Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

GEJ: I Can't Find The Chibok Girls: Parents Sacrifise For Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: I Can't Find The Chibok Girls: Parents Sacrifise For Money (759 Views)

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents / BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ: I Can't Find The Chibok Girls: Parents Sacrifise For Money by Sirniyeh(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chibok Parents Make Ultimate Sacrifice To End Boko Haram – Tell Jonathan To Go Ahead, Martyr Our Daughters And End Boko Haram By Brimah

The blessed parents of Nigeria’s 234 abducted Chibok Angels have made the ultimate sacrifice to end Boko Haram terror in Nigeria and rescue the nation from the reign of the devil: Quoting their message to President Jonathan:

“Parents of the abducted Chibok girls have told President Jonathan and the Nigerian Army to go ahead and end Boko Haram, even if it endangers the lives of the girls. They said they are ready to turn their daughters into sacrificial lambs, if it will end insurgency and the terror that Boko Haram has being carrying out.”

The parents further said, “they have conducted the funeral rites of their abducted daughters and are waiting for their dead bodies to bury them.”

Re: GEJ: I Can't Find The Chibok Girls: Parents Sacrifise For Money by lekkie073(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sirniyeh: Chibok Parents Make Ultimate Sacrifice To End Boko Haram – Tell Jonathan To Go Ahead, Martyr Our Daughters And End Boko Haram By Brimah

The blessed parents of Nigeria’s 234 abducted Chibok Angels have made the ultimate sacrifice to end Boko Haram terror in Nigeria and rescue the nation from the reign of the devil: Quoting their message to President Jonathan:

“Parents of the abducted Chibok girls have told President Jonathan and the Nigerian Army to go ahead and end Boko Haram, even if it endangers the lives of the girls. They said they are ready to turn their daughters into sacrificial lambs, if it will end insurgency and the terror that Boko Haram has being carrying out.”

The parents further said, “they have conducted the funeral rites of their abducted daughters and are waiting for their dead bodies to bury them.”
which missing girls?
Re: GEJ: I Can't Find The Chibok Girls: Parents Sacrifise For Money by lilprinze: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
chi even the girls parents have given up I don't blame them when the government have refused to take bold steps to bring them back and the parents are ready to use their innocent children as sacrificial lambs if that's what would bring an end to BH.
Re: GEJ: I Can't Find The Chibok Girls: Parents Sacrifise For Money by theassassin: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
If they finish yarning dust let them all go and rest

Facts: NO MISSING GIRLS
Re: GEJ: I Can't Find The Chibok Girls: Parents Sacrifise For Money by fairest(f): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmmmm... That is a very hard thing to do oh. Anyway may G̲̣̣̣̥O̲̣̣̥D help them
Re: GEJ: I Can't Find The Chibok Girls: Parents Sacrifise For Money by emmysoftyou: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
where is miss ezekwesili,the campaign manager..
come nd hear this,and stop telling or disturbing president jonathan to bringbakourgirls..again
it s bringbakourinsurgent to an end..
Re: GEJ: I Can't Find The Chibok Girls: Parents Sacrifise For Money by Sirniyeh(m): 3:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Mr. Jonathan please bring back our girls from Canada oooooo.
This our president went to Germany just for Falconet to loose the final cup. Shai.....God dey ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Health Minister Says N1.9 Bn ‘Ebola Fund’ Will Be Used For Cars, Others / Ebola: Diplomat To Face Manslaughter Charges For Fleeing To Port Harcourt / Boko Haram Sponsors Are Friends Of President Jonathan,says Chief John Odigie-oye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.