Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife (1971 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by faithugo64(f): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
what will you do if an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife in your presence

sincere answers please

guys oya say the truth and the truth shall set you free
cheesy
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by constance500: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
na to shout "i'm going to sue you" grin

i neva write my will grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
It nearly happen one day. But as he saw us, he knew better and brought down his raised palm.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by Gflat: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
I'll beg but if he tries it...i don't mind landing @ the hospital but am gonna make sure he bleeds bad. I love my barbie smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by faithugo64(f): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
krall: It nearly happen one day. But as he saw us, he knew better and brought down his raised palm.
what would you have done?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by ontopmykondo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
na girl friend no be wife. angry Wetin she do why soja go slap am? undecided wetin she find go barrack
abi na so soja dey slap women for hia U must provide ansa b4 i decide

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by Lagusta(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
I have friends in the army...

If any randy soldier slaps any of my GFs, he'll sleep in the guard room for a month!!!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
faithugo64: what would you have done?
look left and right before running across the road to watch as she receives more beating angry
Wetin carry am go near army goat?

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by Dubby6(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
I go beat craze enter am angry

With my mouth after i don thin out
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by sebali: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wat i wud do largely depends on my status.(financial/social).

At my present status quo, i wud be very mindful on hw i wud apologise to the soldier regardless of who is at fault.

In d future wen my money don long......who born d soldier.......weda my babe wrong or not he don buy market

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by pussygotlips: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wetin carry her go army place

I not fit risk my life cuz of woman o

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by sebali: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
faithugo64: what will you do if an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife in your presence

sincere answers please

guys oya say the truth and the truth shall set you free
cheesy

Wat wud u do if d reverse was d case
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by ideee03(f): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Awww..dats chweet.
Gflat: I'll beg but if he tries it...i don't mind landing @ the hospital but am gonna make sure he bleeds bad. I love my barbie smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by mumumugu(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
i wil join him and slap her

is she mad? y would she provoke an army man,?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by youngds: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
... wisdom is profitable!! No be police oh undecided
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by MrTeymee(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
constance500: na to shout "i'm going to sue you" grin

i neva write my will grin
Love oo love oOocheesy
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by tayoxx(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na to boil water help her press the face na..abi wetin she want again....no bi me send her go army place

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by mrkay101(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Well it depends ooo..

If its my wife, I'd probably be ready to take a beating for her. I no sabi fight na cheesy

Then if its my gf, wetin concern me. Na sorry I go tell am. Wetin carry am go where Army dey? :/

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by Benita4bliss(f): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na wetin ur wife or girlfriend do or say.to soja make that makes him to slap her at d first place. Cos soja man cannot just slap woman any how witout a reason

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by jefflittlecent(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
i go let that soldier know say na training he go, dem no born am violent, i will do everytin humanly posible to have him dismissed by reporting him to quatre guard.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by karkel(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
main target i go enter army nxt na to terminate de slapper of ma gf or e bi na wif
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by femmy2010(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
I would simply say "this is not fair now,you could have told her to kneel down than slap her,well I leave you in God's Court,honey lets go home". grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na gobe for nigerian army o!First,I take his name and rank.Next,he must slap me join cos I go ruff am undecided
Next,I take my babe home,take care of her...no work that week-she has to rest.
I pick my fone,dial Keyamo and Falana's number and sue the army for assualt and ask for 30millon naira for damages.
Settle out of court and collect 20million
Take my babe wife to an automart and tell her "point and kill"
#EndOfStory angry

4 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by holarid(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
she must av done somtin wrong, i no dey support bad tin jare wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by faithugo64(f): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2014
Lagusta: I have friends in the army...

If any randy soldier slaps any of my GFs, he'll sleep in the guard room for a month!!!
shey you just dey form jackie now,pray it wont happen
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by Lagusta(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2014
faithugo64: shey you just dey form jackie now,pray it wont happen

try me sweetheart...
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2014
If it happens in my presence, i will return the slap as fast he landed his on my woman regardless of who's at fault. If it's in my absence, i will ambush the soldier and deal with him the boko style if get to know about it. Please don't copy me if u havn't got some physical combat skills.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2014
donpeey22: If it happens in my presence, i will return the slap as fast he landed his on my woman regardless of who's at fault. If it's in my absence, i will ambush the soldier and deal with him the boko style if get to know about it. Please don't copy me if u havn't got some physical combat skills.
I been wan weep for our nland guys b4 I c dis post. God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by harffie(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Slap him back!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by faithugo64(f): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2014
harffie: Slap him back!
hmmmmm,my hand no dey ooo,no be me open this thread oooooo
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2014
Why u dem fear
faithugo64: hmmmmm,my hand no dey ooo,no be me open this thread oooooo
Re: Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife by xynerise: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I'll beg but if he tries it...i don't mind landing @ the hospital but am gonna make sure he bleeds bad. I love my barbie smiley
Talk is cheap

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / My Boo Want Me To Meet His Mum / Is It A Must For Guys To Pay T-fare If A Lady Comes Visiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.