Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Help A Sister!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help A Sister!! (1060 Views)

My Sister Is Suffering In London - Please Advise! / Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) / Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help A Sister!! by Tashaa(f): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
please guys, I'm kind of confused... I'm a fresh graduate of human physiology... due to lack of job and all that, I'd love to go for a second degree in Pharmacy. The school is in U.S.A.. I dunno how to start the whole processing. . do I need to write toefl?.. because I checked for countries that have english as their first language and Nigeria wasnt among.. if you know anyother info that will be of help kindly drop it here. thanks.
Re: Help A Sister!! by Theyjih: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5 .. u sure would get ur enquiry answered all the way.. writing toefl, gre, mcat or not #imho has more to do with the school u are applying to and to lesser extent US embassy so long u have waiver from school duly noted ..

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Not all schools In the US requires TOEFL tho, but to be on the safer side, do it and also get info frm the help desk of the school you wanna apply to.. Sure they will gv u a good response and also help you with the processing..
Best Regards

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister!! by justwise(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Theyjih: https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5 .. u sure would get ur enquiry answered all the way.. writing toefl, gre, mcat or not #imho has more to do with the school u are applying to and to lesser extent US embassy so long u have waiver from school duly noted ..

(1)

Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing. / See The Airport That Was Auctioned For €10,000 / My Journey To Nigeria From An American Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.