshore experiences.
Azijo: I think Subsea Engineers are in dare need this days and their pay na die. My Cousin got a job in 2012 as Subsea Trainee Engr. and I sometimes feel like.....changing my.............,especially
pls how much is the training fee for subsea engineering and pipeline engineering
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by xfire: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
2sexi, 2sexy1, crudedude. Here is the response:

2sexi: I will like to steal this opportunity to ask you this question: if there is any skill that you feel one should acquire to aid his career prospect, what could it be? By God's grace,if I can attain my financial target this year, there will be lots of re-evaluation on my person in the coming year, 2015. That's why I am asking this question. I want to get some skills, not all these paper certifications being peddled around (I have never liked any) and which has no value, because I know their(the organiser's) core intents were mostly money-driven. I am talking about technical skills that I could even use to freelance without a job but which are highly sort after and needed in the oil and gas industry, something I could technically work with my hands.

For instance, one can stand alone as a webdesigner, a fashion designer, a builder. Going forward, what likely or similar skill that is required in the oil and gas industry can one acquire?

The ones I have in mind are AutoCAD, PDMS... that's just it. Do you have any other one in mind? I will also get my friends to teach me power point, excel and some other computer related skills I need to learn. I like to work with my PC and any skill in that direction will be much fun.

There are so many areas experts/professionals/service providers (both technical and non-technical) can contract for oil companies, though they face stiff competition from other contractors doing similar jobs.

But If I get you clearly, you want technical skills, preferably computer related that you can acquire that can make you self-dependent (that you can earn a living from) in the oil industry given your background as a graduate engineer/technologist. (5 key words: technical skills, acquisition/training, self-dependence, oil industry and graduate engineer/technologist).

Unfortunately, the industry does not work like that. The oil industry is a well established and knowledge-based industry. The industry relies a lot on experience and technical know-how, and it is difficult, if not impossible to freelance for oil firms without having valuable technical experience, except of course you have the funds to provide resources and you know people in high places.

For instance, I will use the example of AutoCAD and PDMS that you talked about. It is not enough to know those softwares. You will need to understand how and when to use and apply them in engineering problems. That comes with experience. Piping design comes with experience. You also have to understand the relevant codes (e.g. ANSI 31.3, ANSI 31.4, ANSI 31.8, API 5L, ASTM A106, etc). You can't learn it all on your own in your room or by going for a training. It takes understanding to know what set of data and code to use and how to use them. It ain't like web design or programming that can be easily learnt off the streets. Having the software is not enough. Remember, it's 'garbage in, garbage out' in the computer world.

Moreover, many organizations develop their unique softwares to solve their engineering problems. The industry is technology driven and whoever is ahead in terms of technology makes more profit. For instance, all the most big oil players have their unique reservoir simulation softwares, while some have their own preferences. Same for process simulation softwares, though many firms prefer to use Aspen HYSYS or Aspen Plus. Oil servicing companies generally make more use design softwares such as 2D/3D AutoCAD, PDMS, Caesar II, etc. Oil producing firms do not use them as much.

I know a number of technical experts that freelance or consult for different oil firms. Some now have their own servicing companies. None acquired their skills from trainings. The skills were acquired either through years of experience and/or advanced education and research.
There are no shortcuts. Work experience is inevitable if you want to be a freelance engineer for 2 reasons: to get the technical know-how and for networking. It is not enough to know the skills. You have to get the jobs! Try to work yourself into getting a job with an engineering servicing company. That's your best bet.

Cheers...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Tiimmy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=xfire]2sexi, 2sexy1, crudedude. Here is the response:

For instance, I will use the example of AutoCAD and PDMS that you talked about. It is not enough to know those softwares. You will need to understand how and when to use and apply them in engineering problems. That comes with experience. Piping design comes with experience. You also have to understand the relevant codes (e.g. ANSI 31.3, ANSI 31.4, ANSI 31.8, API 5L, ASTM A106, etc). You can't learn it all on your own in your room or by going for a training. It takes understanding to know what set of data and code to use and how to use them. It ain't like web design or programming that can be easily learnt off the streets. Having the software is not enough. Remember, it's 'garbage in, garbage out' in the computer world.

