Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown (1634 Views)

Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown by naijahot: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-d6GG13ifb9c/U_oEkhZQKiI/AAAAAAADZPg/BZz6gSPdgeU/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
There was a shooting at 1Oak nightclub last night in LA during a pre-VMAs party hosted by Chris Brown. Eyewitnesses claimed Chris was the target of the shooting and now MTO claims they know who tried to murder the singer and why. Find their report below...

Well here's what happened . . . allegedly. We ain't trying to snitch on nobody and get no one locked up either. Police need to do they're job though.

MediaTakeOut.com spies were in the building last night at the 1Oak party and it was a movie. Tons of celebs, and beautiful people too. But it all went south when a group of men tried to murder Chris Brown!!

You see, ever since Chris Brown got out of rehab - he's changed his lifestyle and his circle of friends. Our snitch explains, "Chris used to run with a bunch of gang bangers who were really scary. When he got out [of rehab], he cut them all off. I guess they're upset about that." Continue...

The inside snitch tells us that Chris was being THREATENED by his ex-homies . . . and they have been trying to EXTORT MONEY out of him for weeks. Well last night when Chris was at the VMAs it all came to a head. MediaTakeOut.com explained, "It was [Chris Brown's former homies] shooting. And they were trying to hit Chris."

Luckily we're told that the men were NOT GOOD SHOTS, and they shot people next to Chris in the VIP instead. Suge Knight was one of the people that were injured.

See more on http://www./2014/08/see-reason-why-some-gang-members-tried.html
Re: See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
naijahot:
Luckily we're told that the men were NOT GOOD SHOTS, and they shot people next to Chris in the VIP instead. Suge Knight was one of the people that were injured.

Suge Knight again? shocked
niqqur always present in shootouts & murder scenes since 1996

me thinks he should put his Gods given talent to betta use... maybe like hangin out wif da clueless one @ d aso villa, naija grin

TAN pikin dem, make una relax oo, I was jez merely makin a komment... geez angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown by seankay(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dats none of my business
Re: See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
dos niggas aint loyal........ wel, lucky u brown, n pls nxt time,stayout of troulble.
Re: See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
undecided half-baked niggas
Re: See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown by Waspy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
The focker Surge Knight is already trending online cos of the shooting
Re: See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown by Mynd44: 3:36am On Aug 25, 2014
A shooting, Suge Knight was present and the OP thinks this is about Chris Brown?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown by cirmuell(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2014
Mynd44: A shooting, Suge Knight was present and the OP thinks this is about Chris Brown?
Op never said anything, mediatakeout did. Do you have a better explanation? They are probably right you know.
Re: See The Reason Why Some Gang Members Tried To Kill Chris Brown by hatux: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Suge Knight again? shocked
niqqur always present in shootouts & murder scenes since 1996

me thinks he should put his Gods given talent to betta use... maybe like hangin out wif da clueless one @ d aso villa, naija grin

TAN pikin dem, make una relax oo, I was jez merely makin a komment... geez angry
You said my mind

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who do you prefer? / Popular EFCC Informant And Yahoo Boys Hunter, Alhaji Gay, Murdered (graphic Pic) / Photo : Singer Asa Caught Holding A COCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.