Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

In Memory Only (Romance) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Memory Only (Romance) (140688 Views)

Two Realms... {Romance-thriller} / Letters Fall Apart-in Memory Of Chinua Achebe / Shape Of Our Friendship By Vic Toria A. I wrote this in memory of my dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by safarigirl(f): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2015
If anyone is in the mood for a little ero-tica, you can read a story I posted some years ago here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/confrontation

It's too inappropriate for NL and I don't want to have to censor words. You can post feedback there or here or via my e-mail, whichever is convenient smiley. Hope you enjoy it...I think it's one of my best stories online
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by toocute4uall(f): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Hummm Safarigirl....lovely story but I hope we won't wait forever to read more. Very well written..Well done
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by Mj45: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Just click on the link on page 12.
It takes u straight to that wonderful story.

tijehi:

Please where was the update posted, cus I searched, I couldn't find any update.
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by Lalaity: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Thank you Safari Girl.
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by ammy4id: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl Safarigirl come an finish want you have started

1 Like

Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by bummybummy(f): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2016
help me call her very well ooooo, so she can finish wat she strtd b4 i go shout my own oo
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Have you voted for your Story of the month? No?

Hurry now

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award#42540235
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2016
complete dis story na..
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
sophietosyneabou:
complete dis story na..
it has been completed on another site. I posted the link REPEATEDLY, I'm sure you all skipped it

Go back to page 12 and get the link

cc @ammy4id, @bummybummy
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by oghenekome51(f): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
safarigirl:
it has been completed on another site. I posted the link REPEATEDLY, I'm sure you all skipped it!
Go back to page 12 and get the link

cc @ammy4id, @bummybummy

ermmm safarigirl, i checked d link buh ders no story Der just d boss interest. Can u pls give us d instructions?
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by safarigirl(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
oghenekome51:

ermmm safarigirl, i checked d link buh ders no story Der just d boss interest. Can u pls give us d instructions?
You sure? i saved it as 'memory'...click on my profile name 'sage' and check my topics. Wish i could help with the link again, but my phone crashed and I just borrowed a symbian phone to type. If you still don't see it, i'll repost here by the end of the month when i've gotten another phone hopefully. Sorry
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by safarigirl(f): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
oghenekome51:

seen it?
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by oghenekome51(f): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2016
safarigirl:
seen it?

yes i have! Thank u maam!
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by ElArchana(f): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nawao sis, you really broke my heart o, do something about the story n finish it na
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by safarigirl(f): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
ElArchana:
Nawao sis, you really broke my heart o, do something about the story n finish it na
i finished it on another site and posted the link to the site on page 12
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by bimberry1307(f): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
safarigirl:
i finished it on another site and posted the link to the site on page 12
I checked the site ma but most of the chapters have been removed. pls I really want to finish the story
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
bimberry1307:

I checked the site ma but most of the chapters have been removed. pls I really want to finish the story
hi dear,

I took the story down for publishing last month. It's on sale on okadabooks. If you need more information, let me know
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by chisiudeh: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2018
I need the information please.
safarigirl:
hi dear,

I took the story down for publishing last month. It's on sale on okadabooks. If you need more information, let me know
Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by teel123(f): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
please some parts are removed . how do I get it, tried the link but not responding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe / Beneath My Heart / Mask Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.