Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Please,what's The Meaning Of WF? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please,what's The Meaning Of WF? (17655 Views)

20 Hilarious Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" / What Is The Meaning Of Year-To-Date (YTD) On Payslips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,what's The Meaning Of WF? by ebonyjummy(f): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Please can someone kindly enlighten me?...I now see some Gals/Ladies add WF to their names...Some months ago,it was doro this doro that. But lately its WF. Please,what's the meaning of WF? Thanks
Re: Please,what's The Meaning Of WF? by ChynoBEATS: 7:52am On May 27, 2015
ebonyjummy:
Please can someone kindly enlighten me?...I now see some Gals/Ladies add WF to their names...Some months ago,it was doro this doro that. But lately its WF. Please,what's the meaning of WF? Thanks

World famous.........

2 Likes

Re: Please,what's The Meaning Of WF? by Dejmax(m): 5:44am On Sep 05, 2015
World famous

Weapon factory

Wide field

Well formed

Wanna f**k....
Re: Please,what's The Meaning Of WF? by dynamicdan: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
so niggas be like WF drake nawa oooooo

well na dem know

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Lists 16 Prohibited Items For Candidates As UTME Kicks Off On Friday (full / Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja / 20 Funny Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.