Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 (4422 Views)

Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today / Don Jazzy To Retire As An Artiste In 2016 / Iyanya's P*nis Erects While Performing On Stage [see Photo..] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by Julius48: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, is secretly and quietly planning for his retirement. The reverential pastor with scientific mind has started building a retirement home for himself in his ancient village, Ifewara, Osun State, according to findings.
The ongoing housing project is a sprawling estate with a church auditorium, pastors’ quarters and other housing homes. Work actually began on the site over a year ago and it is expected that in the next one year the estate would be ready for accommodation.
Located on several hectares of land, the estate, according to Society People’s findings, when completed will serve as Adeboye’s retirement home which insiders say may be in 2016, though he already has a mansion that is not very far from the new site.

READ MORE: http://www.iconweekly.com/pastor-adeboye-erects-nmulti-million-estate-in-home-town/

Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by autofreak2020(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
This dude has really worked well for his money and he deserve this big retirement plan.
Baba made cash in Lagos and wan go enjoy life for village.
BTW, how pastor fit fly inside private jet without selling God to people in Lagos? just asking ni ooopoo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by kandiikane(m): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2014
So to do God's work too has retirement age? Nawa oo
There is a huge difference between a calling from God and a calling from yourself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by temi4fash(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2014
kandiikane: So to do God's work too has retirement age? Nawa oo
There is a huge difference between a calling from God and a calling from yourself.
bros abeg try read well before commenting... Even business owners retire from their personal business.. Not to talk of one which is not is property. The man is over 70 so he shld work till he dies ba. Whether he called himself or God called him is no body's business. Let God decide dat..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by rattlesnake(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2014
God forgive anyone reading this type of magazine

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by rattlesnake(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Code violation

We.don't use "erect" for pastors

undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by kandiikane(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2014
temi4fash: bros abeg try read well before commenting... Even business owners retire from their personal business.. Not to talk of one which is not is property. The man is over 70 so he shld work till he dies ba. Whether he called himself or God called him is no body's business. Let God decide dat..

Yes if he was indeed called by God then he should do the the work of God until his deathbed. I did not read where prophets of God retired after a certain period in the bible. Heaven is everlasting so should the ministry of God but I am not surprised. He built himself mansions by turning himself into a businessman using God name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by Donfamous(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Don't believe this kinda magazines Jare. My opinion
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by Grace2love: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2014
Julius48: Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, is secretly and quietly planning for his retirement. The reverential pastor with scientific mind has started building a retirement home for himself in his ancient village, Ifewara, Osun State, according to findings.
The ongoing housing project is a sprawling estate with a church auditorium, pastors’ quarters and other housing homes. Work actually began on the site over a year ago and it is expected that in the next one year the estate would be ready for accommodation.
Located on several hectares of land, the estate, according to Society People’s findings, when completed will serve as Adeboye’s retirement home which insiders say may be in 2016, though he already has a mansion that is not very far from the new site.

READ MORE: http://www.iconweekly.com/pastor-adeboye-erects-nmulti-million-estate-in-home-town/

some people usually look for problems where there is none. Please, are you his(Pst Adeboye) employer? Let God who called him judge.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by li2boy: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pictures or ..............
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by Systemguru: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
lipsrsealed

Husband Caught Wife With Another Man On Their Matrimonial Bed...
This happened in my village..
+18 watch the video HERE
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
kandiikane:

Yes if he was indeed called by God then he should do the the work of God until his deathbed. I did not read where prophets of God retired after a certain period in the bible. Heaven is everlasting so should the ministry of God but I am not surprised. He built himself mansions by turning himself into a businessman using God name.
eh is that so if you're so religious ,you should know better than bashing a man of God .or do you have a 6th sense on knowing who is a man of God?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by kandiikane(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
mrworldwide1: eh is that so if you're so religious ,you should know better than bashing a man of God .or do you have a 6th sense on knowing who is a man of God?
All I know is those who God calls do not retire from doing his work
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ok I admire u on not dissing me just hope u understand where I come from
kandiikane:
All I know is those who God calls do not retire from doing his work
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
*crying* My people perish due to lack of knowledge,if this it what the church is all about,why isn't church course included in the nigeria jamb brochure because I would love to live large using God's name as a means to amassing wealth at the detriment of the poverty stricken and gullible followers/members.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lol smooth criminal! cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 by OCTAVO: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
I know what this type of thread will end up turning into!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Pic Of Her Daughter's First Day In School / Wow See How Ludacris Fiancee EUDOXIE Used To Look Like In The Past! / See Beyonce And Rihanna Bleach So No One Should Talk About Naija Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.