Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

China Executes Eight For Terrorism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Executes Eight For Terrorism (16949 Views)

Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls / Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism / China Executes Nigerian Mr Chibuzor Vitus Ezekwem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
limamintruth:

so wot is ur own definitn of a proper trial? it seems proper trial to u only means acquiting d accused persons even if all evidence proves them guilty ryt??
well thank God china is not nigeria where criminals walk free.

@bold
How did you come to this conclusion?

A proper trial is a trial with an unbiased and independent judge, an unbiased and independent jury, lawyers and, as the case may be, prosecutors.

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
arewanationz:

I don't subscribe to execution without a fair trial. If the penalty for a crime committed in the country is death, then the laws must be followed strictly. The human rights activists should not make efforts to tamper with those laws.

I will modify my initial statement to "Bleep the humans right activists in this case.

The point is that human right activists are alarmed at executions without trials. I am happy you don't subscribe to execution without trial but to say "fvck the human rights activists" is not very smart either. You should be greatful that there are people who fight for your rights.

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
I don't sympathize with terrorists! Good for the evils!
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by tipdrips: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: are u now comparing corrupt gov't officials to d ppl who felt pressed by the chinese authority and are reacting in an urgly way?

Guy if this people want to fight for their right, they can do it in a civilized way.
Check through history, America, Britain, Russia and other world powers have all had their fair share of terrorism and the only proven solution is Zero Tolerance.
Ask yourself how; "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorist" came about.
It's been ineffective to apply such strategy in Nigeria because "Nigerians are Sentimental".
Hope You Dig??
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Phame: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
limamintruth:

sure. but u'l agree wit me dt dey went abt it d wrong way. terrorism, for any reason wotsoeva is wrong.
[b]BTW, all renownd terrorist have reasons for doing wot dey do (which myt seem just & right too).[b]
u are right!
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Phame: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
milehigh06:

Not a fan of GEJ but what you just typed is as stupid as they come...you were told...why do Nigerians like to live on gossip?
headlessness!
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Phame: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
tipdrips:

Guy if this people want to fight for their right, they can do it in a civilized way.
Like the black slaves(Niggas) who now rule the land of their masters. But as muslims, they prefer the way of JIHAD.
Check through history, America, Britain, Russia and other world powers have all had their fair share of terrorism and the only proven solution is Zero Tolerance( you kill them all)
Ask yourself how; "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorist" come about.
It's been ineffective to apply such strategy in Nigeria because "Nigerians are Sentimental".
Hope You Dig??
i want them killed too, but it is not that easy. China is a society that does not recognise autonomy and human right/freedom, if they do, dalai lama and his followers were civil in their struggle, they did not find any favor in d eye of d chinese authority. U can see why they(muslims) hav bn victimised overtime.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by juwoonn(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmm.... Sure some innocent ones will be among.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Dez80: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
After reading all the comments, i neva saw one state a fact,which is;

whereva muslims are gathered or found, terror related activities wil rear it head. Muslims,wat does their religion teach them? Kill wat u can create?
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Dibiachukwu: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2014
arewanationz:

Fvck the human rights and their international standard.

Most countries with zero tolerance on criminal activities often criticized by human rights organisations have the lowest crime rates.

I wish Nigeria would import similar laws to execute terrorists and corrupt govt officials.
Do you even know the meaning of due process. When you or someone you know is sentenced to death for crimes they did not commit. Then you will wish their was due process. Nigeria does not have to import any laws. They should apply the ones they have first. Nigerians have zero tolerance for crime, just go and look at the number of 12 year old akara thieves they have burnt to death. They are just genetic cowards.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Dibiachukwu: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2014
omenka: When they've been given their day in court and convicted, the world can shout for all I care. America had the chance to take in Osama alive but instead chose the easy way out cos they didn't wanna have a long drawn legal battle over the life of their No1 enemy!!

I'm against extrajudicial killings by state agents, but once a terrorist has been given the "right" (I prefer to call it a privilege) to appear in court, anything that follows which would result in his execution is alright by me, especially when such a person is a known terrorist. Imagine talking about giving Shekau "fair hearing"!!

God pass them.
You believe the Osama story? grin America is bad a.s.s.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Dibiachukwu: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2014
BadBoy25: terrorist do not deserve any trial. a trial is too honorable . I hope they were severely tortured by mutilating their body parts each day so they can die slowly. no matter how much they beg to die instantly, keep them alive for more torture.
now after mutilating their arms,legs ,peniis,scrotum,niipples and ears , what you have left is their head and Torso kept alive hanging by artificial tubes .you did not mutilate their eyes so that they can see what next you have in store . allow them to exist in that state for about a month . induce fear and agony . there are other brutal and nasty stuff I won't mention here .
finally:before Beheading them and uploading the video on youtube , they have to read the following words : Fvck Mohammed ,Koran, Allah and Islam .
Omo you should go and get a Job in the torture dept of Kirikiri. See details! You have being watching too many hollywood horror. Nigeria police or army does not have what it takes to execute such torture (Not that I want them to). And then also pray you are never on the other side for any reason.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Dibiachukwu: 12:45am On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You are entitled to your own opinion but saying "fvck human rights" is not what I consider wise. In some situations, you would be more than greatful to have these rights.

Whether death penalty is appropriate or not is disputable. What is not disputable is the execution of people without a fair trial. A state that executes people without a trial is a terrorist state.
How then can one terrorist state accuse another terrorist state. Isn't that hypocrisy.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Dibiachukwu: 12:48am On Aug 25, 2014
tipdrips:

Like the black slaves(Niggas) who now rule the land of their masters. But as muslims, they prefer the way of JIHAD.
Check through history, America, Britain, Russia and other world powers have all had their fair share of terrorism and the only proven solution is Zero Tolerance( you kill them all)
Ask yourself how; "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorist" come about.
Hope You Dig??
This is one of the most ridiculous sentences I have heard in my whole life. And I have heard many.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Dibiachukwu: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Phame: i want them killed too, but it is not that easy. China is a society that does not recognise autonomy and human right/freedom, if they do, dalai lama and his followers were civil in their struggle, they did not find any favor in d eye of d chinese authority. U can see why they(muslims) hav bn victimised overtime.

Ken saro wiwa was Hung by the neck, by Nigerian government too.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by oilyngbati(m): 12:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
to liquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives
in your clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don't forward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by thwarrior72: 2:32am On Aug 25, 2014
omenka: When they've been given their day in court and convicted, the world can shout for all I care. America had the chance to take in Osama alive but instead chose the easy way out cos they didn't wanna have a long drawn legal battle over the life of their No1 enemy!!

I'm against extrajudicial killings by state agents, but once a terrorist has been given the "right" (I prefer to call it a privilege) to appear in court, anything that follows which would result in his execution is alright by me, especially when such a person is a known terrorist. Imagine talking about giving Shekau "fair hearing"!!

God pass them.
First time u are making sense in a while.... tongue

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by hotwax: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2014
Before you muslims attack China, think twice. Good one from China.

If the whole world can adopt this, Muslims will live in peace.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
How then can one terrorist state accuse another terrorist state. Isn't that hypocrisy.

What exactly are you talking about now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers / ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State / Petrol Stations Ration Fuel As Marketers Shun Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.