Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? (3979 Views)

Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student / Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by meforyou1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
okakulo1: If u knew gov Rochas personally u wouldrealise that he is not forming humility. He is a man that is close to the down trodden. Come to think of it what big deal has he done that pple think a gov should not do? Ideally he is a servant of the pple. Its vy the graxe of the pple that he is where he is now. He is being himself. Pls stop condemning him.
keep quiet there

1 Like

Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Modibo12(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
gratiaeo: Rochas is only fooling him self
There is no fooling or forming in dis.This is Rochas real person.Naturally he is humble
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by millionaireman: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kim kim the joker in the park. Is he coming to complete what laudable projects? Planting grass in Owerri for four years - clean and green. Where is his Imo freeway and Oguta Wonder Hotels, the only projects he mouthed for four years without doing a damn thing about them? The length of roads ORO built in one LGA alone in two years may outnumber the length of roads Kim Kim built in the entire Imo state in four years.

2 Likes

Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by delishpot: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
And this is how they fool the ignorant people who vote them in. Ok, me sef go put corn roasting stand for front of NTA and I hope Rivers people go vote me as Governor.
Make Goodluck sef go carry pickin for back sell pure water. So his people will come and say humble jonah selling pure water.

2 Likes

Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by meforyou1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Modibo12: There is no fooling or forming in dis.This is Rochas real person.Naturally he is humble
just shut the hell up
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by gift01: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
2015 battle. Some people go fry groundnut while some go do palm wine tapper but wait oh, if corn no dey season, wetin him go fry?
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by gift01: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
2015 battle. Some people go fry groundnut while some go do palm wine tapper but wait oh, if corn no dey season, wetin him go fry?
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Katier00(f): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
chimoz:
And I pity who gave you life.
that was harsh na
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by emmalexabl(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Okeocha can even roast his joystickk join but that wud still not stop imolites from chasing him out of office come 2015.. angry angry angry
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Katier00: that was harsh na

He called for it.
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Katier00(f): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
chimoz:
He called for it.
I know, you shld have ignored him
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Katier00: I know, you shld have ignored him
...Thanks though. Next time I will try and endure.
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by itstpia1: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
I love election time and the various stunts associated with it.

However, Gov Rochas seems quite comfortable with babies though, or vice versa.

Is he thinking of starting a school or something.?
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Katier00(f): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
chimoz:
...Thanks though. Next time I will try and endure.
I understand, all this narialand kids are super annoying.
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by itstpia1: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
delishpot: . Ok, me sef go put corn roasting stand for front of NTA and I hope Rivers people go vote me as Governor.

E no easy like that nah.
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Katier00: I understand, all this narialand kids are super annoying.
grin grin grin
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by itstpia1: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
APContherun: If roasting of corn equals humility, then we must have over 150 million humble Nigerians.

Well, true sha.
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by gebest: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
I LUV THIS MAN, HATERS PLS LAGOON IS WAITING FOR U.
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
All these politrickcians sef undecidedI no blame dem sha.Na the people wey no gree get sense i pity.Dem go dey chill for A/c 24/7 come commot wen dem want una vote to do one silly thing and una go dey shout their name.Na so that Omisore too go dey chop d other day...mtcheeeewww.Billions go dey enta monthly+IGR and what do u get?Skool blocks,community health centre,transformers without light...#PovertyMentality.
As dem shout Rochas reach i hear say him no dey pay corpers anything o!
P.S The pix is old
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by vanbonattel: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Don't mind them my humble governor, roast your corn while Owerri decays cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by vanbonattel: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Why not roast your corn at the uncompletable street gate you have been building for 3 years plus.

Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by delishpot: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
itstpia1:

E no easy like that nah.

shocked shocked shocked. LOL. Ah ah embarassed embarassed , I think say every corn roaster na candidate for Political office na . I don dey organise fotographer to snap my grand mama wey dey roast boli and fish and my uncle wey dey cut grass for secretariat so that we go start an election campaign too. And also my neighbours nanny wey dey carry pickin for lap don show interest sef.
Biko tell us, how we go take waka. grin grin
Chei, politics. YOLO jare Dem want make the best outa it
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
But some of you are funny sha. Did he roast the corn because he was seeking for votes like Omisore did? That picture of Rochas roasting corn was taken 2years ago when he was already a year to his first tenure. You guys should stop commenting ignorantly biko!

undecided undecided
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by meforyou1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
berem: But some of you are funny sha. Did he roast the corn because he was seeking for votes like Omisore did? That picture of Rochas roasting corn was taken 2years ago when he was already a year to his first tenure. You guys should stop commenting ignorantly biko!

undecided undecided
doesn't matter when the pix is taken. Okorocha's second name is pure fraud.
By the way, where is your sister obiagelli? Is she actually serious with her threat of abandoning politics forum?

