Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73115 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by morganist99(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
dis op wey him name na Gflat abi na gbam u wan dey form Fyn boy Abi?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
morganist99: dis op wey him name na Gflat abi na gbam u wan dey form Fyn boy Abi?? angry

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Op u didn't load ur pix? Are u for real?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by kadas01(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Op, na true you talk o!

Many girls can't even look a handsome guy in the face! They always try to avoid "eye contact"!!

Speaking from personal experience!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Tundeiab(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...
I think I know why they turned you down...

It's because of your mouth odour... cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Tundeiab(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Cutekemitola: Op u didn't load ur pix? Are u for real?
Someone is hunting for a handsome guy!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Maj196(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
So true @op
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
I know that a handsome not because of looks but my inside
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by addictiv(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
some guys feel that being handsome qualifies them to have all the good things in life. guys who rely on their looks alone are intellectually lazy. maybe because they expect to be treated as kings because of their looks unfortunately the world doesn't work that way. The truth be told most handsome guys end up with average and less average looking women .

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by vizkiz: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Vicboi: I know that a handsome not because of looks but my inside

ehn You say? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by vizkiz: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
addictiv: some guys feel that being handsome qualifies them to have all the good things in life. guys who rely on their looks alone are intellectually lazy. maybe because they expect to be treated as kings because of their looks unfortunately the world doesn't work that way. The truth be told most handsome guys end up with average and less average looking women .

you are wrong...well for me, i am handsome and harworking.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by raphroye: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
thank God am nt d only one facing dis problem.....meh gals dey take my eyes see sege.....na my fault say i fine?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by tosyne2much(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
OP, I actually agree wit u... There's dis general belief dat handsome dudes normally get admiration frm female folks and dat could be a driving motive to cheating and flirting and same applies to pretty ladies too( dis belief myt not be generally accepted). In d real sense, jst as wealth and riches could be a motivating factor to pride, handsomeness could most times be a motivating factor to cheating or flirting.. My ex once told me plain and clear dat I would end up hurting her due to my handsomeness cos it was obvious I was getting admiration from different female folks.. She felt insecure and jealous each tym she saw ladies clustered around me.. U need not to misinterpret or crucify d OP, he said his observation which might not be accepted by everyone.. And even if una wan crucify me sef jst lik OP, my pix is right in my profile

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by professore(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Who is this ugly shyte faceless bastard here.

America fu/ck u shyte

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by mujiboy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
most guys forming handsome didn't even upload their profile picture..issokay

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Cos i cannot compete. *my opinion though*

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Danhumprey: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2014
Ohwhy: Cos i cannot compete. *my opinion though*
Compete with who? You could be the main chick,you know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Compete with who? You could be the main chick,you know.

Can't I just be the only chick? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by diamondpaul(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2014
White liar"s# everywhere...even the op,sef dey form wettin he no be.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Danhumprey: 12:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Ohwhy:

Can't I just be the only chick? lipsrsealed
Sure,you can be..provided you cut his dìck.tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by diamondpaul(m): 1:02am On Aug 25, 2014
White liar"s# everywhere...even the op,sef dey form wettin he no be
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by shadowwalker101: 3:07am On Aug 25, 2014
na wa oo
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by 2leftlegs(m): 3:12am On Aug 25, 2014
All of them its money they are looking for !!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 25, 2014
@firstEva. You said women prefer Gorilla-looking money bag than handsome guys. Then after marrying these Ugly men, your children will look like Balotelli and Taiye Taiwo grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by moneyhungry(m): 3:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Lol...i don't feel safe doing that in here. Seen there are lotta strange peeps around
you get mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by gebest: 3:21am On Aug 25, 2014
The last time i checked, i discovered that girls trip for handsome guys a lot nd would want to ve him by all means.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Emmalot121(m): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...
What I know is that ladies tend to be possessive of handsome guys and not this crap.It us only common to men to be jealous and scared of beautiful women.
THIS POST HAS NO IOTA OF TRUTH.IF YOU'RE CUTE,SHOW US YOUR PICTURE.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by johnkent(m): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2014
OP, where's your picture?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Emmalot121(m): 3:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: Op u didn't load ur pix? Are u for real?
Don't mind him.What I know is that ladies get to be possessive of handsome guys and not scared.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by slap1(m): 3:26am On Aug 25, 2014
A girl once told me, "I can't handle you!" I'm not very handsome, neither am I a womanizer. But I got her drift.
My opinion is that it has to do with inferiority complex on the part of the girl/lady in question. They often feel you're too handsome that most girls would crave your attention and you might break her heart, but that's not always how it is.
Same thing is applicable to the guys.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 25, 2014
The ugly ones are always the first to criticize and comment. Op, upload ur picture or ask a mod to close the thread. This is blatant attention seeking at its zenith. #hisses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.