Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73117 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Farano, this dude has to pay for advert undecided

171 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by pasqal09: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pictures or...........

66 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
teeo: Farano, this dude has to pay for advert undecided

I am serious. About this...can't peeps create a topic out of sincerity anymore

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Mustack: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
because they use the handsy to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by vizkiz: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
handsome guys are cheat!!!

Maybe that's why i cheat on shade and martha undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Women are not scared of handsome guys neither are they intimidated by them, if you are the most handsome man on earth and a broke arse nigga, sorry dude, girls will rather go for a gorrila looking money bag than you, so abeg park well undecided

152 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
firstEVA: Stop deceiving yourself, women are not scared of handsome guys neither are they intimidated by them, if you are the most handsome man on earth and a broke arse nigga, sorry dude, girls will rather go for a gorrila looking money bag than you, so abeg park well undecided

Woah...don't you think that's harsh? undecided i am not insinuating about being the "most handsome" i am created that way.

And neither am i a "broke nigga" am just creating a topic about something bothering me. What is wrong with peeps on NL sad

240 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Low self-esteem.

32 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
By the way, MANY handsome guys, lack other qualities because they were not forced to cultivate them to get girls. I said many, not all.

52 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe: By the way, MANY handsome guys, lack other qualities because they were not forced to cultivate them to get girls. I said many, not all.

What kind of qualities are we talking about here?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gflat:

What kind of qualities are we talking about here?

Humility, gentleness, literacy, courtesy, fidelity, loyalty, for example.

50 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Infomizer(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Are they?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Humility, gentleness, literacy, courtesy, fidelity, loyalty, for example.

You know most "guys" possesses these options you listed even apart from being "handsome"

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gflat:

Woah...don't you think that's harsh? undecided i am not insinuating about being the "most handsome" i am created that way.

And neither am i a "broke nigga" am just creating a topic about something bothering me. What is wrong with peeps on NL sad
I don't mean to be harsh, but if girls feel insecure around you, It may not be as a result of your looks, just saying

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by djeezy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Op is trying to advert himself. If your really cute, u gotta put ur profile pic for the ladies to view. Then your effort may pay off. At topic.....I've met girls who are afraid to date cute guys tho. They say their reason is due to the fact he is likely to be a player because of his good looks. Well.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gflat:

You know most "guys" possesses these options you listed even apart from being "handsome"

I hope you are right. wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I hope you are right. wink

I guess i am right... smiley you know, the bad news is that the bad guys have actually tarnished the image of we cool ones...i aren't saying in am 100% cool though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gflat:

I guess i am right... smiley you know, the bad news is that the bad guys have actually tarnished the image of we cool ones...i aren't saying in am 100% cool though.

LOL smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
firstEVA: I don't mean to be harsh, but if girls feel insecure around you, It may not be as a result of your looks, just saying

Most of them put the blames on my look...Its actually making me feel bad. And i aren't even as handsome as some models i see everyday in my area. So
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
djeezy: Op is trying to advert himself. If your really cute, u gotta put ur profile pic for the ladies to view. Then your effort may pay off. At topic.....I've met girls who are afraid to date cute guys tho. They say their reason is due to the fact he is likely to be a player because of his good looks. Well.

So you are saying people stigmatizes fine guys with "chating"

That's cruel undecided and i don't just wanna put my picture there i guess that's a choice for now

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gflat:

Most of them put the blames on my look...Its actually making me feel bad. And i aren't even as handsome as some models i see everyday in my area. So
ok, can we please see your fotos, this will help us understand your plight better.

20 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
firstEVA: ok, can we please see your fotos, this will help us understand your plight better.

Lol...i don't feel safe doing that in here. Seen there are lotta strange peeps around

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Tymax(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
I've met more than one lady who said they'd rather date an ugly or plain looking dude. They just don't want to share their men with any other chic.

I think ladies are just selfish. grin

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gflat:

Lol...i don't feel safe doing that in here. Seen there are lotta strange peeps around
strange ke? Issorai

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by pweedyuz(f): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
girls are scared to date handsome guyz
mtchew,ifa hear!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by lirusehn(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
like seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Missonas(f): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hian! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tymax: I've met more than one lady who said they'd rather date an ugly or plain looking dude. They just don't want to share their men with any other chic.

I think ladies are just selfish. grin
....can you share too??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
lirusehn: like seriously undecided

pweedyuz: girls are scared to date handsome guyz
mtchew,ifa hear!!!!

Missonas: Hian! undecided

You guys think am making this up right?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by zoeee(f): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
pasqal09: Pictures or...........
idonbilivit!

20 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by pasqal09: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
zoeee: idonbilivit!
Ur head de dia jare

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.