Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? (1059 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by jumzzy448: 2:01am On Aug 24, 2014
Hello my familylanders,

whenever i come across topics concerning cheating on nairaland, be it a husband cheating on his wife or a girlfriend cheating on her boyfriend,
this question most times pop into my head ''WHO DO WE REALLY BLAME FOR CHEATING'.

Do we blame the men cheating on their spouses as we've seen in most cases or do we blame the women whom from day one knows the man is married or in a relationship but still decide to go ahead with the relationship?

there are some women whom all their lives dated married men but when they finally get married, they sometimes fall into the hands of a cheat.

women in such scenario, do we say karma has come to play or the husband it just one of the numerous cheats?

i'll like to throw this to the house and please lets make it a healthy discussion.
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 24, 2014
Pointing fingers and stigmatizing genders wouldn't stop the faithful cheaters from cheating. So I prefer we discuss about ‘cons and pros’ or something ‘else’ to educate ourselves. No offense intended Hun.

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Dubby6(m): 2:31am On Aug 24, 2014
D devil ojare

3 Likes

Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Mintayo(m): 2:55am On Aug 24, 2014
Blaming won't solve nothing. An elderly man once said to a newly married couple,"once your partner starts behaving,check yourself to see whatever you are doing wrong that is making him/her to look the other way".
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by saaedlee: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2014
Blame! Blame!! Who is to Blame!!! did I actually hear that correctly? Well, if you've ever cheated, you are responsible for your actions. Don't you dare go trying to shift the blame to someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by tiswell(m): 3:15am On Aug 24, 2014
You are responsible for your 'cheat'actions,no reason to shift blames cos(cheat) is usually done with a calculated mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Infomizer(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2014
[quote
author=Ceasar1]Pointing fingers and stigmatizing genders wouldn't stop
the faithful cheaters from cheating. So I prefer we discuss about ‘cons
and pros’ or something ‘else’ to educate ourselves. No offense intended
Hun. [/quote]

Nice oxymoron there...

@ Op
I'd put the blame on the Freudian Id. It's not like it'll change anything though.
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 24, 2014
...Depends on the situation on ground....
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by bukatyne(f): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2014
The cheat!

5 Likes

Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2014
Mintayo: Blaming won't solve nothing. An elderly man once said to a newly married couple,"once your partner starts behaving,check yourself to see whatever you are doing wrong that is making him/her to look the other way".

Will you remember it when your wife cheats on you?

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2014
Ceasar1: Pointing fingers and stigmatizing genders wouldn't stop the faithful cheaters from cheating. So I prefer we discuss about ‘cons and pros’ or something ‘else’ to educate ourselves. No offense intended Hun.

Then start with the pros and cons.
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by jumzzy448: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2014
Ceasar1: Pointing fingers and stigmatizing genders wouldn't stop the faithful cheaters from cheating. So I prefer we discuss about ‘cons and pros’ or something ‘else’ to educate ourselves. No offense intended Hun.

Non of the above was actually the reason for creating the thread.
Anyways, can you start with the cons and pros?
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Mintayo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Will you remember it when your wife cheats on you?
before it get to the point of cheating,a "sensitive" spouse would have read between the lines, a "sensitive" spouse would have seen it.
For the record,my wife CANNOT cheat on me!
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by SAMBARRY: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Awon oni rada rada tun ti de.won wa followers undecided
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mintayo:
before it get to the point of cheating,a "sensitive" spouse would have read between the lines, a "sensitive" spouse would have seen it.
For the record,my wife CANNOT cheat on me!

Ok, then theoretically speaking, let's just assume your wife cheats on you, would you remember what you have said here ?
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by beeevan: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
The cheat is solely on his own here, the blame is his and his alone.
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Mintayo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Ok, then theoretically speaking, let's just assume your wife cheats on you, would you remember what you have said here ?
Yes,but it may not be immediately.
Re: Who Do We Really Blame For Cheating? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mintayo:
Yes,but it may not be immediately.

Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Time For Fathers To Get Involved / Instead Of Making My Wife Scream Every Night A Cockroach Makes Her Scream / What Is My Calling(destiny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.