Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73114 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Natasha2(f): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
zicoraads: See wash! grin grin Cecediva durling...I see you are still giving dem boiz a hard on grin
Worreva dude
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by vizkiz: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
TrYcIa1: LoL...u won't cheat on me abi?Have seen ur Signature o grin

believe me barbie...my signature has nothing to do with my feelings towards you embarassed
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: he isn't o
..dont worry, he ll co-operate by fire and by force....***wears my war garment.....oya, naijaboiy

..where the f*ck are u??
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by limociano007(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
;DE don happen to me too so I nor dey surprise
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by imotondo(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
mehn! thank God too, so we ugly guys can still date the beautiful girls?.... my confidence have been boosted. I've always been afraid of going after beauties because of my looks.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by sexylogan(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Good to know. Then don't try to impress a lady with money and you will get the right one.

I don't but you know that one's life speaks for him.
Any girl I'm interested in will eventually find out what I do, what car I drive and see where I live so it's still very difficult to get a girl who wants a guy for his character.
Abi if I wan visit babe, make I park my car climb okada? smiley
If you don't spend money after she has seen how you live because you want to avoid "impressing her with money", she goes around telling everyone how stingy u are. Babes ehn... undecided

Anyway, my gf is different cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by limociano007(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Even na dat am single n searching, any1 wen I dey toast na dey tell dem say I be single dem go tell me say I be big liar undecidedEven na dat am single n searching, any1 wen I dey toast na dey tell dem say I be single dem go tell me say I be big liar
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
sexylogan:

I don't but you know that one's life speaks for him.
Any girl I'm interested in will eventually find out what I do, what car I drive and see where I live so it's still very difficult to get a girl who wants a guy for his character.
Abi if I wan visit babe, make I park my car climb okada? smiley
If you don't spend money after she has seen how you live because you want to avoid "impressing her with money", she goes around telling everyone how stingy u are. Babes ehn... undecided

Anyway, my gf is different cool

You don't have to drive an expensive car. There are people who have a lot of money and don't show it.

But you already have a good girl so everything is cool.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by richling77(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by richling77(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
I sent you a pm madam. What part of Ilr are you please?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Check d number of people viewing this topic.

Why is it that guys are more interested in this topic?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by amosdrizzy: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
vizkiz: handsome guys are cheat!!!

Maybe that's why i cheat on shade and martha undecided

very soon you will cheat yourself!!! liar
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by amosdrizzy: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Woah...don't you think that's harsh? undecided i am not insinuating about being the "most handsome" i am created that way.

And neither am i a "broke nigga" am just creating a topic about something bothering me. What is wrong with peeps on NL sad

you are a real NIGGA , the other guy is a broke ass nigga
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Hmmmn?

undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Deguy12: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Handsome man everyone wants or an ugly man with huge pockets. So should the ugly men with flat stomach and bag go and hug transformer? It’s only an END-TIME BABE that would make choices based on worldly standards. undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Pratigya: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...
Most handsome guys are gays, that's why!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by kevinbey(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Orikinla: The OP is definitely RE-TARDED. grin
And has an equally RE-TARDED girlfriend.

Who says girls or ladies are sacred of dating handsome guys?
When most of them like, love and date handsome guys.
Girls and women love to date guys they can be proud of from their closet to the street.
dude calm down oh
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by kevinbey(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
lordthunderbolt:
maybe you didn't read what I said better...I wasn't asking for a date....I can't paste some of my pix here because they are about 5mb. ...It was for you to see more pictures to confirm my true identity....I am rich...well that's none of your business. ...taking back my digits....isn't none of your business either....someone on this thread to reveal pix....We are of different moulds. ....and to tell you....I am rich and handsome.....and nd seriously....not searching.....at the moment. ..you don't classify in the caliber of creatures I die for.......If that picture I saw on your profile is really you......sorry.....you started it.....
okay u don go take this thing P now undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by kevinbey(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
I have been reading and reading but this bros no really post his photo o. #Nohomo
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2014
nickz: my name is 'personal'.......and you were taking the tin very personalangry

you have 3mins OR!!!
undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2014
nickz: my name is 'personal'.......and you were taking the tin very personalangry

you have 3mins OR!!!
undecided

grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by leocollins(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2014
Ok Check Dis Awt, Ugly Or Handsome?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by tosyne2much(m): 12:38am On Aug 26, 2014
leocollins: Ok Check Dis Awt, Ugly Or Handsome?
nice one broda.. Wat a nice shot

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Stepsse(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

angry angry angry
y d shrugs nau...........sTc
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by WackyJ1(m): 12:41am On Aug 26, 2014
Natasha2:
Worreva dude
It's been a long time natasha
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by stanvesco(m): 1:55am On Aug 26, 2014
hahahahaha
am handsome
fairskinned
cute
intelligent
caring
veeeery hardworking
a good businessman
and a doctor
dat means woman no go near me at all kwo?
idonbillivit jor
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 26, 2014
If you're not as pretty as they're handsome it's better to back off cuz if you're not on their level you'll eventually get dumped. I know what I'm saying. Also, handsome guys demand more and they're hard to please.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 26, 2014
kamez: Yeah I heard that line from a lady during my nysc in ph.
She said and I quote
" I'd rather not date a handsome guy especially the fair ones. I don't have strenght for competition abeg"

Funny enough the girl in question was soooo preety, smart and from a very rich home, and I felt she had all the attributes to date and keep any kinda man she wanted..

Well I guess the ladies are becoming too lazy to fight and keep a relationship these days
You can't keep a guy who doesn't want to stay. If you fight over a guy who doesn't show that he needs the relationship then you're just wasting your time. If a girl likes she should fight till next week. It changes nothing.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by diamondpaul(m): 2:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Hello debbie that's a nice pic's u've got over...how re u?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 26, 2014
alien1:
seun dont desrve insult plz,

of course he does 100%
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by vict505(m): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2014
What's your own definition of a fine boy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.