Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport (7860 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by graciousolo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amazing spec. I've heard alot bout the os10 with the stable data package price if I hold the money na this phone. Straight up!
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by NnamdiN: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nice specs but I don't like the shape. A Q10 shape would have been perfect (to me)

1 Like

Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by mastiphal25: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
i rly like it thanks
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
The aesthetics of the phone looks daft. Ain't buying that poo
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by amAZEing: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
The greatest Scam Ever is a New BB Phone.

Release it today with a price tag of 190k after two months you can get it for 70grand fairly used and maybe 90 grand for new.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by nairaman66(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
onatisi: what makes it a game changer

Dosnt feels like its going to change any game! Too rugged for my liking.. Na Abgero phone be this grin
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by nairaman66(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
amAZEing: The greatest Scam Ever is a New BB Phone.

Release it today with a price tag of 190k after two months you can get it for 70grand fairly used and maybe 90 grand for new.

Gbam! BB, defrauding Nigerians since inception!

1 Like

Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by swaystunna(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Its already on olx
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by fabulous660(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dollarjunkie: Was thinking of the next phone to buy after changing my Bold2 to Bold5, then to Z10. Now Op have giving me the name of the phone to use next.

BLACKBERRY PASSPORT

Thanks!, exactly what I'm looking for....

#Blackberry till I see aeroplane in a car wash!

Yeah! Blackberry till infinity and beyond....
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by experimentist: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
I'm still using my Blackberry Skull 2 cry
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Dreyl(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
This's not a beast but a trash!
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Madrededios(f): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls what phone will be best android or BB10?would love to get an android but the data plan and all the data conserving methods are overwhelming me(am new to the smartphone world).Need advice ASAP!
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by ChuckVentures(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
emaminaj:

It's no concept bro...due to be released next month but already announced that's why yhu can see the specs

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by onatisi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
No matter how bb sucks or messes up ,the plain truth is it is still the cheapest means of mobile internet connection in nigeria. Which means whatever product the bring out will sell like hotcake in a country like nigeria. But if data plan is reduced to 2gb for 500 naira then that will be the end of bb dominance in the nigerian market

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by paranorman(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
i just love it design; so slick! great work from bb
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Good phone ,lovely pdct!
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Eyop: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
It looks rugged to me but the wideness is my concern.
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by dania30(f): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sleeky! kiss Make I quick start osusu wey I go take use buy jor cheesy
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by cupid4ig(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Currently using BlackBerry Z30 and z3. I tell u BlackBerry os10 is the best out there. A friend sold her own Z30 on Thursday and by Friday evening started crying she want her z30 back. The hub, the option of real multitasking imaging chatting with someone on whatsapp or watching a movie and another person send u a msg in bbm it pops up and u reply without pursing ur video. I don't blame people who judge BlackBerry based on their old os but I blame them for choosing to remain illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Eyop: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
cupid4ig: Currently using BlackBerry Z30 and I tell u BlackBerry os10 is the best out there. A friend sold her own Z30 on Thursday and by Friday evening started crying she want her z30 back. The hub, the option of real multitasking imaging chatting with someone on whatsapp or watching a movie and another person send u a msg in bbm it pops up and u reply without pursing ur video. I don't blame people who judge BlackBerry based on their old os but I blame them for choosing to remain illiterate
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by cupid4ig(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Madrededios: Pls what phone will be best android or BB10?would love to get an android but the data plan and all the data conserving methods are overwhelming me(am new to the smartphone world).Need advice ASAP!
well I will say get a BlackBerry10 not old BlackBerry smartphones
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Lailerh(f): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
They just don't want to give up cheesy
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lailerh: They just don't want to give up cheesy
winners don't quit,quitters don't win .
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Mcbussy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
emaminaj:

Know what?? Throw in any flagship Android phone or any in the Apple Range and let's c huh

dude,i get your point...I understand d importance of specs.my question is what good is all d hardware superiority when the OS itself lacks reasonable number of useful applications?? I know ur gonna come down to d fact that BlackBerry OS 10.2 runs android apps. trust me when I say this,most,i repeat, MOST android apps don't run properly on BlackBerry OS 10. I am talking from experience.i av experimented on Z10,Q10,Q5 and even d almighty Z30 before this passport of a thing.

2.2 ghz quad core,3gb ram,64gb inbuilt memory...I don't need all dat hardware muscle just because I wanna chat and meet new pple thru wechat.cos dats what blackberry phones are good for. grin

right now I use BlackBerry Q10 and tecno M5...trust me,aside from price difference,i don't joke wif my tecno.its a lean mean machine wink

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Raypawer(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
if they like they should produce blackberry visa....

Android all the way

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by peenkey(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nice specs and all. Buuuuuut BB10 OS subscription is still as expensive as d android, and not as cheap as d BB7. Whereas with d android, I have a wider range of apps to work with, including d BBM. So am still wondering why I should av to settle 4 ANY BB10 device EVER. Help me out here @emaminaj

1 Like

Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Natasha2(f): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
2mp front camera? Haba.
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Lailerh(f): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
onatisi: winners don't quit,quitters don't win .
exactly smiley
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by Collinz2(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
The only thing bb is good for is chatting and people say bb10 device dnt hang like android, whild will it hang when the device dnt do much, unlike android that does alot of thing that make it hang, e.g install alot of apps that keeps cache data, customising the phone with apps and so on.

And bb dnt consume data because when u switch on ur data only one to three apps use it, but android as soon as u on ur data, all the apps with network access will connect, even the apps u dnt expect to connect to the internet.

bb users stop saying trash about android. Android is the best platform i have ever use.
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by onatisi(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mcbussy:

dude,i get your point...I understand d importance of specs.my question is what good is all d hardware superiority when the OS itself lacks reasonable number of useful applications?? I know ur gonna come down to d fact that BlackBerry OS 10.2 runs android apps. trust me when I say this,most,i repeat, MOST android apps don't run properly on BlackBerry OS 10. I am talking from experience.i av experimented on Z10,Q10,Q5 and even d almighty Z30 before this passport of a thing.

2.2 ghz quad core,3gb ram,64gb inbuilt memory...I don't need all dat hardware muscle just because I wanna chat and meet new pple thru wechat.cos dats what blackberry phones are good for. grin

right now I use BlackBerry Q10 and tecno M5...trust me,aside from price difference,i don't joke wif my tecno.its a lean mean machine wink
I don't think blackberry is making phones for android app ,if you want a phone that will do all android fuuncions then buy an android phone . This is a blackberry phone for blackberry app. It is like complaining that iphones don't run blackberry app smoothly
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by emaminaj(m): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ain't here to compare the BB platform with either the ios or Android platform am just letting you see the goodness in the bb passport and revamped bb10.3... Android is way ahead I agree but this beast with bb 10.3 that runs 98% of android apps and lower data consumption here in Naija coupled with al these muscular hardware you just have to give BlackBerry a thumbs up....
Re: Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport by emaminaj(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Collinz2: The only thing bb is good for is chatting and people say bb10 device dnt hang like android, whild will it hang when the device dnt do much, unlike android that does alot of thing that make it hang, e.g install alot of apps that keeps cache data, customising the phone with apps and so on.

And bb dnt consume data because when u switch on ur data only one to three apps use it, but android as soon as u on ur data, all the apps with network access will connect, even the apps u dnt expect to connect to the internet.

bb users stop saying trash about android. Android is the best platform i have ever use.

Read well before posting dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Code For Blocking A Number From Calling You On Mtn / Hack Badoo Private Pictures/account / Please Where "sharemobile.ro" Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.