Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (315628 Views)

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by SHrothand: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
it takes one to know, definately u r their grand father, for u to really know, good luck, it is the end times
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chuose: 4:03am On Jan 11, 2011
[center]PROOF Pst Chris Oyakhilome is NOT of GOD[/center]

There is too much against Pst Chris, that I am sorry to say he is NOT OF GOD

Read this link

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2011/01/church-gate-fee-pastors-condemn-oyakhilome.html
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by mabell: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
@Poster, i thot this thread died like since
See,your claims are not true, i wonder if you really worked in the church office or you just gathered different jists and pasted them together
Firstly, the rhapsody of realities only helps you to study your bible more and to study the whole bible within a period of time.
Secondly,if as you said the members do wrong deals to sow seeds, it is at their detriment. Pastor Chris preaches against it, he, in one of his messages, said if you see money on the road, huge sum of money, don't bring it to church but take it to the police.
Thirdly,im suprised you mentioned pastor adeboye, the same pastor adeboye people criticize on Nairaland about his messages on giving, humans are really insatiable
Lastly, as a member of Christ Embassy, we are taught to give to God the best, no matter how small. It is not what you give that matters but the heart that gives it
So mr poster, think before you sell lies
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chuose: 3:41am On Jan 12, 2011
@Mabell:

[list]
[li]Haven't heard that ur Pastor Chris charges to enter his church?[/li]

[li]haven't you heard that he keeps company with the known occultist TB Joshusa?[/li]

[li]Haven't you heard that he was rejected from PFN?[/li]

[li]
[/list]
These are not lies but verifiable truths that Chris is a COWBOY PASTOR

When a Pastor has this much wahala, there must be something wrong!

God is exposing him!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by nuella2(f): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2011
chuose:

@Mabell:

[list]
[li]Haven't heard that your Pastor Chris charges to enter his church?[/li]

[li]haven't you heard that he keeps company with the known occultist TB Joshusa?[/li]

[li]Haven't you heard that he was rejected from PFN?[/li]

[li]
[/list]
These are not lies but verifiable truths that Chris is a COWBOY PASTOR

When a Pastor has this much wahala, there must be something wrong!

God is exposing him!

When did Pastor chris go to the PFN for membership? Where did you get that lie from?

Jesus also had plenty wahala in his days remember, both from within and outside.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by 2fine2fast(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
nobody holy pass,NA ONLY GOD B D FINAL JUDGE,let everybody jus do their tin, Kudos to tb joshua for his philantrophy,guess d tsunami/junamee spirits are to be commended for that,bye
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by earnmo: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2011
why then does pastor chris use the bible for his sermons.it wont be right coz this would mean the kingdom of darkness will be divided. at the end of it all i believe that its all about your personal relationship with God and what you practice.when you were at christ embassy where you not reading the bible?are you suer you are'nt being used by the devil yourself?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by SegunSenio: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
A NEW NAIRAMI SPIRIT FOR 2011

1000 NAIRA GATE FEE FOR CHRIST EMBASSY NEW YEAR EVE SERVICE

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2011/01/church-gate-fee-pastors-condemn-oyakhilome.html

NEXT YEAR MAY BE DOLLARMI $$$$
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by obi4eze(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
I am a christian and have the Spirit of God in me. By God's grace, the Spirit of God in me makes me know the difference between a true man of God and a false prophet, especially when I have listened to the man for a number of times. Even without hearing from this commentator, I know within me that Chris and T.B. Joshua are not true men of God. I don't know if they have met each other but I have watched their programs and listened to their messages. Please understand that I have not been to any of these churches owned by these men. Their miracles are false. I have never heard Chris and T.B talk about heaven and hell, the blood of Jesus Christ, and being born-again. What they know is healing and miracles. They have deceived many folks with their false miracles and lying wonders. I believe that God performs miracles but satan can also perform counterfeit miracles.
Let's come to the Rhapsody. I don't read the book because it is full of lies and deceit. Through his satanic booklet, chris encourages people to live substandard christian lives.
WARNING: The wrath of God will fall on these men and their followers if they don't repent quickly. It will be very disastrous and anyone who worships there has been worshipping the devil. Please flee for your life. Don't be deceived by T.B. Joshua's generous attitude. The devil has no free gift. He gives to take something greater. PLEASE DON'T BE DECEIVED. If you want to marry somebody who's a member of any of these churches, please reconsider.
Galatians 6:7 says 'Be not deceived: God is not mocked : for whatever a man soweth, that shall he reap.'