Moreover, many organizations develop their unique softwares to solve their engineering problems. The industry is technology driven and whoever is ahead in terms of technology makes more profit. For instance, all the most big oil players have their unique reservoir simulation softwares, while some have their own preferences. Same for process simulation softwares, though many firms prefer to use Aspen HYSYS or Aspen Plus. Oil servicing companies generally make more use design softwares such as 2D/3D AutoCAD, PDMS, Caesar II, etc. Oil producing firms do not use them as much.

Spot on xfire.

I hear lots of people talk about PDMS like its some life changing software (i.e you learn it and you automatically become some serious hot cake). The truth is, like i shared sometime ago, there are many people (both engineering & non engineering graduates) who have learnt, is learning or planning to learn these softwares; and sorry to say many wont break into the oil & gas industry. Thats just the bitter truth.

Lemme break it down alittle, using the software you mentioned (PDMS). Although its a modelling software, the user will need some deep understanding of piping engineering with concepts like "schedule of a pipe, type of flange/branched fittings, pipe material selection & corrosion prevention (adequate/appropriate corrosion allowances with respect to the piping code, eg ASME B31.3), support placement, jacketed piping systems, pipe insulation for cold service (insulation material selection e.g PTFE), UPVC piping, FRP pipes, material classification and pound ratings (150#, 600# etc), I could go on and on and on..... PDMS assumes the user is already familiar with all these concepts as well as when and how to properly use them. This makes it difficult for employers to base their selection of a prospective employee based on his mere knowledge of a software.

Yes, it is very much possible to get a job after learning these softwares (I have friends who were very lucky to get jobs with zero experience) after learning PDMS. I also know loads of people who have become so good using these softwares (they even make a living, teaching others) and are still very much looking to break into the O&G industry. Ever ask your self why most times, the person teaching you PDMS (as good as he is) is yet to break into the O&G industry?

Generally, people should'nt see the learning of these softwares as a "sure thing", as it takes much more than the mere knowledge of how the software works to convince employers.

Another thing to note (like xfire pointed out) different companies have their preference.....
eg SHELL prefers Bentley AutoPlant (i'm currently involved in some of SPDC's project, so I know this for a fact). AutoPlant does practically the same thing as PDMS; the same with PDS, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Solid works etc, they can successfully replace PDMS anytime - anyday; hence your knowledge of PDMS might not be useful to some employers. Same with other softwares like Caesar II (some companies prefer AutoPipe), FingLow (other companies prefer PV Elite, AutoPipe Vessel etc).

Another confusion people do have is with the use of the term "oil and gas industry". No IOC or NOC will employ you based on your skills in some design software package. At best you'll be looking to break into the much smaller "servicing companies"; which in my opinion are better referred to as "Engineering companies" and not O&G companies (save for the Halliburton, Baker Hughes and those not too far off from the IOC's and NOC's).

This is not meant to discourage anyone. Ild rather let people know the hard felt truth, rather than give false hope.
Everything is possible.

Cheers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Tiimmy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by thankyouJesus(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Good morning sir, I need you to enlighten me on:
1. Can a Math graduate break into the oil and gas industry? If yes, what department (job specifications) will best suit/fit a Math graduate?
2. Is there any professional course(s) you would advice a Math graduate to acquire so as to aid his/her employability (if there is any word like that)? If yes, could you please list them sir.
Thank you sir in anticipation of your response.
xfire:
Well, like I mentioned, the demands are for experienced professionals. This is just to provide a guide for people that intend to delve into the sector in the foreseeable future. In many cases, the most important thing is to gain experience, even if it is in small oil firms. It doesn't always matter which role you start with. You can always switch once you are in the industry.

It is also to guide students who may be seeking to further their studies in an oil and gas relevant course
Tiimmy: Some interesting Engineering Softwares.....
http://timmsvillee..com/2014/08/available-courses-who-should-attend.html
1. Can a Math graduate break into the oil and gas industry? If yes, what department (job specifications) will best suit/fit a Math graduate?
2. Is there any professional course(s) you would advice a Math graduate to acquire so as to aid his/her employability (if there is any word like that)? If yes, could you please list them sir.
xfire:
Well, like I mentioned, the demands are for experienced professionals. This is just to provide a guide for people that intend to delve into the sector in the foreseeable future. In many cases, the most important thing is to gain experience, even if it is in small oil firms. It doesn't always matter which role you start with. You can always switch once you are in the industry.

