Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (315809 Views)

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by dbaptist1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2008
whatever u guys are sayin i think i agree with the poster
i am still looking and those men of GOD with one eye and even pastor lazarus mouka of lords chosen

there is something fishy in them all
angry
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by oderemo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2008
i am waiting for the arrival of jesus christ today.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2008
if pastor Chris Oyakhilome and T.b Joshua are Secret Agent to my Master the Devil,Wow! :oi think thats nice & Cool.Satan my master have prepared so many of his agent in different Countries .they are really working hard for the Anti_Christ 666.
but i have an advice for you my fellow christians, FIGHT YOUR WAY TO BREAKTHROUGH!!!!.now or never.this not a joke .,in my own case ,I'm already Welcome to HELL. kiss

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by ehie007(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2008
I dont know the mission of this poster in this thread, but in every rumour theres evidence of truth, who am i to judge, but what i think is that both pastors are questionable, and the followers of pastor chris are more into him than into Jesus, everything to them is pastor chris, on the last day we all will know, the revelations also states that the anti-christ will perform miracles also and do wonderful things, people just go to theses churches cos of miracles and not cos of God, am not saying all churches or religions are perfect, but some ways of plenty pastors are questionable, one dont even need to investigate them, seeing what they do is enough proof,

@ poster i await a decent proof from you sha, i dont think pastor chri's church is even a church, its runs more like an organization,

who are we to judge,
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by donnie(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2008
When u say u observe 'what they do' i wonder what u use to observe. If it is ur eyes, i think u probably need a check-up as they may be funtioning abnormally. Perhaps u should slowdown on d number of junk magazines u read.
I went to CEC not because of the miracles. As a matter of fact, i hadnt seen one miracle until i started attending church. i even thought they didnt happen anymore these days.

I only heard a message tape by Pastor Archie of CEC Aba and had my life turned around for good.
I attended my first crusade (Totoal experience PH in 1999) as a sceptic even though i was a member of the church. I remember arriving the liberation stadium which main gate was about being shut as the crowds had filled the stadium ever befor the program began.
On entering the compound we noticed that the mail bowl was already filled up and its gates were shut.
I and my friend jumped over the fence and into  the stadium. On entering the stadium, it was a different atmosphere. I had never felt such a presence of the Spirit. The very air was saturated with the annointing of God's Spirit.  Even though i didnt know what it was then, i knew there was something different about the atmosphere.

And the message came powerfully, i had never heard such words before. He preached from the book of hebrews chapter 12: . . .looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. I will never forget the words of the MOG, 'look away from that sickness. . . look away from the pain. . . look way from that sin . . . unto Jesus. That was it; i knew i ws made for life. I knew i cld look away from my pack of Benson & hedges, from my bottle of star, from my sins and unto jesus. I suddenly knew i cld be whoever i wanted to be in life!

Then when the time of prayer came, i found myself (the chief sceptic) praying along and interceeding for the sick. And as the MOG by the Spirit began to mention cases that were being heald, i found myself praying, 'oh god please let it be so, let them truely be heald, don't disgrace the man'. And boy was i glad when they began to come out, explaining to the medical crew and pastors what the Lord had done. As usual, they couldnt take all the testimonies that night as the testimony lines were endless.

If you choose to look for false preachers, CEC is not the right place to start. Go look for those who sell hankies and groudnut oil to their congregation for healing. look for those who recieve payment for doing what God sent them to do.

The duo whom u guys have set out to criticize are doing good all around the world even as i speak. While these are busy giving to the poor, needy, weak, helpless, urphans, widows etc, others are out-doing themselves to buy the latest jets and own the largest buildings (i do not say it's wrong to own jets or beautiful buildings). Some others have gone into politics.

CEC has several innercity mission houses and schools where people are taken in from off the streets and given better lives with free education,clothing and feeding.
They give out ministry materials like rhapsody in millions all around the world.