1 Like

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Makweembo: 1:40am On Apr 02, 2011
obi4eze:

I have never heard Chris and T.B talk about heaven and hell, the blood of Jesus Christ, and being born-again. What they know is healing and miracles. They have deceived many folks with their false miracles and lying wonders. I believe that God performs miracles but satan can also perform counterfeit miracles.

With all due respect, the above statements are simply not true. I can't speak for Pastor Chris as I haven't watched much of LoveWorld, but I regularly watch T.B. Joshua's Emmanuel TV and the focus is always on the salvation of souls, and NOT the miracles/ healing. I have heard him teach regularly on heaven/ hell, the blood of Jesus Christ and being born again. So, I think your maybe getting him mixed up, or perhaps you have never sat down and properly watched Emmanuel TV.

For those who doubt the authenticity of God's work in TBJ's life, just read/ watch some of the testimonies happening in his ministry on a daily basis - http://www.tbjoshuatestimonies./

Just my two cents on the issue.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Azibalua(f): 1:42am On Apr 02, 2011
Interesting
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by dandong: 3:59pm On May 19, 2011
Hear the mind that has heard him preach

1. He and his members are gods based on Ps 82 forgetting it was the first temptation of man[/b]
2. He and, own the world The bible says the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof
3.Preaches against the Lord's prayer and gives a very dubious prayer at the end of his book{that does not glorify God but his book}
4.Teaches that people should not ask for forgiveness of sin if they are born again
5.Teaches people not to fear God but spiritual authority(Christ Embassy Pastors ), I am already failing how to continue as he teaches basically nothing right he is like his fellow American "fathers". Benny etc whom he copies well he actually doent have anything original listen to Kenneth hagin, w branham u will c what i mean
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by newmi(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2011
dandong:

Hear the mind that has heard him preach

1. He and his members are gods based on Ps 82 forgetting it was the first temptation of man[/b]
2. He and, own the world The bible says the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof
3.Preaches against the Lord's prayer and gives a very dubious prayer at the end of his book{that does not glorify God but his book}
4.Teaches that people should not ask for forgiveness of sin if they are born again
5.Teaches people not to fear God but spiritual authority(Christ Embassy Pastors ), I am already failing how to continue as he teaches basically nothing right he is like his fellow American "fathers". Benny etc whom he copies well he actually doent have anything original listen to Kenneth hagin, w branham u will c what i mean
Something tells me that this ID is nobody other than my nuclear bonboi,hmmmmm another one of his trade mark disguise because what justification can anyone give to explain the fact this poster who only has two post credited to him yet can be so interested about issues in the past that only those who have spent the much of time and consistency on nairaland only few people can boast of can afford to be interested in.
Haba bonboi you don't have to go this lenght to vent your frustration and perplexity haba
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by dandong: 2:13pm On May 31, 2011
As if I am lying, address the matters at hand then they are 5 true or false

, and there is even more. What is preached there I tell u is not original at all you can go read Benny Hinn, KE Hagin, Oral Roberts, Kenyon etc, In effect where American christianity is going is where these guys r taking carefree listeners. If such guys have a history of proven false prophecies and failed healings when it came to their family members , ? He who follows cannot be better
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 31, 2011
They are FALSE PROPHETS period.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chuose: 4:41am On Jul 12, 2011
Galatians 3:1
O foolish CHRIST EMBASSY, who hath bewitched you?

Acts 8:9
But there was a certain man, called PASTOR CHRIS, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of CHRIST EMBASSY, giving out that himself was some great one:

Acts 8:11

And to him they had regard, because that of long time PASTOR CHRIS had bewitched CHRIST EMBASSY with sorceries.

TB Joshua is just a DEMONIC area boy

Acts 13
6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found[b] a certain sorcerer, a false prophet,  whose name was TB JOSHUA:[/b]

7 Which was  the pastor of the The Synagogue, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.

8 But TB JOSHUA the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by mckane1: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2011
We all should know one thing, the Bible says "Judge not, that ye be not judged", It is only God that can see into the heart of man, He only knows who is doing the right thing or wrong thing. Ours is to accept Christ and be washed in His blood, be holy, for it is written "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" do the will of God. love one another, forgive one another.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by PBTOYO(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2011
I want to subscribe to the idea that they are truly men of God, but of the various miracles like this on http://palshub.com/video/view/5 ?May GOD save us.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chuose: 2:03am On Jul 13, 2011
The bible warns us to beware of false prophets, for you to know that they are false u have to JUDGE their doctrine!

