Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ask God One Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask God One Question (1230 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask God One Question by egift(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Sometimes there are questions I believe only God will have the answer. What are some of the questions you feel only God can answer (you may be surprise someone here may just have answer).
Re: Ask God One Question by Liveair: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2014
egift: Sometimes there are questions I believe only God will have the answer. What are some of the questions you feel only God can answer (you may be surprise someone here may just have answer).
Who made you?

1 Like

Re: Ask God One Question by egift(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2014
Why do evil men get away with their atrocities while the innocent suffer needlessly?
Re: Ask God One Question by Infomizer(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Why do I get to die and Kilimanjaro lives forever?

2 Likes

Re: Ask God One Question by Infomizer(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2014
egift: Why do evil men get away with their atrocities while the innocent suffer needlessly?

Life is fücked up by default, son. Deal with it.

Regards,
God

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ask God One Question by egift(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Infomizer: Life is fücked up by default, son. Deal with it.

Regards,
God

smiley

Yet am expected not to slam it. God do something before I lose my cool. grin grin grin
Re: Ask God One Question by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Okay. God why did you create in us the ability to reason and now you want us to accept you without'reason' but by faith? I suspect you are a fraud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask God One Question by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2014
Why do you spare the lives of Evil Men because you are waiting for them to change, yet when the Righteous rise to prominence you let them get killed violently by Evil men you hope will change.. why.
Re: Ask God One Question by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2014
Did he have an erection when he made eve? Moulding that lipsrsealed must have taken some time.

Why make us from clay instead of diamonds? Diamonds are forever afterall.

Why so many religions? And which of them is right?

6 Likes

Re: Ask God One Question by uzoexcel(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Did u create the black race?

2 Likes

Re: Ask God One Question by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
uzoexcel: Did u create the black race?

...always wondered about this too.
Re: Ask God One Question by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
One more for you god. Why are you not in control of natural disasters and epidemics?
Re: Ask God One Question by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Why do I have a SMALLPENIS?? undecided grin
Re: Ask God One Question by Demainman1: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Why is the black man/Naija Man very greedy? Is it one of your creations too?
Re: Ask God One Question by SisterMe(f): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Very interesting thread... I 'm not God, but being that I know His answers for most of these your questions,I shall try to tell you His answers..in time...
Re: Ask God One Question by Infomizer(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
egift:

Yet am expected not to slam it. God do something before I lose my cool. grin grin grin

Whether you lose your cool or not son, it is what it is...grin
Re: Ask God One Question by Infomizer(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
God one more...
Was it after you created Gareth Bale that you said "Let us make man in our own image"?

#JustCurious
Re: Ask God One Question by JustCurious: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Infomizer: God one more...
Was it after you created Gareth Bale that you said "Let us make man in our own image"?

#JustCurious

Hey! You called me...
Re: Ask God One Question by JustCurious: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Ask God One Question by Weah96: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
egift: Sometimes there are questions I believe only God will have the answer. What are some of the questions you feel only God can answer (you may be surprise someone here may just have answer).

Why are pastors and imams still among us? What's wrong with your own tongue?

2 Likes

Re: Ask God One Question by CrazyMan(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
My question to God:

Why did You create evil, and why does it persist, knowing well that if You really existed and were All-Powerful, You have the capacity to end all evil. Why?

Is it because You are evil yourself?

Or is it because You are merely an invention and reflection of ordinary mortal humans?
Re: Ask God One Question by Infomizer(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
JustCurious:

Hey! You called me...

Seriously? Wow! Seriously!!
Wrong number bro...wink
Re: Ask God One Question by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Infomizer: God one more...

#JustCurious

no son,it was after I created Obasanjo
Re: Ask God One Question by manmustwac(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
God why did you allow Ebola to kill 1400 of your believers in West Africa compared to only 1 person from the developed world. We Africans believe and worship you at least twice as much as those do in developed countries so if you want to kill or punish anyone it should be 1400 from the developed countries and only 1 from West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Ask God One Question by Infomizer(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

no son,it was after I created Obasanjo

Jeez! See wash!!
Re: Ask God One Question by Infomizer(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Weah96:

Why are pastors and imams still among us? What's wrong with your own tongue?

Son, people who can't use the brains I gave them need to be taught a lifelong lesson. I'd do this again and again!
*Thunderous Laugh*
Hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Ask God One Question by frank317: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
God, what did u expect man to do when u instructed them to increase and multiply after creation, yet they didn't know what do to with their joy sticks and honey pots? Why then did u get angry with them when they realizd the importance of these organs? How were u expecting to increase and multiply b4?
Re: Ask God One Question by Rilwayne001: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 22-23
If there were therein gods beside Allah, then verily both (the heavens and the earth) had been disordered. Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, from all that they ascribe (unto Him).

He will not be questioned as to that which He doeth, but they will be questioned.

(English - Pickthal)

1 Like

Re: Ask God One Question by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rilwayne001: Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 22-23
If there were therein gods beside Allah, then verily both (the heavens and the earth) had been disordered. Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, from all that they ascribe (unto Him).

He will not be questioned as to that which He doeth, but they will be questioned.

(English - Pickthal)

Sharap, I don't remember sending anyone to write that BS you quoted.

Now, to everyone who asked questions, my answer to you is that I, God, don't interfere in your lives. Why do you think I put brains in your heads? Start using them, please and stop disturbing me.
Re: Ask God One Question by nicechic(f): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
....God, why do I have a flat butt? or there was not enough clay the day u moulded me?
Re: Ask God One Question by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
nicechic: ....God, why do I have a flat butt? or there was not enough clay the day u moulded me?

I didn't give you that flat butt. Use your brain.
Re: Ask God One Question by nicechic(f): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Excuse me! Are you God? just tk ur time
hifaif:

I didn't give you that flat butt. Use your brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actions Of Boko Haram Is Against Islamic Teachings / How Benson Idahosa Blessed & Prophesied To Young Aliko Dangote / Visions Of Tsunami, Super Storm & Hurricane In Nigeria. Pls Repent & Intercede.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.