It is also to guide students who may be seeking to further their studies in an oil and gas relevant course
2sExy1: ah... Lo tor. Just speaking my mind ni o. I appreciate the compliment. God bless.
xfire:

Tiimmy: Some interesting Engineering Softwares.....
http://timmsvillee..com/2014/08/available-courses-who-should-attend.html
xfire:

Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by snowserve(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION PRICE SLASH!!!

Snowserve Consults offers you an opportunity to transform your cv into a professional self-marketing tool for just #1000!!!
This offer includes 2 FREE EBOOKS by seasoned authors on how you can effectively use LinkedIn to secure your dream job. Grab this offer by sending your current cv to snowserve@gmail.com ,Offer lasts till 10th October 2014.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2014
xfire: 2sexi, 2sexy1, crudedude. Here is the response:

There are so many areas experts/professionals/service providers (both technical and non-technical) can contract for oil companies, though they face stiff competition from other contractors doing similar jobs.

But If I get you clearly, you want technical skills, preferably computer related that you can acquire that can make you self-dependent (that you can earn a living from) in the oil industry given your background as a graduate engineer/technologist. (5 key words: technical skills, acquisition/training, self-dependence, oil industry and graduate engineer/technologist).

Unfortunately, the industry does not work like that. The oil industry is a well established and knowledge-based industry. The industry relies a lot on experience and technical know-how, and it is difficult, if not impossible to freelance for oil firms without having valuable technical experience, except of course you have the funds to provide resources and you know people in high places.

I know a number of technical experts that freelance or consult for different oil firms. Some now have their own servicing companies. None acquired their skills from trainings. The skills were acquired either through years of experience and/or advanced education and research.
There are no shortcuts. Work experience is inevitable if you want to be a freelance engineer for 2 reasons: to get the technical know-how and for networking. It is not enough to know the skills. You have to get the jobs! Try to work yourself into getting a job with an engineering servicing company. That's your best bet.

Cheers...

xfire and Tiimmy, thanks for your input. If you look closely at my initial post, you will observe that I am kinda weighing options. Thats why I said if you have any other one in mind.

Should I refrain from learning any of these software applications...? Not likely because I am of the opinion that as a prospect willing to build a career in engineering and other related circles, one should at least be acquianted with likely used software/apps, if not at pro level, amateurist level should be appropriate.

If you were a member of panelist at an interview, I bet you will be much impressed if your candidate has little knowledge of these software and their engineering applications. Even education education we acquire at school never make anybody a pro... But it does set precedence for becoming a pro so that once you get into any coy, you will quickly adapt when certain terminologies are used... You get a good grasp! smiley

My problem is that while at school, we never had the time to know the kind of software used in the industry at least at basic level. It was more of practicals and going to the workshop or drilling rig and flowstation at the demonstration ground. I only started hearing about these software due to personal effort and my close association with some friends. SCADA is used at the flowstation but that just about the little I know. In developed climes, students play with some of these things and know their basic applications.

May be I shouldnt have said freelance lol. But all the same I do understand and appreciate time expended on here... Time is a valuable resource, one that can not be replenished, but one given in noble venture such as trying to educate people is well worth the while.

Thank you and God bless...
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by crudedude(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Thank you xfire, Timmy and 2sexy1
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2014
crudedude: Thank you xfire, Timmy and 2sexy1
ah... Bros, wetin I do? I didnt contribute anything na cos I am also in same boat as you.
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by crudedude(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2014
2sExy1: ah... Bros, wetin I do? I didnt contribute anything na cos I am also in same boat as you.

Your post mirrored my exact position and you provided some answers yourself like in your 2nd paragraph.
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2014
crudedude:

Your post mirrored my exact position and you provided some answers yourself like in your 2nd paragraph.
ah... Lo tor. Just speaking my mind ni o. I appreciate the compliment. God bless.
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Tamorion: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2014
If you have been shortlisted for any oil and gas company aptitude test or interview exam, don't panic.
You can get help on Chevron, Shell, Total ELF, NLNG, Exxon Mobil, Agip, Baker Hughes aptitude test here:

