Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! (1505 Views)

My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / UBA Job Interview On 7/10/15 / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by Omoocash(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2014
I got a text message on friday evening on my two phone numbers simultaneously that
You are invited for an inteview for the post of "Technical Procurement Manager", day/date: Sunday, 24/08/14 @ 1pm.
Venue: Villa Angelia, 2/7, Okunola Martins Close off Okotiebor Street by Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Acknowledge receipt and availability. Thanks

This was the text I got on friday against today. What do you suggest for Sunday Job Interview?
I need the advice on time please.
When I check email and online I actually applied since June 19, 2014 as indicated by my email. I called the number he told me the name of the company and what they are into. I google it and extract some info about them. My concern is their interview on sunday.
Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by 1stola: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2014
Omoocash: I got a text message on friday evening on my two phone numbers simultaneously that
You are invited for an inteview for the post of "Technical Procurement Manager", day/date: Sunday, 24/08/14 @ 1pm.
Venue: Villa Angelia, 2/7, Okunola Martins Close off Okotiebor Street by Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Acknowledge receipt and availability. Thanks

This was the text I got on friday against today. What do you suggest for Sunday Job Interview?
I need the advice on time please.
When I check email and online I actually applied since June 19, 2014 as indicated by my email. I called the number he told me the name of the company and what they are into. I google it and extract some info about them. My concern is their interview on sunday.
so, na now u think say u suppose ask for help abi?
too late!
ua on your own.

1 Like

Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by shikshark: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2014
@Omoocash***my brother...give it a shot at least 1pm is 6 hrs away + most companies that hires experienced hands schedule their interviews on weekends because they believe you will be at ur current duty post through the week. nontheless, when you get there make critical observation of the environment. all the best bro

1 Like

Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by victorVIC1(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Like shikshark rightly said give it a shot plus do well to drop d address of the coy with ur family... Just in case.
D very best

1 Like

Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by dhardline(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2014
You better go.No dull your self.
Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2014
My Guy I think you should give it a shot!!!! I actually applied for that job,but got no invite!

2 Likes

Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by Omoocash(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2014
@All, thanks for your advice so far!
Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by shikshark: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Omoocash: @All, thanks for your advice so far!
so how was the interview?

1 Like

Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by adiosgracias(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Boss hw dit it go?
Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by Omoocash(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
@All, thanks. It was ok only that four people came for the interview from TECHANICAL PROCUREMENT MANAGERS while others run for their lifes.
The interview wasnt too bad. We had a very fantastic lunch after the interview with variety of foods and soup, and is serve yourself. Somebody came from Portharcout for the interview and the company lodge him to that hotel. In fact villa angelia is one of the best hotel at Ikoyi. They actually promised to get back to us.
They were expecting candidates from FINANCE MANAGERS AND OPERATION MANAGERS but no candidate show up.
They explain why they put the interview on sunday that knowing fully well that is an experienced position so they expect that you will be at your current place of work during the week, that was why it was slated for SUNDAY.
Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by victorVIC1(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Omoocash: @All, thanks. It was ok only that four people came for the interview from TECHANICAL PROCUREMENT MANAGERS while others run for their lifes.
The interview wasnt too bad. We had a very fantastic lunch after the interview with variety of foods and soup, and is serve yourself. Somebody came from Portharcout for the interview and the company lodge him to that hotel. In fact villa angelia is one of the best hotel at Ikoyi. They actually promised to get back to us.
They were expecting candidates from FINANCE MANAGERS AND OPERATION MANAGERS but no candidate show up.
They explain why they put the interview on sunday that knowing fully well that is an experienced position so they expect that you will be at your current place of work during the week, that was why it was slated for SUNDAY.

The fewer d better..Congratz in advance
Re: Job Interview On Sunday!!! Help! !! by shikshark: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Omoocash: @All, thanks. It was ok only that four people came for the interview from TECHANICAL PROCUREMENT MANAGERS while others run for their lifes.
im so happy that you took the courage, congrats in advance. the position is yours already, once again i wish you all the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant/cleaner Needed At Ogba / Improchem Nigeria Limited Test Invite / 500 Call Center Agents Needed In Ibadan (client Is A Major Telecom Company)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.