Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

London Nottinghill Carnival Today - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / London Nottinghill Carnival Today (1123 Views)

Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today / Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Nottinghill Carnival Today by MrCork: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Romantic pictures comin soon...goin to put on my track suit....get ready! smiley

2 Likes

Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by MANGAM(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
grin
Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by Justeenaleo(f): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nice grin
Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
u av started this same lie again grin grin,same story u told last year ...corky be serious once and pls put up a picture londoner wink

1 Like

Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by vizkiz: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
mrcock pls help me, i have a girl who don't want her cake eaten...and i wanna eat her cake...pls advice angry
Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by MrCork: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
..ok guys...in Nottinhill carnival right now whining to soca: big huge mighty nyansh rollin in front of me (Jamaican woman).pictures uploaded soon. And by the way, eat Jamaican jerk chicken with curry goat and OX tail plus fried dumplings! wink

2 Likes

Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by MANGAM(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Is she light skin?
vizkiz: mrcock pls help me, i have a girl who don't want her cake eaten...and i wanna eat her cake...pls advice angry
Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by vizkiz: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
MANGAM: Is she light skin?

yes embarassed
Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by MANGAM(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
grin Pic of her or idonblivit grin
vizkiz:

yes embarassed
Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by vizkiz: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
MANGAM: grin Pic of her or idonblivit grin

Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by tonte(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2014
MrCork: Romantic pictures comin soon...goin to put on my track suit....get ready! smiley

yo Mr. it's gonna be my first time today, please around what time would be early enough, I come in from Milton Keynes and my train is for 2 would that be too late?
Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by MrCork: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
tonte:

yo Mr. it's gonna be my first time today, please around what time would be early enough, I come in from Milton Keynes and my train is for 2 would that be too late?

..zup bro...yesterday was the children's carnival but today,Monday,is the main one. It finishes around 7.pm but make sure u land around.2pm. Come out at Holland park station or notthinghill gate station...ir will be crowded though. Once u get out of the station, ask any policeman for the direction to adela street....that's the Nigerian corner..u will see all 9jas ...afro beat section.. But take note..while u walking down,u will see the carnival....i beg...hold yo wallet tight and keep some stand by money in yo inner pocket..make sure u wear trainers so u can move around easily. ..my advise, don't spend too much time in the Nigerian section coz they r boring..juss posing...u will not press any nyansh..spend about 30 mins there and then always make sure u ask the police for directions coz too many side street. Alternatively. If u see anyone carrying Nigerian flag..roll with them... People. Hav already started heading there and am on ma way...remember..make sure u adj any police for directions...they. R very good. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by MrCork: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
tonte:

..get there around 1pm and hold a light weight jacket coz it might drizzy...adela street is in the if the Nigerian section.get off at Holland park station,northinhill gate station or kensal rise station..remember .when u goin back to Milton kings the trains may be too pack. All u need to do is get a bus to the station u arrived in when u landed in London...probally kings cross station. The great thing about London uk us that u can never get lost. Just ask the police or anyone for directions

2 Likes

Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by tonte(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol, just seeing this...yea, had mad fun, fucking rain ruined what should have been epic, ended up bangin a hot cougar...

MrCork:

..zup bro...yesterday was the children's carnival but today,Monday,is the main one. It finishes around 7.pm but make sure u land around.2pm. Come out at Holland park station or notthinghill gate station...ir will be crowded though. Once u get out of the station, ask any policeman for the direction to adela street....that's the Nigerian corner..u will see all 9jas ...afro beat section.. But take note..while u walking down,u will see the carnival....i beg...hold yo wallet tight and keep some stand by money in yo inner pocket..make sure u wear trainers so u can move around easily. ..my advise, don't spend too much time in the Nigerian section coz they r boring..juss posing...u will not press any nyansh..spend about 30 mins there and then always make sure u ask the police for directions coz too many side street. Alternatively. If u see anyone carrying Nigerian flag..roll with them... People. Hav already started heading there and am on ma way...remember..make sure u adj any police for directions...they. R very good. cheesy

1 Like

Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by MrCork: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
. ..nice one bro...ithe rain messed it uo. .also ended up wit a 52 years old lady last nite was u was shocked when she offered me in £200 afterwards..she said we should keep in touch. Worst of all,she said she was married

2 Likes

Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by Justeenaleo(f): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
tonte: lol, just seeing this...yea, had mad fun, fucking rain ruined what should have been epic, ended up bangin a hot cougar...

Osheeeeey banger
Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by Danhumprey: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork: . ..nice one bro...ithe rain messed it uo. .also ended up wit a 52 years old lady last nite was u was shocked when she offered me in £200 afterwards..she said we should keep in touch. Worst of all,she said she was married
Corky bro, is she light-skinned? angry
Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by MrCork: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Danhumprey: Corky bro, is she light-skinned? angry

.dark skin but she gots heavy nyansh! smiley

1 Like

Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by MrCork: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
..get ready for pictures! cheesy
Re: London Nottinghill Carnival Today by tonte(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol blad, woke up this morning at the girl's house to see her wedding pics on the wall, she reminded me that she told me she was married(which i forgot) and told me it's not a good idea to see me again and blocked me on whatsapp lmao

MrCork: . ..nice one bro...ithe rain messed it uo. .also ended up wit a 52 years old lady last nite was u was shocked when she offered me in £200 afterwards..she said we should keep in touch. Worst of all,she said she was married

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Video And Make Your Bookings / Members Free Skill Acquisition Training / Miss Galaxy Nigeria 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.