Recently, on the 22nd of december 2008, president umaru Musa Yaradua awarded the man TB Josuah the National honours award for his outstanding service to Humanity, to the poor and  defenceless in society. His lovely wife was present to recieve the award of Officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (OFR) on his behalf.

While i think the award was long overdue, i want to say thank u to our dear president and i pray that according to the Holy scriptures, he will recieve the reward of a prophet for honouring a prophet.

By the way, what happened to the political lobyists, PFN? how did they let that happen?

What can i then say . . . SHAME TO BAD-BELLE PEOPLE.

So, if we want to look for false prophets, i think we know where to start looking from.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by IGWEUSA(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2008
A BOMBARSTIC KPOOZAAAA 4 D POSTER OF DIS THREAD, U DID D RIGHT THING 2 LEAVE D gOD DAMN CHURCH.

ANY WAY, NA HARDSHIP DE FORCE NAIJA PEOPLE INTO ALL THESE YEYE CHURCHES, ALL IN D NAME OF MIRACLE.

*** U GO in 4 D healin of ur head ache ,they will definitely heal d head ache BUT only 2 give U AIDS in return************* cry cry cry cry cry cry

i rest ma case, lol
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by irony: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2008
it's all wonderful to know what's going on behind the scene in the live of most of our revered church leaders. most have been accused in sundry places and time of being members of secret cult. nontheless, the church(es) of those pastor(s) who have god (and are truelly called by him) in their business will stand the test of time while the fake and dubious ones will soon scatter and die a natural death. just like galilleo said to the council in paul's days
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Pepeye(f): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2008
Wow Donnie! You took me way back to our good old Total Experience

I was actually in that particular meeting that night Pastor preached on Look and Live. . . . . that was the title of the message. . . .

John 3-14-15 Looking away from your problems and fix ur gaze on Jesus the author and Finisher of our faith.

Pastor used a song to illustrate it further  . . .

Look and Live my bro
Its recorded in He’s Word! Hallelujah
That’s only when u look and live!!

But the Total Experience that would forever linger on in me would have to be when Pastor Preached on the “Outpouring of the Spirit” 1999/2000 I really can’t recall the actual year now. . . it was Wow!! Peep who just only listen to the tapes were instantly healed!

Testimonies kept on coming on and on  . . . . Pastor took us to Roman’s 8- 11.

If that same Spirit, not the look alike nor the junior brother. . . but that same Spirit hallelujah!!!
dwells in U, He will also vitalize your mortal bodies!! It was truly a Total Experience for everyone . . . . 

A little trip down memory lane kiss
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by SirJohn(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2008
donnie:

If you choose to look for false preachers, CEC is not the right place to start. Go look for those who sell hankies and groudnut oil to their congregation for healing. look for those who recieve payment for doing what God sent them to do.

Even though I don't agree entirely with the poster,

Look at you pointing fingers at other people, your 'pastor' Mr Christian Oyakhilome is building a business empire out of staged miracles and false claims. I suppose you don't think that is a problem right?? FYI, he is as much a charlatan as the people you mentioned above.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by kritikul(f): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2008
@POSTER
i gues you re an applicant, thats why you soughr to becom a pastor and not because you had a calling. go get yourself a job and let the devil stop using you.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by allboyz(m): 1:37am On Dec 28, 2008
Dear Brethen,

I greet you all in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lol,the thread i must say is funny.

Im a Member of CEC. i think we should be grateful to God almighty for all he has done and thanks God for the live of Pastor,Daddy and MOG. Rev.Chris Oyakhilome for answering God's call to save many.

Many are Called,Few are chosen, right? - Yes. so the bible says

now ask yourself this question - "the many that are called,who called them?? and the chosen few,who chose them?

let me not bore you. . . lets sort this out with common sense. .

1st @ poster - his/her name = secretpart. . . number of post = 1. . . what did you see about that? and the only post was for this thread. . . its fishy.

he/her claims to have served/worked/attended CEC. . . and he seen those stuff he said. . . scrappy.

if you attend CEC,you won't be able leave the "family" - Christ Embassy is not just a church,its a Vision,a ministry on its own. . . you must understand the vision and run with it and make yourself a success.

