Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Help With Issue Of Shocks - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Issue Of Shocks (752 Views)

KYB Shocks For Sienna, Camry And Highlander / Bad Tie Rod Or Front Shocks 2008 Accord / Don't You Think The Issue Of This Tinted Glass Is Absolute Nonesense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Issue Of Shocks by salinson: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
I need to change the front absorber of my Nissan premera 2001 model, I intend buying the brand new one but I was made to understand that the new one doesn't come with the spring unlike the tokunbo that comes with the spring. my questions are;
* can I use the present spring of the old one on the new absorber?
* what Is likely to be the disadvantage of the old spring?
* how reliable is the tokunbo shocks?
thanks for expected response.
Re: Help With Issue Of Shocks by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
salinson: I need to change the front absorber of my Nissan premera 2001 model, I intend buying the brand new one but I was made to understand that the new one doesn't come with the spring unlike the tokunbo that comes with the spring. my questions are;
* can I use the present spring of the old one on the new absorber?
* what Is likely to be the disadvantage of the old spring?
* how reliable is the tokunbo shocks?
thanks for expected response.

I belive this will help you make a decision: https://www.nairaland.com/1804340/why-fairly-used-vehicle-parts#24880986
Re: Help With Issue Of Shocks by salinson: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
I belive this will help you make a decision: https://www.nairaland.com/1804340/why-fairly-used-vehicle-parts#24880986

thanks soo much for link shared.

(1) (Reply)

Pleaseee Info Needed On D Cost Od Clearing 2007 Camry From A Container Asap Plzz / Audi Set To Recall 102,000 Cars / Vechicle Licensing Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.