Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? (698 Views)

What Is D Funniest Signature U Av Ever Seen On Nl / Most Embarrasing Question U Ever Asked. / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
We have been asked numerous questions.

It's an herculean task estimating the number of question we have ever been asked. But some questions stick to our memory due to our inability to provide answers to them or circumstances surrounding those questions.

What is the toughest question you've ever been asked?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
The one I can remember is, "do you love me?"
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by durella4(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Who do you love most b/w ur mum n dad*ask in d present of both of them*
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by Mutuwa(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
firstEVA: The one I can remember is, "do you love me?"

And it became tough coz u never loved d person bk abi? smiley
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by Tallesty1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mutuwa:

And it became tough coz u never loved d person bk abi? smiley
You know the answer already.......these girls are not loyal.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by missEmjay(f): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
I know you used a singular verb 'is' but here are the hardest questions I've been Asked:
•what is the opposite of red?
•Any question under Probability in Maths
•Most questions that begin with "why" are difficult to answer for me too
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
durella4: Who do you love most b/w ur mum n dad*ask in d present of both of them*

waoh
wat was ur answer??
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by durella4(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

waoh
wat was ur answer??

Had 2 choose my dad but inside of me i know is my mum i love most.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
durella4:

Had 2 choose my dad but inside of me i know is my mum i love most.

why is it always mum dat pple will choose
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by durella4(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

why is it always mum dat pple will choose

because they understand thier children more than dad.No woman will joke with a child she carries for 9months.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
durella4:

because they understand thier children more than dad.No woman will joke with a child she carries for 9months.

hmmm
dats true sha
Re: What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? by KillerBeauty(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hardest questions
What do you want in life?
What do you want to do with your life?

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts Tomikel Obi's CAF Award Loss / Gen. Benjamin Adekunle, ‘black Scorpion’ Is Dead. / Asus Also Mocks Apple I Phone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.