Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:21 PM

Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... (575 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... by jeflexy(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2014
Smallers nations closing boarders with the supposed GIANT OF AFRICA... What's ur opinion on this?
Re: Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... by bigtt76(f): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2014
Imagine ...because of Ebola. If I be President, I won't say anything, once the crisis is over I will shut my borders too amd lets see who go suffer. What nonsense be this.

Na Nigeria Ebola originate from? Or them think say we go send give them? We are more responsible to not do that.

Ar de vex seriously
Re: Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... by eaglechild: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2014
I am very happy because this should help to reduce Book Haram activities. undecided

That is if they are sincere with the closure

1 Like

Re: Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2014
eaglechild: I am very happy because this should help to reduce Book Haram activities. undecided

That is if they are sincere with the closure
I think Niger should follow suite and they should please be sincere about it!

1 Like

Re: Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... by Vado(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2014
Look at these guys angry Their berber destitutes troop into nigeria on a daily basis, flooding our cities, copulating senselessly, and multiplying like rats. They are a bunch nuisance to our society but it's okay. Our dumb govt brought this disrespect on us.

When we do overcome this phase, I hope the govt pay back in kind.
Re: Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... by egift(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2014
OP Source. I no fit shout grin
Re: Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... by lekkie073(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
jeflexy: Smallers nations closing boarders with the supposed GIANT OF AFRICA... What's ur opinion on this?
na their headache be DAT Jare.....wetin we need from chad?

1 Like

Re: Chad Closes Boarder With Nigeria... by Arosa(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
I hope they close the boarders indefinitely, irrelevant countries(Cameroon and chad) feeling funky. grin.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Saturday Morning / Asaridokubo Converted Toislam So That He Couldtrain Witterrorists Byprof.david W / Transformation In Aviation......pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.