Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks (30517 Views)

Pay Your Gospel Musicians / Piano Tutorials For Sale For Gospel Musicians At Affordable Class / Gospel Musicians: This Post Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello peeps I just wish to emulate some of our gospel artistes, I must confess they are really trying. Well to digress further here are my top four musicians count down.

5. sinach . A great vocalist, whose song has inspired many, "I am who God says I am, is like the song is purposely meant for me, what about 'awesome God, more of you' in conclusion this woman is bomb.

4. Tope alabi well very controversial these recent times but I must. tell you she has this talent that is indisputable, her album are always tight, she has produced more music than any gospel artiste in Nigeria, though she sings in yoruba dialect but she's good in what she's doing.
I got to a stage that I dint and couldn't even pick my best tracks from her music, but I can't forget the likes of 'ji irawo, opin irinajo, Jesu olurapada, certificati, funmilayo' etc this woman is too much

3. Lara George this woman is good, she gat the voice, talent and the style that keeps her going, I can't forget tracks like "komasi, dansaki, kolebaje, etc" but it seems are songs are not as interesting. And powerful as before, (my opinion) and don't forget this hit song "ijoba orun," its a great song.

2.Franklin Edwards great producer and song write, can't also forget hits like "you tOo they bless me o, ome ma e, alcatraz blues and the great great great imamma" , the song is very powerful as u also know.

1. Kenny k'ore guess this guy deserve a special seat, men this guy is "too good" he raps, sings and even chants, his first album was like a bomb, don't like disunity o but I think he's now better off than when he wes in infinity group, the way he stops and plays back is a gift on is own, guess I'm his biggest fan lol. But my best tracks in his first album is "eledumare, somore, hallelujah ft in kis image, bebelube, believe, psalm 23, ordinary man, etc." but in his latest album, I listened to the album more than two times in a day I mean the whole tracks, none of it is ever dulling, well lemme list some too ' kuluso( very very captivating listen to it first and thank me later if u av not) motiri, blind man guitar, are u ready, nibo, dream of the end, be like Jesus etc. Must say this guy is the bomb. Thanks let's see urs.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by lirusehn(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tope Alabi is a no no

9 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by amacastel: 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chinyere udoma anytime any day

31 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by sholay2011(m): 3:40am On Aug 24, 2014
1. Tope Alabi

2. Kore

3. Shola Allison.

4. Lara George.

5. -------------

10 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2014
lirusehn: Tope Alabi is a no no
wetin happen? Una dey fight?

22 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2014
sholay2011: 1. Tope Alabi

2. Kore

3. Shola Allison.

4. Lara George.

5. -------------
u be CAC member?

9 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by abdulslutsky(m): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2014
Pls, I need a good site to download gospel songs.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2014
abdulslutsky: Pls, I need a good site to download gospel songs.
are u now a Christian?
Modified: k'ore is loaded with lyrics the guy who sings in igbo and yoruba fluently apart from English. but the problem is that is songs can't be scored and sang in church,cos he often says things u can't understand, and the beat are studio beats and often break a beat. But this guy is the boss presently

7 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by sholay2011(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2014
Donfamous: u be CAC member?
Yes? undecided

'Don't think my preference has to do with my denomination.

You listed yours, I listed mine. Lobatan!

13 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by lirusehn(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2014
Donfamous: wetin happen? Una dey fight?
She sings trash. sad

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by sholay2011(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2014
lirusehn: She sings trash. sad
God have mercy.

20 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by abdulslutsky(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2014
Donfamous: are u now a Christian?
I'm a believer. Don't be swayed away by the moniker, its just a pseudonym. Check my profile for my name.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2014
abdulslutsky:
I'm a believer. Don't be swayed away by the moniker, its just a pseudonym. Check my profile for my name.
ok thank God for u
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2014
lirusehn: She sings trash. sad
two questions for u.
1. Are u judging her personality or her music. And example of the trash she had sang.
2. Hope u aren't tribalistic sha.? Guess u know what I mean

11 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2014
sholay2011:
Yes? undecided

'Don't think my preference has to do with my denomination.

You listed yours, I listed mine. Lobatan!
lolz. But where I'd Dr Bola Are on the list?

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by pigin: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2014
Chris Morgan and Ikagwu

7 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by korel9: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2014
K
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by yuzjet(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2014
Kudos....

But Lara is my favorite among Dem. Dansaki always make me want to thank and praise God more and more. Her voice is captivating as well.

Even though am a Muslim, I finds her music worthy to praise Allah.

Sinach though, didn't know she's a Nigerian until now... Thanks OP! U can correct me if she isn't a Nigerian.

19 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Bluewater86: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2014
Shola Allison.
[img]http:///3z8[/img][img]http:///3z9[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by shadowwalker101: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2014
okay
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by shaboti: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2014
Frank edwards is my number one

15 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Babyboy1986(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmmm.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Funniez: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Make I book space first, I go comment when they start winning souls for God 2ru dia musics.

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by chi33(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2014
;DGozie okeke...nko abi una forget.

8 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Babyboy1986(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2014
Ok wait make i fine am for u.
abdulslutsky: Pls, I need a good site to download gospel songs.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by akinbe(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2014
All them Christ Embassy guys: Sinach, Frank Edwards, Joe Praise, Eben and his wife Jahdeal, Buchi, T-Sharp. These are the children of Chris Oyakhilome.

16 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by dabrake(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2014
Give me Panam Percy Paul any day, anytime, anywhere.

37 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by apostlejuly(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2014
sholay2011: 1. Tope Alabi

2. Kore

3. Shola Allison.

4. Lara George.

5. -------------
I smell tribalism here
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by pboiskinpy(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2014
Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka Anyday

16 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by calobinna(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2014
frank Edward Mma Mma
Sinachi More of you
Don Moen i will sing
Donnie McClurkin Draw me close
Samsong Bianule

6 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2014
Donfamous: u be CAC member?
you mean CHRIST APOSTOLIc CHURCH GOD OF PASTOR AYODELE BABALOLA WARRI BRANCH

3 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Jhayson(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2014
cheesy Mike Abdul....d guy's too much...I luv all his songs most esp. Morire ft monique grin....Flo's also gud..wiv songs lyk twale,bragadaba n much more...the late kefee's also very gud

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.