www.theschoolmaven.com/nigerian-aptitude-testsexams-preparatory-materials-for-your-success/
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=Tiimmy post=/post/26754754][/quote] Good day boss! I read mech engrg and I once worked as a vessel engr bt had 2 change my career path cos I dnt like d nature of my jab and also considering that I have age on my side. I am roughly a year plus in quality inspections( welding, n piping installations), and am familiar with some industrial codes and also trying 2 be proficient in ISO QMS standards, I can also interprete piping n instrumentation diagrams to an xtent bt my question is do I really nid 2 learn abt any of these softwares like pdms n co, do I really nid dem considering dt am also into piping inspections? (NB:I already have my cwi and asnt certifications).....thanks
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by petengine(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tamorion: If you have been shortlisted for any oil and gas company aptitude test or interview exam, don't panic.
You can get help on Chevron, Shell, Total ELF, NLNG, Exxon Mobil, Agip, Baker Hughes aptitude test here:

www.theschoolmaven.com/nigerian-aptitude-testsexams-preparatory-materials-for-your-success/

I guess I see tha truth in your lies... just my educated guess.
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by SundayPhilip: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
My good people. Please who know where i can enroll for good pipe engineering training in porthacourt. Xfire and others should help as a matter of urgency. Thank you
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Tiimmy(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2014
Castroii: Good day boss! I read mech engrg and I once worked as a vessel engr bt had 2 change my career path cos I dnt like d nature of my jab and also considering that I have age on my side. I am roughly a year plus in quality inspections( welding, n piping installations), and am familiar with some industrial codes and also trying 2 be proficient in ISO QMS standards, I can also interprete piping n instrumentation diagrams to an xtent bt my question is do I really nid 2 learn abt any of these softwares like pdms n co, do I really nid dem considering dt am also into piping inspections? (NB:I already have my cwi and asnt certifications).....thanks

Hi,

I read Mechanical Engineering too sir (its the "awesomest" course in the world grin)

Do you need to learn DESIGN softwares??

The software is completely design based, restricting you to design roles. Its alot easier for someone with your experience to switch to a design role (say piping designer), than the other way around; As a vessel engineer i'm sure you'll be very familiar with pressure vessel codes like PD5500, ASME SEC VII DIV-1,2&3 etc. You are even expected to know more about these codes compared to your design counterparts. Pressure Vessel designers/engineers care less about NDT, PWHT, and other cool stuffs listed in the WRC codes.

In my opinion NO. There's no need to learn any of these softwares (you should know AutoCAD though, its the least you can do) Only if you are considering a total change in career path (in my opinion you'll be crazy to ditch QAQC for any design role, considering how far you've gone already).

I read a statistical survey some years ago, about various engineering fields and their hierarchical salary structure; QAQC was on top of that list for almost every level (from trainee upward). No jokes...

If I was interviewing for a QAQC role, your knowledge of PDMS et al is completely irrelevant to me...

Do some research bro, you'll see things clearer.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by xfire: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
2sExy1:

xfire and Tiimmy, thanks for your input. If you look closely at my initial post, you will observe that I am kinda weighing options. Thats why I said if you have any other one in mind.

Should I refrain from learning any of these software applications...? Not likely because I am of the opinion that as a prospect willing to build a career in engineering and other related circles, one should at least be acquianted with likely used software/apps, if not at pro level, amateurist level should be appropriate.

If you were a member of panelist at an interview, I bet you will be much impressed if your candidate has little knowledge of these software and their engineering applications. Even education education we acquire at school never make anybody a pro... But it does set precedence for becoming a pro so that once you get into any coy, you will quickly adapt when certain terminologies are used... You get a good grasp! smiley

My problem is that while at school, we never had the time to know the kind of software used in the industry at least at basic level. It was more of practicals and going to the workshop or drilling rig and flowstation at the demonstration ground. I only started hearing about these software due to personal effort and my close association with some friends. SCADA is used at the flowstation but that just about the little I know. In developed climes, students play with some of these things and know their basic applications.

May be I shouldnt have said freelance lol. But all the same I do understand and appreciate time expended on here... Time is a valuable resource, one that can not be replenished, but one given in noble venture such as trying to educate people is well worth the while.

