Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature (1063 Views)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish / Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
The way i have been seeing it,bad boys have upper hands in things of the world ranging from:women,money,good social status etc.where i stay,i see nice guys struggling to keep one girl or have a good girl love them while on the other side i see bad boys(most of who are drug addicts and womanizers)running away from women because they are many in their life.
Is on this i say that bad boys are actually blessed by nature.
From ''No More Mr Nice Guy'' campaigner
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by stellaluv1: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na lie, nice re gud n blessed [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by sebali: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
By nature women prefer to pls men while living in the folly of being pleased(by men)
This is wat bad boys do very well........mak a gal feel pleased while she is actually doing d pleasing.
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nice guys have gone through hell in the game of relationship
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by McWhillion(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ok I'm a nice guy and it doesn't mean I don't like women. I don't womanize because I don't find it interesting and I usually and readily dissuade any babe that's on my neck. I don't like breaking hearts, I'm still paying for the ones I broke.
So if you're nice be nice.

4 Likes

Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
realy? wel, i cant change who i am because of a woman. is gud to be gud uno.

1 Like

Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
@op You're so right....
But still don't see any reason I gotta be bad... Being good is good n fun too, maybe someday the ladies will realize that too #iWish

1 Like

Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by calltonia2000: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
At op is a big lie. Is good to be good. Watch the end of those bad guys they are always messed at last. Sometimes they think they are playing someone not knowing they are playing them self. And they are always empty inside.You can never compare good with bad.
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by addictiv(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
I beg to disagree. For op to consider having a harem of females on u r tail an achievement shows the calibre of reasoning however it's totally unwise because part of what makes you a man is your ability to uphold ethical and moral values that would someday be imbibed in your kids and their offspring. It is illogical to say that the indulgence in social vices and evils ll promote ones ability to attain social affluence. This line of thought has lead to the destruction of many youths who would have been great if they decided to work hard and achieve success rather than taking a short cut. such affluence is usually short lived .
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Shalome(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
calltonia2000: At op is a big lie. Is good to be good. Watch the end of those bad guys they are always messed at last. Sometimes they think they are playing someone not knowing they are playing them self. And they are always empty inside.You can never compare good with bad.
let me know when enyimba game finish
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
addictiv: I beg to disagree. For op to consider having a harem of females on u r tail an achievement shows the calibre of reasoning however it's totally unwise because part of what makes you a man is your ability to uphold ethical and moral values that would someday be imbibed in your kids and their offspring. It is illogical to say that the indulgence in social vices and evils ll promote ones ability to attain social affluence. This line of thought has lead to the destruction of many youths who would have been great if they decided to work hard and achieve success rather than taking a short cut. such affluence is usually short lived .
i'm really seeing my write ups as the bitter truth of life,most rich and successful men today are criminals and bad boys who acquired their wealth through dubious means.that's why Chinua Achebe said and i quote:''there is no great fortune without an atom of crime'' 99percent of our polithiefcians are bad men even our top business men while the nice men are struggling as primary and secondary school teachers
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
calltonia2000: At op is a big lie. Is good to be good. Watch the end of those bad guys they are always messed at last. Sometimes they think they are playing someone not knowing they are playing them self. And they are always empty inside.You can never compare good with bad.
What is good or bad is environmentally or individually determined,in the game of politics,war,relationship and making money being good is bad and being bad is good(bitter truth)no body will teach you this.top politicians,business men and world powers know all these but won't tell anybody.America has stepped on toees to be great,Bill Gates and Dangote have empoverished so many people to be in forbes list.that's the nature of man,survival of the fittest.
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Cannonleo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
finniblinks: Nice guys have gone through hell in the game of relationship

Guy for more than 3 yrs I have failed to land a single babe cos am nice abi..transforming to bad guy soon
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Maximus17(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2014
someone's reorientation needs to be changed,its good to be good and cool, good babes are still out there!
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2014
Maximus17: someone's reorientation needs to be changed,its good to be good and cool, good babes are still out there!
where are they? Even church babes no dey date their church brothers.No matter how good a lady is,she will be more confortable dating a guy he needs to work on
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by AtheistD(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Patience. You have time on your side. Develop your skills and knowledge. Get a better understanding of your environment. Exploit any opportunity and build your future through a career.

All this bad boy talk is juvenile. So many bad boys have wound up in prison. Where are all their ladies now? Looking for a good guy to settle down with.

With time you will develop and better exploit opportunities. What you need now is drive, focus, and no distractions.
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by addictiv(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2014
^^^ Well said.
Re: Bad Boys Are Blessed By Nature by Sunkyphil(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2014
dats a very wrong assertion

(1) (Reply)

33 Tested And Trusted Ways To Avoid Infidelity / Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men / Why Won't He Say "I Love You" In Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.