Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? (3086 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Can Settling Down In Canada Be Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Botool: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
I am confused, hear is my story ooo. My husband is an IT engineer, there is a part of his job where he helps clients receive money from the US and it's sent to Nigeria. He has bin on this job since I married him. But now for the past two months he has bin in a hot relationship with this white woman, Shez madly In love with him that Shez planning to divorce her husband for him, and my hubby is playing along, Shez in d US so they would never see each other, he doesn't av a visa and she thinks he is white, asked my husband why this is going on and he said she picks money for him and his playing along with her won't allow her run away with his money, actually many of his clients that pick up money runs away with his money, and it puts him In some kind of mess with the owners.
But now this is my worry, this woman is leaving her husband Becos of her man she would never see, when he eventually breaks her heart won't the law of karma affect my home. Two, should a wife tolerate this, my husband said as a good wife I should let him make the money, anyhow he makes it shouldn't be questioned by me.
Three, you need to see the chat they both have to a certain extent it doesn't look like they both r joking, it's really deep. Calls each other babe, sweetheart, love, boo and all, he buys flowers and chocolate and online and have it delivered at her house far in the US but my husband says I shouldn't be jealous since it's not real, but I kinda feel uncomfortable, you either love or you don't, someone like me I can't pretend to love, what if he actually has feelings for her and is only enjoying the moments. Cos it's bin two months now and he hasn't used her for any pick up job.
Now as a Christian and as a wife should I let this continue or u should I should stop them.
Or am I over reacting, also are their women here who can tolorate it. Since he said it's only an act u think there r ladies who can take it? So I can agree with d fact that my own is too much.
My husband's excuse is this: cos am not working yet still a stay home mum, he says I should let him do tha hustle anyhow he wants to and stop complaining.
What ya'll think?
Also Note that this two are far away from each other. He is here Shez is in d US.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by eph12(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is a delicate situation. You wouldn't want it to end in a way your husband will resent you. I don't think there's much you can do other than showing your displeasure. I guess you have to let him be. Trust him, he's your husband so you should but at the same time keep yourself busy with your work and other things so you don't think this too much. If he's adamant about this I guess you just have to trust him.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by ahnie: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
hmmm...spreads mat...eating guguru and licking metholatum.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by esmeralda1(f): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
Whateva d case, I think ur husband should continue to discourage her from divorcing her husband because of him, that one is too much a joke and should not be encouraged.
How he makes his money is definitely ur business and anything illegal should be frowned at.
As a person I can't allow it I will rather pray for a better business opportunity for my hubby than for him to deceive pple

14 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
ahnie: hmmm...spreads mat...eating guguru and licking metholatum.
shuooo!!!

op, since they are distance apart, I don't think you should be bothered. The divorce issue is too much sha!
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
ahnie: hmmm...spreads mat...eating guguru and licking metholatum.
pours ice water on her angry

And as for the Op, you and your husband want to play the woman "419" abi? angry

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Are you sure your husband is an IT engineer? undecided

I smell fishy business.

You should not be cool with your husband's "business relationship".

My two cents.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by ahnie: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
krall: pours ice water on her angry

And as for the Op, you and your husband want to play the woman "419" abi? angry
what's mi offence mr Krall
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Ab025(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
so, u willingly allowed ur hubby to play along in this "false boyfriend and galfriend" game all because of his money/work without xpecting boomerang....

i think karma just caught u...

5 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by ahnie: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
op this z a delicate marra please handle it with caution.fufu 4 thoughts..how does being an IT engineer amounts to collecting money.listen your husband z a fraudstar.xtricate yourself,bcus karma is real.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
In life we reap what you sow. What your husband is doing is wrong.

Dirty money can never last or bring fruitfulness.

Its best to live small and be at peace with yourself and God

Your hubby has boxed you into a corner because he knows that you dont have much say. . .PROVE HIM WRONG by first of all saying NO to this deceitful lifestyle and by bringing something too the table too.
Tell him you dont want his dirty money and start to refuse things that he buys with it.

I dont also think that you have the full story beacasuse I dont know how it got to the point where this lady thinks your hubby is a white man. I also dont understand the correlation between IT engineer and money changing

As his wife, when he is going down the wrong path, you need to find a way of bringing him back to the right path.

15 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
ahnie: what's mi offence mr Krall
indiscriminate spreading of mat here and there. angry

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Botool: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
eph12: This is a delicate situation. You wouldn't want it to end in a way your husband will resent you. I don't think there's much you can do other than showing your displeasure. I guess you have to let him be. Trust him, he's your husband so you should but at the same time keep yourself busy with your work and other things so you don't think this too much. If he's adamant about this I guess you just have to trust him.
One thing about me is I listen to what is good nd I kip it. Well spoken
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Dubby6(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
hmmm dis one is strong
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by egopersonified(f): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
ahnie: and licking metholatum.

hmmm, another one don enter nl.
Op, would it be possible to hear this his story from his friend or someone else in his line of bizness? Becos this pretense ish sounds somehow, before he would tell you to sign 'pretend' divorce papers to show her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Botool: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ab025: so, u willingly allowed ur hubby to play along in this "false boyfriend and galfriend" game all because of his money/work without xpecting boomerang....

i think karma just caught u...
I haven't done anything yet. Am trying to be wise In my decision b4 he will say am obstructing him from making money Becos am not working
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Botool: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
chaircover: In life we reap what you sow. What your husband is doing is wrong.