Thank you and God bless...
I wouldn't discourage you from learning these softwares and the relevant engineering practices and codes. If you have a good and low-cost opportunity, please grab it with both hands.
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by ibnSalaudeen(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2014
monsieur xfire, how do you do?
i am a basic medical science graduate. if i am to seek for internship in an oil servicing coy, in what dept should that be?
expecting your candid advice.
thanks.
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2014
hey X-fire ,pls as a project manager I av no place in the oil and gas sector?
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
ibnSalaudeen:
monsieur xfire, how do you do?
i am a basic medical science graduate. if i am to seek for internship in an oil servicing coy, in what dept should that be?
expecting your candid advice.
thanks.
In the medical health department, of course. Most oil firms have clinics. Maybe in HSE too, but most unlikely
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Djhack1:
Of course, there are project engineers and managers in oil firms.
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Seened: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2014
Djhack1:

X-fire and Timmy addressed your question a few pages back while attending to mine; you will find their posts insightful and enlightening.

By the way are you a PM graduate or professional? Love to hear your view.
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Please What of an Industrial Chemist. Any opportunity for him there?
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by manutdadex(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
xfire:

A BSc in chemical engineering is enough to get you into the oil industry. I have only a BSc in engineering, and I have worked in 2 oil firms. There are many BSc holders (without MSc) in the oil and gas industry.

However, it is sometimes good to go for MSc before gaining work experience especially if you are still young (< or = 23 years) and it is on scholarship. It is harder when you get the 'dream' job as a BSc holder to think of obtaining an MSc except if you try online programmes. In addition, MSc can help provide more guidance in your career path. Some oil firms also prefer fresh MSc holders in some fields e.g. most entry level positions in reservoir engineering, subsea engineering, geoscience and even drilling engineering are filled by MSc graduates in some notable oil firms in lieu of experience. But like I said, it is not compulsory to have a masters degree.
what advice do u av for b.tech in remote sensing and gis? Any extra certificate to boost career?
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by manutdadex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
xfire:

A BSc in chemical engineering is enough to get you into the oil industry. I have only a BSc in engineering, and I have worked in 2 oil firms. There are many BSc holders (without MSc) in the oil and gas industry.

However, it is sometimes good to go for MSc before gaining work experience especially if you are still young (< or = 23 years) and it is on scholarship. It is harder when you get the 'dream' job as a BSc holder to think of obtaining an MSc except if you try online programmes. In addition, MSc can help provide more guidance in your career path. Some oil firms also prefer fresh MSc holders in some fields e.g. most entry level positions in reservoir engineering, subsea engineering, geoscience and even drilling engineering are filled by MSc graduates in some notable oil firms in lieu of experience. But like I said, it is not compulsory to have a masters degree.
wat advice do u av for a b.tech in remote sensing and gis holder? And any extra certification to boost career
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by legendsilver(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
xfire:

I quite agree with you. Experienced technical safety engineers are in hot demand. There is actually a shortage of technical safety/risk engineers worldwide. Many notable oil firms require them in large scale engineering projects. And it is one of the very few engineering positions in which you can work independently as a consultant. I know a man who is a technical safety engineering consultant. He makes over 500k for a 2-day consulting engagement. He is sought after all over Africa. I should add it.

I am not too sure about gas engineering specialists. A mechanical, process and facilities engineer can comfortable handle many gas projects
Sir, what of geographers na,
Can't we be included in this oil and gas exploration?
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Mixty: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
legendsilver:

Sir, what of geographers na,
Can't we be included in this oil and gas exploration?
Even geographers want to enjoy oil money? undecided wetin concern geography with oil exploration
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by legendsilver(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Mixty:
Even geographers want to enjoy oil money? undecided wetin concern geography with oil exploration
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who no like bera thing?
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by MicroBox: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pls I presently work with a service company as a Field Mentenance Engineer (Mechanical) to MTN Nigeria in charge of Power (Diesel engine).
I have got 3+ working experience. Pls how does my working experience increase my chance of breaking into oil and gas company.
Thanks
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by factorial1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mixty:
Lol grin... Geography is related to Geology now... both starts with "geo" grin
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by Hisgraceabounds: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2014
very interesting thread.
btw, if anyone knows of or is an IRATA trained Rope Access Technician, wanted for offshore jobs for Exxon Mobil and also some construction jobs in Abu Dhabi.
my email addy is admin@eil.ae
Re: Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry by crudedude(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hisgraceabounds:
very interesting thread.
btw, if anyone knows of or is an IRATA trained Rope Access Technician, wanted for offshore jobs for Exxon Mobil and also some construction jobs in Abu Dhabi.
my email addy is admin@eil.ae

cc: imag, imag3

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? / Logistics Or Supply Chain Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.