Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all (2613 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Ladies.. Ali Baba Has A Message For Y'all... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2014
aaronson: Op forget the fact that we guys clamour for big Azz tittiess,truth remain character plus brain plus good kitchen skill equals to wife material to any guy,I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong...No guy goes around looking for good feminine shape to marry cus its secondary to the primary aforementioned,secondly its gonna be looking like a man is wanting to buy a house because of the colour its being painted with.

let me correct you then, what silly man want to marry a person he is NOT se.xually attracted to or that he cant physically admire? what foolish man can date a "donkey looking" woman with character/brain and cooking skills? people who do so are the one failing miserably in life because they long for something ELSE that their partner does NOT possess.

the lady has to HAVE IT ALL, and if she doesnt then there is NO reason to plan on having a serious r/ship with her, let alone marrying her......but if she has great assets, she can apply for the b00ty call position.
Re: Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all by bosun11(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2014
izyrach: dude,,sure u can handle every?

DEFINATELY.... grin
Re: Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all by Blockus: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2014
izyrach: #clears throat#...hello cutees, just wanted to ask what you really want from babes..is it d personality? Endownment? Or ....tell me..

Sorry to all the basic biitches.. but its Full Option all the way for me.. Endowed, Presonality, Charisma, intelligence, grace, poise, confidence, a Butta chick with Street Cred..

Basically, EVERYTHING or Nothing.. Full Option
Re: Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

let me correct you then, what silly man want to marry a person he is NOT se.xually attracted to or that he cant physically admire? what foolish man can date a "donkey looking" woman with character/brain and cooking skills? people who do so are the one failing miserably in life because they long for something ELSE that their partner does NOT possess.

the lady has to HAVE IT ALL, and if she doesnt then there is NO reason to plan on having a serious r/ship with her, let alone marrying her......but if she has great assets, she can apply for the b00ty call position.
The fact that she got character and brain alone wouldn't make her look so donkey as you put it,its never possible,I mean NEVER EVER possible for a woman with brain to appear so donkey cus her brain would always tell her the right thing to do the right time so Mr go on ahead an marry whom you s£xu-ally attracted to without those basic qualities and eat s-e-x for breakfastLaunchDinner,behaves rudely and insubmissive and cooks you know what I mean?
Re: Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all by dre11(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
izyrach: #clears throat#...hello cutees, just wanted to ask what you really want from babes..is it d personality? Endownment? Or ....tell me..

mention the rest so we can assess what ure saying

don't' give us a blank workspace to writeangry

1 Like

Re: Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 26, 2014
aaronson: The fact that she got character and brain alone wouldn't make her look so donkey as you put it,its never possible,I mean NEVER EVER possible for a woman with brain to appear so donkey cus her brain would always tell her the right thing to do the right time so Mr go on ahead an marry whom you s£xu-ally attracted to without those basic qualities and eat s-e-x for breakfastLaunchDinner,behaves rudely and insubmissive and cooks you know what I mean?

ok let me help you, imagine the girl in the pic below being the smartest girl with the best character EVER

///

///

///

///

///

Re: Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 26, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

ok let me help you, imagine the girl in the pic below being the smartest girl with the best character EVER

///

///

///

///

///

wake up to reality and stop putting things where things aint suppose to be,this argument is baseless and invalid,I'm out this b!tch
Re: Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all by izyrach(f): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2014
bolaino: thanks dear, and I hope you were able to get some wisdom from my post.
I sure grabbed a lot..tnx again..

1 Like

Re: Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all by bolaino(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2014
izyrach: I sure grabbed a lot..tnx again..
you're welcome melady, anytime.
Re: Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2014
aaronson: wake up to reality and stop putting things where things aint suppose to be,this argument is baseless and invalid,I'm out this b!tch

where you going bro, these girls have the best character and brains...... and since you dont care about beauty then you should be loving them, lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( / Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? / Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.