2nd - who is he/her to judge a fellow human being that you can't create? for him to have come out openly to judge them. . .i smell something fishy. . . well,i think all you guyz need to do is for you to come hear the message,the word of God is life. . . the spirit is the same,not everybody is opportuned to see the MOG. . .but have heard him and believed the WORD of God and it has produced the fruits of what it talks about. . . that's the important thing.

fellow nairalander. . .becareful of what you hear and see.

USE YOUR INNER MIND!!!!
BEWARE. . . its end time. . . the signs are everywhere and people are here also to change and try to corrupt other into hell. . . KEEP YOUR SALVATION. . that's your PASSWORD TO HEAVEN.

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW.

PS - 31ST NIGHT SERVICE, ATTEND AND BE READY FOR THE WATCHWORD FOR 09.

Its was indeed a year of FULFILMENT.

CHEER UP BRETHEN- THE WORD WORKS!!!

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by fyneguy: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2008
@SIR JOHN

lol and lol again, I can see your mission to bring down CEC and Pastor Chris is hitting the rocks, as usual.

May I advise you, so sarcastically, to go on a 40-day-40-night dry fast n pray that your ''god'' should bring down Pastor Chris's ministry and rescue the
church members from the darkness into the ''light'' you are in at the moment.

who knows, your ''god'' may not ignore your prayers.

what wont envious church competitors do to bring down others?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by goldengoal(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2008
My guy you are saying the truth. May God bless you.

I was also in Christ Embassy for a year and two months and I saw things for myself. Christ Embassy is an Anti-Christ Church unknown to a lot of their members.

A lot of Christ Embassy pastors and members are corrupt, dirty and carnal even though they think they are the holiest.

i remember the pastor of the CEC where I worshipped, a 419 guy by the name SOLOMON WEALTH UNEZE stealing the healing school patnership seed of my mother who was not a member, couldn't make it on the patnership sunday and came the following day to drop the offering. It was never sent to the group church and was never recorded as part of the church's patnership offering for that month.

And there are so many other atrocities that we shall talk about later.

Most CEC members believe that other Christians are not going to heaven whereas with their lifestyle they themselves may never make heaven.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by fyneguy: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2008
lol golden

which church do u attend now?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by fireangels(f): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2008
who are u to judge?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by kemisuga(f): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
Jerry Curl Pastor and his Imitators grin grin

Just want to comment of a member am close to, he is a member of Christ Embassy. Anytime we want to do morning devotion in my former office, when we are praying, he doesnt say Amen to our prayers. He rather pray on his own and start to speak in fake tongues, only God knows what he is saying? He believe speaking in tongues is just to open ones mouth to say jargons. Even when we are gisting, he will just laugh out loud and say some jargons, that his mouth can pronounce. Apart from speaking in fake tongues, he believe once he is born again, he can wallow in sins, he even said there is nothing called sin, since Jesus has died for his sins. He has the passport to make heaven. He argues alot and turn upside down everything the bible says. He is always right and no one else, cause he is following his pastor footsteps. He even imitate his pastor how he speaks and demonstrate the way he does. But he has not yet jerry curl his hair yet.

For me, my spirit just refuse to agree with this man of God or wateva.

Everybody has freedom of speech on this nairaland, this is my view and I dont care anybody can go to HELL and report me to the Devil.

Peace, am out.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Pepeye(f): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2008
@
Kemi sugar

Who re you to judge eh! U re welcome to ur distorted opinion anyway. . . .

I noticed in all ur shallow accusations levied against the fellow wasn’t that

he defrauded anyone abi?? But on speaking in tongues. . . .

This clearly demonstrates that u’re dominated by ur senses

and have got limited knowledge . . too bad!. .

Your type only go around pointing accusing finger on others.

The Bible says “everyone will carry his own cross; everyone will bear his own burden”

Galatians 6-4

Given the fact that u don’t understand he’s ways . . . .

does not make him any less a Christian. . . .