Dirty money can never last or bring fruitfulness.

Its best to live small and be at peace with yourself and God

Your hubby has boxed you into a corner because he knows that you dont have much say. . .PROVE HIM WRONG by first of all saying NO to this deceitful lifestyle and by bringing something too the table too.
Tell him you dont want his dirty money and start to refuse things that he buys with it.

I dont also think that you have the full story beacasuse I dont know how it got to the point where this lady thinks your hubby is a white man. What also does IT engineer have to do with money changing?
Dats my exact point. I am boxed in a corner cos am not bringing money to the table so I don't av much to say. Until I start bringing to the table he won't even listen to me.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by prologue: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmm.... well, since u re married, u have a responsibility to keep, as surely it will affect u.
there are many ways to send n receive money btw US n naija legally. No offense, take a look at things objectively.
he might be acting as a "trolley" for fast money. he needs a "blind" n the only way to keep her "local" is using "come and marry".
The earlier u start working and challenge him to stop this, the better.
" running away" with cash by other blinds might be associated with clearing dude checks n money orders. maybe they were caught or advised by authorities.
Save your home.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by ahnie: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
krall: indiscriminate spreading of mat here and there. angry
unspreads my mat.are you okai nau?
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Botool:
Dats my exact point. I am boxed in a corner cos am not bringing money to the table so I don't av much to say. Until I start bringing to the table he won't even listen to me.

Okay
This then is an oppourtunity to start bringing something to the table, no matter how little.

His excuse is that he is the only one huslting. He is not the only man in the world one who is the breadwinner but dont give him any excuses to continue with these his actions becasue what he is doing will almost definitly backfire and you will all suffer from it, not just him.

In the meantime, you still have to make it clear to him that you are not happy with this. Find his listening ear and let him know your feelings about all of this. Its wrong full stop.

Pray for your husband, your finances and your marriage. Pray that God opens His doors for your husband and in the meantime cut down on your expenses and requests from him so he is not under so much pressure
May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
undecided
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by eph12(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Botool:
One thing about me is I listen to what is good nd I kip it. Well spoken
Thanks
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
@OP:

Is your hubby a Christian?

Em you are asking if it is wrong for your husband to have extra matrial affairs and dupe a lady howbeit a foolish & greedy one? Deep down, you know the answer

Why are you not working since hubby is using that to box you to a corner? Any kids yet?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Botool: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
chaircover:

Okay
This then is an oppourtunity to start bringing something to the table, no matter how little.

His excuse is that he is the only one huslting. He is not the only man in the world one who is the breadwinner but dont give him any excuses to continue with these his actions becasue what he is doing will almost definitly backfire and you will all suffer from it, not just him.

In the meantime, you still have to make it clear to him that you are not happy with this. Find his listening ear and let him know your feelings about all of this. Its wrong full stop.

Pray for your husband, your finances and your marriage. Pray that God opens His doors for your husband and in the meantime cut down on your expenses and requests from him so he is not under so much pressure
May God help you.
I have spoken with him. But it didn't work jare. So av given up on talking it with him. But I don't want to suffer for a sin dat I know I av d power to stop. God will ask me, but my husband is one hell of a difficult person. Sadly My opinion hardly counts.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by eph12(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Botool:
I have spoken with him. But it didn't work jare. So av given up on talking it with him. But I don't want to suffer for a sin dat I know I av d power to stop. God will ask me, but my husband is one hell of a difficult person. Sadly My opinion hardly counts.
Did you say you have the power to stop? How?
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
It is wrong. Plain and simple.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by oieda: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
It's called deception and manipulation, somewhat. And the Bible says manipulation is even witchcraft.

You could go thru a third party means. Get a new line, mail and tip the lady off. Shei you have her contact ? Let the lady know the truth. That's if he is not listening. Don't just expect to know of a home break up by your man and you want yours to be cool and all. Let the lady know. Thru an anonymous means.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
IT engineer? Is that the new name for yahoo yahoo? Personally, I'd be more concerned about EFCC closing in. lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by itstpia1: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sounds like your husband is planning to be a widower at some point, sorry if I sound harsh.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Botool: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
eph12:
Did you say you have the power to stop? How?
Oieda has answered your question
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mrs, how did u marry a yahoo guy?
Assuming its not turning against u, u go still dey enjoy d money eh kwa?

Abasi mkpo!
Wetin I no go see for hia?

No advice o!
Una well done!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by adelegan1: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. / More Boys Reporting Sexual Abuse BY WOMEN - Report / 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.