Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why Become A Single Mother? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Become A Single Mother? (2048 Views)

Challenges Of A Single Mother / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by Kanwulia: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Life is about choices. kiss
Make yours and let others be! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by smokescreen4: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Too many irresponsible guys who wouldn't make good husbands or fathers, too many bad marriages I guess they see what their married friends, sisters, aunties and neighbours go through all in the name of marriage and they don't want that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by pickabeau1: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
smokescreen4: Too many irresponsible guys who wouldn't make good husbands or fathers, too many bad marriages I guess they see what their married friends, sisters, aunties and neighbours go through all in the name of marriage and they don't want that.

In that case why bring a child into the world of 'irresponsible' men?

Is it not better they stay single rather than raise a child alone... N raise angry kids who hate men..

3 Likes

Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by dytbabe: 4:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Oh well, I had always thought I wld have 2/3kids with same man not being married bt live together and maybe when my kids are old we can then marry, my thoughts always bt my people changed it for me, like who does that, bla bla bla bla

Its choices, u do what makes u happy, its better to be single parent than married to a monster.

They have their reasons, don't blame/judge them

2 Likes

Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by shizzle11(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
5minsmadness: You don't know ladies.
Many of them are just making mouth.
Nobody, not even an oyibo woman wants to be a single mother.
It usually happens by mistake then they defend it so they dont feel bad about themselves.

I remember one monicker that opened a thread on Nairaland a few months ago.
She was arguing vehemently how she would prefer to be a single mother and raise her kids by herself.
Others came and formed 'supporters club' for her.
Imagine their shock when she unconsciously announced in response to another thread that 'her hubby can't treat her that way'!
People started asking 'ah, so you are married?''why that other thread na'?
Her response was she was just catching her fun
Meanwhile some people don carry her matta for head.

So leave them.
I repeat: No sane or emotionally balanced woman deliberately wants to raise a child on her own. Its just circumstances that make it so.
bwuahahahahaha gringringringrin dont mind them, deluded lots. Thats how they swindle and manouvre the minds of their fellow ladies especially the single ones who sheepishly show support like flies after poo grin thesame girls will keep cheering and applauding her deceitful and wicked comments. i would like to see that thread and who it is, 5mins please post a link i beg you cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2014
pickabeau1:

In that case why bring a child into the world of 'irresponsible' men?

Is it not better they stay single rather than raise a child alone... N raise angry kids who hate men..

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by pickabeau1: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2014
And you also

ledafaze:

God bless you.
Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by temi4fash(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Y are people making it sound like if a marriage goes south.. It is always the man's fault.
Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
smokescreen4: Too many irresponsible guys who wouldn't make good husbands or fathers, too many bad marriages I guess they see what their married friends, sisters, aunties and neighbours go through all in the name of marriage and they don't want that.

girls are just fools(I don't care if you say I generalized). When serious and responsible guys come their way, they disregard them or turn them to maga while they lust after yahoo guys, playas, clubbers, sugar daddies etc. When they eventually end up marrying one of these no future ambition men and realize they are mistreated, they now go about spreading hate, making it seem as if all men are useless and irresponsible, neglecting the fact that they ignored all the traits of irresponsibility oozing from such men before marriage. Such ladies got what they deserved. If you are right, right will find you.
Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2014

Re: Why Become A Single Mother? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
temi4fash: Y are people making it sound like if a marriage goes south.. It is always the man's fault.
and these same set of wicked people will never admit that a man holds the staring in a marriage. When the marriage crashes, they blame him for staring it that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Takes 17-year-old As Fourth Wife. / Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them / World Most Expensive Baby Feeding Bottle Costs N51 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.