One simple but crucial fact is, he’s a free agent . .

and has freedom of expression.

Anyway he serve him God na him own!!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by kemisuga(f): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2008
pepeye or ostrich, like I said you can go to HELL and report me to the Devil. Its your biz.

Ode like you angry
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Ben13: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2008
I don't believe this
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by omobaba101(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2008
Secretpart, you sounded so good about this topic, but if you actually believe yourself, the damage you can do to Christians is much more dangerous that what you think Pastor Chris is doing. By the way, what scriptural backing do you have for all those tsumanee and jumani spirit stuff. You these so called deliverance ministers have been deceived
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Tophin(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2008
T.b joshua is a real man of God but i don't know that of pst chris oyakhilome.
please you guys should watch what you say.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by AKO1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hmmn someone refused to comment on a few 'distorted opinions':

kemisuga:

Jerry Curl Pastor and his Imitators grin grin

Just want to comment of a member am close to, he is a member of Christ Embassy. Anytime we want to do morning devotion in my former office, when we are praying, he doesnt say Amen to our prayers. He rather pray on his own and start to speak in fake tongues, only God knows what he is saying? He believe speaking in tongues is just to open ones mouth to say jargons. Even when we are gisting, he will just laugh out loud and say some jargons, that his mouth can pronounce. Apart from speaking in fake tongues, he believe once he is born again, he can wallow in sins, he even said there is nothing called sin, since Jesus has died for his sins shocked. He has the passport to make heaven. He argues alot and turn upside down everything the bible says. He is always right and no one else, cause he is following his pastor footsteps. He even imitate his pastor how he speaks and demonstrate the way he does. But he has not yet jerry curl his hair yet.

For me, my spirit just refuse to agree with this man of God or whatever.

Everybody has freedom of speech on this nairaland, this is my view and I don't care anybody can go to HELL and report me to the Devil.

Peace, am out.

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by 9jaquin(f): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2008
how can u say pastor chris is an agent of da devil eh chai! angry
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by topkin(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2009
Sincerely, i dnt kno hw to respond/react to this thread. A part of me believes what u said bt the jumani & tasmanee or whatever u mentioned is the source of their power kinda discredits ur story.

As for Oyakilome & Joshua, personally, i have never fancied or believed them. Oyakilome's preaching, to me, is too biased, unilateral and flawed.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Pepeye(f): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2009
kemisuga:

pepeye or ostrich, like I said you can go to HELL and report me to the Devil. Its your biz.

angry

Before you recite “Go to HELL” I ’m assuming that’s all you know!

However, for me reporting you to the devil; Are you reporting to him?? Just asking. . . . .
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by kemisuga(f): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2009
pepeye or ostrich, I dont have your time okay!!!

Ask yoursef the question first.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Iknowwhoim(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2009
All,

As a rule, whatever opinion you may have of a minister of the gospel, never talk against them.

You were not there when whoever called them gave them the call.
They are answerable only to who called them.
Even when Moses was seemingly "erring" in the opinion of his sibblings - also ministers themseleves, they stood against him in a bid to check his excesses,

Guess who answered?

Moses?,  No
His followers?,  No

He who called him,  God Almighty,

Safest position to take, 
Be quite and serve God for yourself.

Incidentally all the ministers of the Gosple of the subject matter who were being criticised then,  Take a look at their ministerial efforts.
It has gone far ahead of their critics.

Na wa,  God's ways are not men's ways,

A word is enough for the spiritually discerning.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by smooooooth: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2009
dont judge so u are not judge. who are u to judge who is write and wrong. and whats the name of that spirit? which spirit is that. do they have names. jesus never mentioned any spirit, they are all demons. finish. and whats the real reason why u left the church? cos it beats me that u stayed ithere while all this your so called ''wrongs'' were going on till u got to the top, and u and i know that it is hard for anyone to quit at the top unless they are thrown out.

anyway stop judging, if u a true xtain,u shld know that. God condemns it.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by temi4rea(f): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2009
I dont think its nice we talk ill abt these man of God.