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual JUDGETH ALL THINGS

1 John 4:1
Beloved, BELIEVE NOT EVERY SPIRIT, BUT TRY THE SPIRITS whether they are of God: because many FALSE PROPHETS are gone out into the world.

IF and only if TB joshua na man of God! But from his teaching He CANT be a man of God!
As the bible teaches if u teach a different doctrine ur CURSED!

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
LET HIM BE ACCURSED.

It's so serious that they repeated it again, so ur nigga TB Joshua is double cursed!

Galatians 1:9
AS WE SAID BEFORE, SO SAY I NOW AGAIN, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received,
LET HIM BE ACCURSED.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by fm7070: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
@Poster,
personally, i don't know any of these pastors neither have i been to their churches, but i do watch them.
let us always get facts, i mean concrete facts before passing judgements on anyone whosoever.
what the poster was saying is not substantial enough to condemn these pastors. where did he get all these spirits he's talking about? also, anyone is entitled to their policies. if they chose not to allow anyone on their pulpit, so be it. they may feel they know it all.
Also, God may give Pastor Chris abundant Grace in particular areas more than Bishop Oyedepo or anyone. So, God knows best.
In conclusion. Judge Not. Come up with Substantial evidence and facts when u need to make issues
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chuose: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2011
I am very sorry fm7070 if you still fellow Chris Oyakilome ,

He charged people a gate fee to enter his church!

CHRIS OYAKHILOME AND MIRACLE SCANDAL IN SOUTH AFRICA
http://www.politicalcortex.com/story/2008/5/24/11458/2175

South Africans vow to sack Christ Embassy!
As authorities humiliate Chris Oyakhilome at airport!
http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=1855
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chuose: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2011
[size=14pt]TB JOSHUA'S EVIL DOINGS FINALLY REVEALED[/size]

This man [b]TB JOSHUA is demonic, the proof [/b]is in this video cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pko3TTXLIM
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Joagbaje(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by gavuyao: 2:18am On Feb 04, 2012
this poster is a typical manifestation of the last days. brethren these people are there. take guard of the things that enter your heart for there lies the issues, treasures of life.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Yornandrew: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2012
Don't be quick to judge anyone. please be very slow to judge anyone. the bible say "do not judge so that you will not be judged"
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by FXKing2012(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2012
Some people in here are bound for hell.

Jesus said if you are a true follower of Him then u must suffer the things he suffered cos no servant is greater than his master. Jesus was called all sorts of names by the people of that time. They even accused Him of using the power of Baal to perform miracles.
Any pastor who is not being persecuted by being called names is not a true pastor.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chuose: 5:13am On Feb 22, 2012
[size=16pt]PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SAYS MATURBATION IS NOT A SIN[/size]

I have said so many times that PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME IS A FALSE TEACHER

See link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0CDsvu8DM
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Joagbaje(m): 5:42am On Feb 22, 2012
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by newmi(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2012
chuose:

[size=16pt]PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SAYS MATURBATION IS NOT A SIN[/size]

I have said so many times that PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME IS A FALSE TEACHER

See link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0CDsvu8DM
Even Jesus Christ was accussed of being used by Satan and they were most certainly sure He was but how very wrong they were so you are no different from your ancestors anyway who accussed Jesus, or are you?
Mark 3:22
And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem
were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and “by
the prince of demons he casts out the demons.”
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chuose: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2012
Jesus did not support sin.

Chris Oyakhilome says around 2.04 that it's NOT a sin against God!

THIS IS HERESY
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Blueberrybbi22: 9:14am On May 23, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]ur not suppose to remarry Weda a divorce or an abandonment until ur wife or ur husband dies d bible says. I wonda y u stil dnt knw d truth. Even a Christ embassy member dat studies only d rhapsody and not d bible knws dis.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Blueberrybbi22: 9:31am On May 23, 2012
May God help you. Weda pastor chris is real or fake, d truth is dat his help pple realize dia place in Christ.
U must face trails, tribulations, persecutions as a man of God. He says be courageous and b of gud cheer. I av ovacome d world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.