Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) (13463 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Convoy Hit By Air Strike In Iraq / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by uwaoge: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Days after the shocking and heartbreaking video of kidnapped US photographer,James Foley being killed was released, the US and UK have vowed to find the killer and bring justice. Looks like it didn't take them too long.They used clues from his eyes and reports from former hostages.. Here is a report by Mailonline..

It emerged as reports suggested that British intelligence services had identified the true identity of the terrorist who beheaded Mr Foley – as seen in a video which shocked the world - known as 'Jihadi John'.A key suspect is 23-year-old Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, a rapper who until a year ago lived with his family in their £1m home in the affluent London area of Maida Vale,
but recently appeared on social media grasping a severed head, an anonymous government source told The Sunday Times.British Special Forces hunting the killer of James Foley are using an array of sophisticated equipment to track him down – and possibly free other hostages being held.
In the past 48 hours a ‘significant force’ of SAS soldiers and signallers have deployed to northern Iraq, joining Iraqi and Kurdish units fighting IS.
They have separated into four-man teams and are accompanying local troops in an attempt to capture British jihadis, identify them and establish links to Jihadi John.

SEE MORE.. http://www./2014/08/breaking-news-isis-terrorist-who.html

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Dubby6(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Junior Boko
If na Naija, dey no go ever catch am

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by omenka(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is my definition of "sh*t just hit a home run"!!

Dafuq!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Another brainwashed fool have been unmasked. Kudos to the british intelligence network.

30 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by jideomowunmi(f): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
All dis rich man pikin dem wey no sabi werrin dem go wit there life...cos I can't fathom aw a normal human being in his or her right senses wud commit such a crime against humanity...so sad... sad sad

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by danot1030: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
He looks like lucifer.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by ademega(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Imaging within days finding a masked man!!! And shekarau talking shi*t all the time with uncovered face and no one could find him for years. Its serious .

34 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by idupaul: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
That's definitely him .. Definitely!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by atlwireles: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
See what poverty has caused in this young man's life angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by jmaine: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
ademega: Imaging within days finding a masked man!!! And shekarau talking shi*t all the time with uncovered face and no one could find him for years. Its serious .

That is what happens when you have an established database system to cross match referencing . . . . .In Nigeria, we clearly don't . . . . .

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
atlwireles: See what poverty has caused in this young man's life angry angry angry angry
Poverty ke? Did the story said he was from a poor home?
All these TAN children sef..... grin grin

22 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by adeyak83(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
ademega: Imaging within days finding a masked man!!! And shekarau talking shi*t all the time with uncovered face and no one could find him for years. Its serious .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by mankand(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
I guess he did it in the CIA office

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by atlwireles: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
berem: Poverty ke? Did the story said he was from a poor home?

I thank you, but sometimes it pays to read and understand.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by mastiphal25: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
sorry but i can't watch this
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
berem: Poverty ke? Did the story said he was from a poor home?

That's humor, u need to think!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by stinggy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
danot1030: He looks like lucifer.
shocked shocked You've seen him before or judging from movies?

What a fine face, pity he was brainwashed

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by JustCurious: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
atlwireles: See what poverty has caused in this young man's life angry angry angry angry

Did you say poverty?! No, no..
That guy is from one 'hell' of a rich family. Maybe you omitted the line up there which says he used to live with his family in their 1Million Pound home, in the affluent London area of Maida Vale, until last year.

He chose to walk this godless path, not for lack of affluence. He's been severely brainwashed...

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by tomakint: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
...all these bullshit as a result of Genesis chapter 16 verses 2 - 16. How I wished Father Abraham had not listened to Sarah. So much for 'Religion of Peace'!

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
How I wish that unmasked would mean Beheaded. But I will prefer giving them a painful death.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by atlwireles: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
JustCurious:

Did you say poverty?! No, no..
That guy is from one 'hell' of a rich family. Maybe you omitted the line up there which says he used to live with his family in their 1Million Pound home, in the affluent London area of Maida Vale, until last year.

He chose to walk this godless path, not for lack of affluence. He's been severely brainwashed...

Sarcasm should not be missed in my comment.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is what happens when you create phantom enemies everywhere to fuel the military industrial complex.

And wasn't Foley with ISIS for months, when the CIA and MI6 were training them in Syria?

Then all of sudden "Foley" became a target - and got beheaded live on camera, by a "Brit" the same week David Cameron was talking about homegrown terrorists coming to cause havoc in the UK.

Anyway, they uncovered the face behind the mask here, but all the faces behind balaclavas that have committed all kinds of serious crimes in the UK are yet to uncovered. Like seriously, who's fooling who?

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
mankand: I guess he did it in the CIA office
shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by abdulaz: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Some terrorists are Muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists. grin lol, jihadi John indeed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
mankand: I guess he did it in the CIA office

Lmao!

I saw that video - and strangely it looked kind of weird compared to how Islamists behead folks.

If you've seen Islamist behead people, like the ones they did in Libya beheading black people - and compare those videos to the Foley incident - the difference is clear.

Just an excuse to get UK more involved in fighting the same ISIS monster both the US and UK created.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by stevecantrell: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
The stupid kid is done for.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by stevecantrell: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao!

I saw that video - and strangely it looked kind of weird compared to how Islamists behead folks.

If you've seen Islamist behead people, like the ones they did in Libya beheading black people - and compare those videos to the Foley incident - the difference is clear.

Just an excuse to get UK more involved in fighting the same ISIS monster both the US and UK created.

The background in the Foley beheading is obviously artificial. I've been thinking about that fake background for days.

Thanks for your post.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by JustCurious: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
jmaine:

That is what happens when you have an established database system to cross match referencing . . . . .In Nigeria, we clearly don't . . . . .

It truly would be a brilliant idea if all of our Local Government Areas have functional database system of citizens in the locality.

I think this is something purpose-driven leaders would ensure: a data-driven system...
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
stevecantrell:

The background in the Foley beheading is obviously artificial. I've been thinking about that fake background for days.

Thanks for your post.

Just watch how clean the knife was after the whole thing and blood not splashing everywhere. grin

Weird video.

If you have seen those Libyan videos - you'll just laugh off the Foley fake beheading crap.

Foley is somewhere eating fish and chips. Heck, even when they interviewed his mum, she never sounded like someone who just her son in a brutal murder.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by stevecantrell: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Foley is somewhere eating fish an chips. Heck, even when they interviewed his mum, she never sounded like someone who just her son in a brutal murder.

Not only that,with those shades on and her voice so high-pitched and euphoric, I thought the family dr had loaded her with anti-depressants.
Who know what's really going on behind those TV cameras ?
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
I can now safely conclude arabs are not very bright.
how can they not see that all this ish is just another excuse for the west to rain hell on them.
#TheWarMustGoOn

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
stevecantrell:

Not only that,with those shades on and her voice so high-pitched and euphoric, I thought the family dr had loaded her with anti-depressants.
Who know what's really going on behind those TV cameras ?

Lmao...God bless all of them in their deceit and destruction of humanity while creating failed states everywhere. Also, grooming vicious and war-hardened Islamic thugs and monsters everywhere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#KenyaDecides2022: IEBC Records 56.17% Turnout, Even Before The Close Of Voting / How Is Nelson Mandela An Africa Hero? / France Imposes Digital Tax On Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.