Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Lonte Nig-real Or Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lonte Nig-real Or Scam (5230 Views)

Is Incall Nig Real? / Is Lonte Nig Real Or Fake / Is Lonte Nig Real Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by daughterofzion(f): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2014
YOU'VE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH LONTE NIG @ FLAT 5, MAAN ESTATE,
BABASUWE B/STOP, ALOWONLE, ADIGBE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE. TUESDAY, 26/8/2014 BY 10:00AM.
HR/ADMIN-08065077713.
BE PUNCTUAL!
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by 1stola: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
daughterofzion: YOU'VE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH LONTE NIG @ FLAT 5, MAAN ESTATE,
BABASUWE B/STOP, ALOWONLE, ADIGBE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE. TUESDAY, 26/8/2014 BY 10:00AM.
HR/ADMIN-08065077713.
BE PUNCTUAL!
I smell gnld
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by Olalan(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Is this coy real? Got an invite from them for an interview on tuesday, I currently stay in lagos and can not afford to waste my money travelling there. Any body with info about them?
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by max4osas(m): 5:11am On Dec 21, 2014
Same here I got an invite, and I currently stay in Lagos. Any info pls
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by sistar007(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2014
I smell GNLD too
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by scriptwriter19: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
New address by these people but i managed to find this place with the help of their phone number grin thank God for the internet...........find their invite below

would have been really pissed if i had gone gone and finally found out they were the medicine or wellness/health people.

YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED AND INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH YIMAX GLOBAL AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER ON TUESDAY, 17TH MARCH, 2015.

TIME 9:00AM PROMPT

VENUE: STARLINK GLOBAL HOUSE, 8 SALAMOTU ENIOLA STREET, SADIKU BUS STOP, ILASAMAJA, ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY, LAGOS.

DIRECTION: (A) FROM OSHODI TAKE A BUS GOING TO MILE 2, STOP AT HASSAN BUS STOP, CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE USING THE BRIDGE,WALK INTO THE STREET BETWEEN ECOBANK AND DIAMOND BANK AND TAKE A BIKE TO THE ADDRESS.

( B) FROM MILE 2, TAKE A BUS GOING TO OSHODI, STOP AT SADIKU BUS STOP,WALK INTO THE STREET BETWEEN ECOBANK AND DIAMOND BANK AND TAKE A BIKE TO THE ADDRESS.

NOTE: COME WITH A PRINTOUT OF THIS INVITE,YOUR WRITING MATERIALS AND BE AT THE VENUE AT LEAST 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE SLATED TIME.

REGARDS
HR YIMAX
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by 2saints: 10:55am On May 10, 2015
YOUR APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED AND YOU HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED FOR A JOB SCREENING ON TUESDAY, 12TH MAY, 2015.

TIME 9:00AM PROMPT

VENUE: 62 OKOTA ROAD, OPPOSITE KAMOLA PLAZA, BESIDE MOBIL PETROL STATION, IYANA -OJA B/STOP, OKOTA, LAGOS

DIRECTION: FROM OSHODI TAKE A BUS GOING TO MILE 2, STOP AT CELE BUS STOP, TAKE A BIKE TO THE ADDRESS.

NOTE: COME WITH A PRINTOUT OF THIS INVITE,YOUR WRITING MATERIALS AND BE AT THE VENUE AT LEAST 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE SLATED TIME.

REGARDS

HR LONTE

Please is this for real. I need to knw cos I really need a job and I don't want to travel from PH to find out it gnld stuff. Hell a bro out if u got info pls
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by Marley40(m): 4:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Dear candidate, 

You have been shortlisted for a Job evaluation and interactive session with the Human Capital Management Team of Y.E.G with details as follows:

Date: Wednesday 14th October, 2015

Time: 9.00am prompt

Venue: 62, Okota road, opposite Kamola plaza/Mobil F.Station, Cele B/stop,
Oshodi Mile2 express way, LAGOS

Dress code: Formal.

Kindly Come with: 
a. Printout of this invitation  
b. copy of your updated CV.

Kindly strictly adhere to the information given. Failure to do so may disqualify you.

Congratulations and warm regards,

Deluxe HR Team

1 Like

Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by Lollypee(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Marley40:
Dear candidate, 

You have been shortlisted for a Job evaluation and interactive session with the Human Capital Management Team of Y.E.G with details as follows:

got the same message... dont knw how genuine this group are. pls who can help verify this people so i don't waste t.fare to lagos

Kindly Come with: 

Kindly strictly adhere to the information given. Failure to do so may disqualify you.

Deluxe HR Team
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by herrielta: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is this for real or GNLD.I got this job interview invitation via E-mail.please someone shld help me out.
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by herrielta: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2015
I got d email too.is it 4 real or GNLD.
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by amanzeiyke(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dear Candidate, You have been shortlisted for a Job evaluation and interactive session with the Human Capital Management Team of Y.E.G with details as follows:Date: November  2015 Time: 9.00 a.m promptVenue: 62, Okota road, opposite Kamola plaza/Mobil F.Station, Cele B/stop,Oshodi Mile2 express way, LAGOSDress code: Formal. Kindly Come with: a. Printout of this invitation  b. copy of your updated CV.Kindly strictly adhere to the information given. Failure to do so may disqualify you.Congratulations and warm regards, Deluxe HR Team.

pls can someone confirm.
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
amanzeiyke:
Dear Candidate, You have been shortlisted for a Job evaluation and interactive session with the Human Capital Management Team of Y.E.G with details as follows:Date: November  2015 Time: 9.00 a.m promptVenue: 62, Okota road, opposite Kamola plaza/Mobil F.Station, Cele B/stop,Oshodi Mile2 express way, LAGOSDress code: Formal. Kindly Come with: a. Printout of this invitation  b. copy of your updated CV.Kindly strictly adhere to the information given. Failure to do so may disqualify you.Congratulations and warm regards, Deluxe HR Team.

pls can someone confirm.
I just received same message, please, did you go for the interview
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Marley40:
Dear candidate, 

Kindly Come with: 

Deluxe HR Team
Please, is it for real or its GNLD
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by fatai007(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2015
yettybaby112:

Please, is it for real or its GNLD
Pls are they real?
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by fatai007(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
yettybaby112:

Pls are they real or GNLD,Abeg I don't want to waste money
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by fatai007(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2015
yettybaby112:

Na GNLD, Abeg no go. They will ask u to pay 14k
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by fatai007(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2015
amanzeiyke:

pls can someone confirm.
na GNLD oooooo, no go o
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
fatai007:
Cursed people, thanks dear
Re: Lonte Nig-real Or Scam by bamirotola: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
fatai007:

God bless you for this INFO... I just got their message now, to come on WED... thank God for Google and you Bro or na sis...

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got My Third Job Through Nairaland / Concept Group Interview / This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.