Even if they have one or two faults in thier doing,

Its not just right.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by kolaoloye(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2009
This is my stand in this matter
Ecclesiastes 12: 11-14

11 The words of the wise are like goads, their collected sayings like firmly embedded nails—given by one Shepherd.

12 Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them.
      Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

13 Now all has been heard;
       here is the conclusion of the matter:
       Fear God and keep his commandments,
       for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,
       including every hidden thing,
       whether it is good or evil.

Time would definitely tell: WHO IS WHO
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by airroseice(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2009
@ Everyone.
I'm not an Agent of Satan neither am I doing any Criticism Here. shocked
I'm just saying the plain truth with Evidence we all may or may have not seen/Heard.
I have friend who used to attend the Church but he doesnt anymore due to the way things are done there.

All they (CEC) do is preach about Properity and Giving, Caring less about the WELFARE of the Church MEMBERS!!!! Thats my point here. Ok check this out. This friend of mine is a student who's managing and decided to attend Christ Embassy and he never concieved a miracle while he attended the Blady Church! Infact he has degraded from Bad to Worse because he seem to give out all he's to the church for God Knows Wat! Speaking of which, he owes me 50k+! (ROTFLMAO) Its a small cheese sha but thats the total amount he owes me from the money he used to borrow for Church offering! Can U imagine? I used to tell him to chillax if he didnt have as God saw his heart but he said if he didnt give offering in church that it was wacked and that he needed to Give a large (No Matter who you are or what you do) offering as the bigger the better, God sees our heart and he knows wat we have, so if you have a little, you can give that and God will hear u!.

Amongst this guy are others like him! I dnt knw wat they do to them there, they feed them with some sort of pseudo-intellectual Bullshit! Speaking about not caring for the welfare of their members, this is what i mean. There are lots of people who attend the church but are poor, I have never seen or heard of a situation or little meeting held for the less previledged ones to give them Food Items, Gift, Money and other things that would benefit them. I am not refering to the love feast they organise (thats if they do it) - Please I need a member of the Church to correct me if I'm wrong. I will tell you why. My uncle who fled (LMAO) the church also was gisting me about the some things they do there. One Sunday the wife of the pastor asked the less previledged ones to stay behind after the service for a brief meeting which they did and at the the meeting she started saying sall sorts of stuffs, She asked a Lady how much she would require to set up a petty trade that would provide a little income her and she responded "with #20,000 Naira Mah I could set up a small business" You Can imagine, 20Gees? While the pastor wife was wearing a Suit worth close to $450 or More! The pastor's wife responded by saying, "My dear you have to believe in the word and keep praying, fast also and read your daily rhapsody, and God will suprise you with a Miracle!" I was Like WTF ? Uncle r u sure of wat u're saying? He was like Hell Yeah! I was amazed! She did the same thing to the other people who waited! Without giving them something or @ least doing something. I'm not saying that she owes it to them to do so but Hey! C'Mon, Why are they called "Mummy" (Pastor's Wife) n "Daddy" (The Pastor) in the Church? grin

Now this is my Plight, what will it take for the Church to make a donation for this less previledged ones and give them little items, Not raw cash, maybe Food Stuffs (Rice, Beans, Yam, Garri, Beverages, Oil, the list goes on!) Huh? Christ Embassy members please say something, the church makes a HELL of a LOT we all know, what will it take for them to help their members? Where is the LOVE they Preach about? I have heard similar gist from my friends who attend the church! There a lot of ill things I hear about them.

Also not to sound like a CEC Hater, All the Sluts n Okpos I know attend CEC, I swear!
People will always criticize something whether good or bad! But there are some things that are just not right, you'd agree with me.

Well I wish everyone the best in life and I pray that on the Last day we are not found wanting.
Amen.

IN THE END MA PEOPLE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 16, 2009
airroseice:

IN THE END MA PEOPLE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!

END OF STORY !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.