Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina (27682 Views)

Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A / Navy Arrests Boat With 400 Truckload Of Stolen Crude Oil / Nigerian Air Force Intercepts, Destroys Boko Haram Transport Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by zboyd: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

He's a raving lunatic.

Oh my goodness!

I have come across some helluva characters on the net...but this one takes the cake!
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 27, 2014
Facebook accounts please
zboyd:

ALLEGEDLY DIED?!

Surely you can't be serious?

So...unless the deceased had a Facebook page, they have allegedly died - not really died?

Dude, come on now!

That's a bit delusional, don't you think?

So...the families of the deceased are mourning figments of their imagination?

Lawd have mercy!!!

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by zboyd: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2014
GenBuhari: Face accounts please

For what?

What is that going to prove?

Give it up, dude!

EBOLA KILLS 90% OF THE TIME!!!

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 27, 2014
It will shut me up for good about Ebola hoax
zboyd:

For what?

Give it up, dude!

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
smiley. Ocho okwu 1 of nairaland.

babyosisi:

Lagosians

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
No facebook account yet?

now you believe me when I tell you Ebola is a hoax.
zboyd:

For what?

Give it up, dude!

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Bawss1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: No facebook account yet?

now you believe me when I tell you Ebola is a hoax.

You better stop this foolishness and educate yourself. Read read read

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
oh they irony undecided
Bawss1:

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGx66evPmk&index=2&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK_1hw06OM4sBq-Nj4ymIevF

Notice how the W.H.O. has inflated the Ebola death stats compared to madam president's figures.

She say 47 death and 28 of these Doctors / medical staff? Do you believe there is ever a disease where medical staff dying from it outnumbers ordinary patients?

She also says her people were resisting the Ebola centres - how revealing !!!
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
So it doesn't seem odd to you that of the hundreds of doctor's and medical staff killed, known of them have verifiable facebook accounts where condolences could be left?

Bawss1:

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by naijafresh: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2014
I believe Ebola exists, I rest

You don't believe, do something about it. Travel to Lagos and visit the isolation ward, give everyone there a hug, take a picture, eat with them and put the picture here as proof ( your own standards)

Once you can provide concrete verifiable proof, I will personally give you £1000. I put my money where my mouth is. You do the same.
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2014
babyosisi:

Lagosians
Yep right next to the snake meat they call it Oba soup when they make it so be careful!
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2014
GenBuhari: So it doesn't seem odd to you that of the hundreds of doctor's and medical staff killed, known of them have verifiable facebook accounts where condolences could be left?

Unfortunately most people are not aware of the depopulation theory and plan by Bill Gates and and his cohorts.
That million dollars he gave Obi was for passing out birth control.
White people can't understand why people want to have children when you are not able to take care of them.

Most people should study "manifest destiny" before doubting your theory.
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by naijafresh: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Don't believe everything you read on the internet, nairaland included

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Aggrieved APC Aspirants Activate Plan B / Chris Ngige Launches YuBoss To Create Jobs To Nigerian Youths(Pics) / Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.