Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. (2158 Views)

How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by omenka(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gbogons for this Zanga I dey hail oo. All the career Amebos
and Tatafos, I salute oo. All protocols duly observed!!

I just dey show from we side (politics) say make I come drop one small tory wey make sense wella to me, becos me don pisca dis kain kabics for Abj before!! Infact, my ex na one of those kain babes sef!

Leggo!

These are the girls who are usually very attractive, own all the Apple products in this world, live in N1million flats in Maitama, but if you check their background, their parents are struggling in their various villages.
Enough said, let me educate you.

1. Bleached skin and tattoos:

These days, most girls think they have to be “white-
skinned” to be beautiful. They go as far as taking injections to perfect their skin. They then get tattoos to complete the look. These girls have to sell their market. When you check their background, their families are as dark-skinned as they
come but these girls look more like Black or White era Michael Jackson.

2. Fake accent:
This is another common trait. FABBs roll their tongues like
their lives depend on it. Every vowel, irrespective of the
word, is followed by an ‘R’: Jos become Jors; Taxi, Tarxi;
Abuja, Abujarrr.

3. Long ‘human’ hair:
If they do not have the Brazilian hair that reaches their
butt, they haven’t arrived. Picture the combo: bleached skin,
fake accent and long Brazilian hair. Most of these girls don’t
even have up to N10, 000 in their bank accounts but they have to impress. All na packaging!

4. Own the latest android phones:
This draws me back to a Nigerian movie I watched weeks
ago. Funke Akindele’s character sold her bed just so she
could buy an Android phone. She preferred to sleep on a
bare mattress on the floor than use her regular Nokia
phone just so she could impress the guys and catch
“proper fish.” This is exactly what FABBS do. They would
own the iPhone 5s, S4, iPad. Before the iPhone6 is out,
they already have it yet they don’t have regular jobs. So
where do they get all that money from?

5. Don’t invite you to their houses:
FABBs never want you to know where they live; it would
ruin the illusion of their prosperous lives. Picture this, as a guy, you meet this pretty light skinned lady, who owns all the nicest phone and tablets, maybe drives a car if the hustle is tight; long Brazilian hair and a little cash in their bank account. As a guy, you believe you are toasting or dating a girl who has money. So, why would she invite you to her “face me I face you” to spoil her packaging?

Everybody’s hustle is different but that of the Fake Abuja
Big Girl is the realest; take note.

Muhehehe. Nor be me talk am oo. Na :https://m.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/167183-how-to-spot-a-fake-abuja-big-girl.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=how-to-spot-a-fake-abuja-big-girl#sthash.yxURfFwI.viZj99cu.dpbs. talk am oo!
grin

Have a great day guys. smiley
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by omenka(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Una sorry oo, network been dull me earlier. grin
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by blake777(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Some of dem are cashing out tho..dnt dull
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by naijaboiy: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
gringrin
So true,,one can't even differentiate between real abuja big gurls and FABBS again undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by omenka(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
blake777: Some of dem are cashing out tho..dnt dull
You absolutely right. Got a pic of her with one of our principal legislators from the Red Chambers with hard currencies errwhere!!! How I wish I could post such here!!!

But I go wait small, maybe after 2015 election, when dem nor dey power anymore! I never wan diegrin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by omenka(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
naijaboiy: gringrin
So true,,one can't even differentiate between real abuja big gurls and FABBS again undecided
The accent part with the "r" is sooooooooooo on point!!!! Lmao!! cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by ideee03(f): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
The hussle is tight,don't dull.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by omenka(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
ideee03: The hussle is tight,don't dull.
Na dat way you ma dey hustle?? grin
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by naijaboiy: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: The accent part with the "r" is sooooooooooo on point!!!! Lmao!! cheesy
LoL.... grin

"Tarrrxiii"
"Please take me to Nyar-Nyar"

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by omenka(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL.... grin

"Tarrrxiii"
"Please take me to Nyar-Nyar"

gringringrin
Omo na so we see am oo!! gringrin. We see this "fakeness" even in our Unis errday.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by naijaboiy: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: Omo na so we see am oo!! gringrin. We see this "fakeness" even in our Unis errday.
gringrin
I tell you man! grin
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by omenka(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringrin
I tell you man! grin
The worst I've heard was one day I called one of my Kokoletes when I was in Abj to ask where she was and she was like "I'm with Jerrsicca at Ibirrza". shocked.

Almost scolded her that I didn't understand what she just said!! angry
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by ShirelleBaby: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
grin
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by naijaboiy: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: The worst I've heard was one day I called one of my Kokoletes when I was in Abj to ask where she was and she was like "I'm with Jerrsicca at Ibirrza". shocked.

Almost scolded her that I didn't understand what she just said!! angry
gringringringringringringrin
ROTFL
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by mascot87(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
All of u just dey deceive una self by opening teeth anyhow. angry
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by Ghost01(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Funny thread. *following*
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by ideee03(f): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Naa,hussle get grade and type
omenka: Na dat way you ma dey hustle?? grin
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by Dreyl(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
On point things,it's that fake accent that pisses me off like wtf!
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by donphilopus: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: You absolutely right. Got a pic of her with one of our principal legislators from the Red Chambers with hard currencies errwhere!!! How I wish I could post such here!!!

But I go wait small, maybe after 2015 election, when dem nor dey power anymore! I never wan diegrin

Bros, atleast, you should have told us who the Senator is na... Me even be dey feel say na Reuben Abati sef!!! Abeg yearn us tori. cheesy grin tongue!
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by omenka(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
ideee03: Naa,hussle get grade and type
So wetin be ur grade mammy Dubai, Italy, Abj, abi Big Apple?? grin
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
soooo funny.... d ''r'' stuff annoys me d most...makes dem appear lyk dummies to me
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ok. Smh
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by Prymestrr(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Omavik: soooo funny.... d ''r'' stuff annoys me d most...makes dem appear lyk dummies to me
Appear like dummiescry
Deh r dummies alright!!!grin
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by omenka(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, atleast, you should have told us who the Senator is na... Me even be dey feel say na Reuben Abati sef!!! Abeg yearn us tori. cheesy grin tongue!
Abati fire!!! When d dude begin run things dem never even born Abati sef!! angry
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by ideee03(f): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hahaha,I'm ur regular lady
omenka: So wetin be ur grade mammy Dubai, Italy, Abj, abi Big Apple?? grin
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by donphilopus: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: Abati fire!!! When d dude begin run things dem never even born Abati sef!! angry

You mean say Abati na even small pikin for the guy body e?! Ehen.... Nigerian Politicians no dey dull sha! cheesy grin tongue!
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by omenka(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
ideee03: Hahaha,I'm ur regular lady
cool smiley
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Am sorry but why is this an issue? She use your money buy bleaching cream or android?

Haterz
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. by Baddestguyp(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
space-booked

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Dakore Akande, Stuns In Purple Dress / Maheeda -- I Had Sex With Davido / Ex BBA Contestant, Lilian Afegbai Releases Hot Photos As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.