1 Like

Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
meforyou1: doesn't matter when the pix is taken. Okorocha's second name is pure fraud.
By the way, where is your sister obiagelli? Is she actually serious with her threat of abandoning politics forum?
it does matter nwoke m! As insinuated by some posters already that the corn eating was scripted to get vote from the masses.
You can as well tell me that Rochas Foundation College is a scam to deceive gullible Imolites in voting for Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by meforyou1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
berem: it does matter nwoke m! As insinuated by some posters already that the corn eating was scripted to get vote from the masses.
You can as well tell me that Rochas Foundation College is a scam to deceive gullible Imolites in voting for Rochas.
berem, the rate at which you defend okorocha is truly alarming. For the fraudulent Abagworo, I can understand. Just because the thief is from Orlu with you? And so?
Tell me, what has he done for you people in orlu? I passed through orlu on my way to mgbidi in may. Orlu is still a dead one lane road, one junction town as it has been since time immemorial. The orlu township stadium nearing completion was reduced to rubles without rebuilding by Okorocha. Despite some parts of my town being in orlu zone, my town arondizuogu has today been turned to a dead zone by Okorocha. So tell me what exactly okorocha has done, let me u 10 times the things he he didn't do.
Just hope you will be in state in Feb 2015, because I will be in imo state for 2 months then to ensure we dethrone okorocha from Imo govt house.
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
meforyou1: berem, the rate at which you defend okorocha is truly alarming. For the fraudulent Abagworo, I can understand. Just because the thief is from Orlu with you? And so?
Tell me, what has he done for you people in orlu? I passed through orlu on my way to mgbidi in may. Orlu is still a dead one lane road, one junction town as it has been since time immemorial. The orlu township stadium nearing completion was reduced to rubles without rebuilding by Okorocha. Despite some parts of my town being in orlu zone, my town arondizuogu has today been turned to a dead zone by Okorocha. So tell me what exactly okorocha has done, let me u 10 times the things he he didn't do.
Just hope you will be in state in Feb 2015, because I will be in imo state for 2 months then to ensure we dethrone okorocha from Imo govt house.
Oga, I never knew Rochas was from Orlu until he became governor of Imo state. I even thought he was an Owerri man. My likeness for Rochas is dated far back in 2000 when I gained admission in IMSU.
So for you to say its because he's from Orlu that's why I support him is a blatant lie!!

Oga,isn't it surpising that you have never deemed it necessary to post pictures of the bad roads in Arondizuogu where you come from? You always visit home yet you couldn't snap just one picture? Next time you travel to Orlu,please snap pictures unless you use Nokia3310.

2 Likes

Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
egift: Soon all the PDP's cankerworms and boko haram militants will be here to insult his Excellency, Governor Rochas of Imo State. grin

u are a potential ex BH convict
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
mainheart: no b dis govnor where house of rep. member be de kneel down for de other day

[img]http://4.bp..com/-M-Vyxo827sk/UrKqblZiNJI/AAAAAAAAs18/bCAXpHD4qiY/s280/can.jpg[/img]

rochas,decieving gullible nigerians since birth
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by mrking3(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
okakulo1: If u knew gov Rochas personally u wouldrealise that he is not forming humility. He is a man that is close to the down trodden. Come to think of it what big deal has he done that pple think a gov should not do? Ideally he is a servant of the pple. Its vy the graxe of the pple that he is where he is now. He is being himself. Pls stop condemning him.
obviously! Some of you have been brainwashed into believing Rochas is a true philantropist! Politics is akin to SEED that you plant, nurture and finnaly reap! That's exactly what this man has been doing all this years over there in the North with his Rochas foundation ish! He has been nurturing his political ambition for a long time now and people with shallow thinking would readily think there's nothing in the offing! Its out of desperation that made him decamp from Apga to Apc! My professor back then in Uni will always tell us there's NO FREE LUNCH IN POLITICS! Nothing goes for free!! So please, be properly Guided when dealing with politicians!
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Funny comments••This governor is forming humility hmm! Politicians dey r all the same
Re: Humble Governor Okorocha Roasting Corn? by SOUNDKING: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
If malam Adamu Segun Okoroji likes he should roast suya..the fact is unchanged, Apshit has no place in alaigbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland E-vote - GEJ vs GMB / Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.