Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? (2038 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by vizkiz: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2014
Does it make you uncomfortable?

What is your reaction?

Due to the fact that you've hurt her/his feelings in some way, how does it make you feel. How do you deal with it?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by laplace12(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2014
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by sexyfunkky(f): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2014
I feel sad
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Dubby6(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2014
It makes me dance galala
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
I have never seen my guy cry o, but whenever i cry he doesn't like it n it makes him sad...
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by durella4(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Drops of tears will cum out of my eyes cos i hate seeing them cry,sometimes i might do anything 4 her at that moment even if means closing down my bank account.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Tymax(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
I begin to suspect she's up to something angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by DaGC(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Very uncomfortable and sad.
I'm caring but it doesn't mean I would do just about anything she wants just to make her stop. Some girls can blackmail with tears.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by xynerise: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
It depends on tne type of cry and what led to it.

I am moved when someone shed tears than when she keeps wailing like a child whose candy was snatched from him.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by ShirelleBaby: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
I feel like a mother DUCK-proud that I can still make him cry(love is still there)-just draw him close with deep apologies-and wrap it up with a 18+ scenes

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Anytym she cries, I do fake my own tears nd cry with her, when my own gets too much she will wipe her tears and begin to pet me.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by hannesy(f): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Will just sit down and laff my Butt off
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by vizkiz: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
hannesy: Will just sit down and laff my Butt off

angry
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by vizkiz: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
TribalEAST: These hoes ain't loyal

what is hoe-ish about this thread? undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
vizkiz:

these hoes ain't loyal undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
I ll conclude he is producing too much of oxytocin....and needs to see a doctor....guys dont cry..do dey??
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by femidejulius(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
See question!

I feel on top of the world.. Like I just won a jackpot. So I quickly snap my partner's picture, open a thread on NL and paste it there.

OR

I quickly get a large container and fill my partner's cries in it. Then I seal the container, advertise and sell it.

Wat a thread!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by loswhite(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Crying is blackmail undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by PrincessB1(f): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
vizkiz:

Dont mind Tribaleast wahala...Dats hw he has bin posting dat rubbish in any thread he manage to openundecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: Dont mind Tribaleast wahala...Dats hw he has bin posting dat rubbish in any thread he manage to openundecided
these hoes ain't loyal undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by jefflittlecent(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
dis ur question is so hard to answer, i cant even make a passerby lady cry, not to talk of my woman, d last time one girl offend me for park wen i shout for as she dey cry i go beg her, n i no knw her before sef.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by niverah(f): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
its kind of an ego trip...its not everyday men cry for women...but it gets uncomfortable
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
well...that has never happened. undecided I hope I don't do anything that will make a whole guy cry.
Anyway I guess the thread is for guys to comment.

laplace12: .
I bow for you ooooo!! Owo meji fun eyan kan!!! eeeehh!..you're keeping FTC space for thread wey never reach front page?! shocked shocked
This space booking shii is serious mehn..pple even do it with faith. shocked
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by laplace12(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
booqee: well...that has never happened. undecided I hope I don't do anything that will make a whole guy cry.
Anyway I guess the thread is for guys to comment.

I bow for you ooooo!! Owo meji fun eyan kan!!! eeeehh!..you're keeping FTC space for thread wey never reach front page?! shocked shocked
This space booking shii is serious mehn..pple even do it with faith. shocked

I wasn't booking space.
I wanted to talk then I forgot what to say.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
laplace12:

I wasn't booking space.
I wanted to talk then I forgot what to say.
*yimu
make I $hi!t for pant if I believe you. undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Crocz(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
I'd just siddon, fold ma leg on the other and continue to watch as the movie unfolds...after, I'd hand her a nice clean handkerchief

She better do it quick cos it might become boring!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by dahdah: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
HISS
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by PrincessB1(f): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
TribalEAST: these hoes ain't loyal undecided
Which hoesundecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by PrincessB1(f): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sad
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Which hoesundecided
any hoe that is not loyal is the hoe am talking about. Is your hoe loyal? undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by PrincessB1(f): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
TribalEAST: any hoe that is not loyal is the hoe am talking about. Is your hoe loyal? undecided
Am not a hoe nt to talk of loyal hoesundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. / Am Confused, Rozzay Wouldn't Give Up, What Should I Do? / Tips In Getting A Rich Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.