Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

How To Get A Genuine International Passport In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get A Genuine International Passport In Nigeria? (3507 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Genuine International Passport In Nigeria? by Jarikre: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2008
international passport please
Re: How To Get A Genuine International Passport In Nigeria? by bilms(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
hi man,

u can go to the immigration office yourself after applying on line to get your interview dates, although it is difficult doing it urself, but u can still do it if u dont wanna pay anyone.and ready for the stress.

but if u need it urgently, i can do it for you.

thanks
Re: How To Get A Genuine International Passport In Nigeria? by charliebiz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2008
Permit me to ask. Have you been issued a fake passport before, I am talking about the epassport. Just curious because have not heard anybody compalining of fake epassport since the day the new passport came out neither has any of my client comeback to complain about their passport being rejected in the embassy except when the information they provided in the embassy contradicts the one they use in filling the form while processing their international passport. Like Bilms said, it is one hell of a job if you want to do it yourself. If you insist, you can send me a mail and i will send you my special report tagged "13 Simple steps of how to acquire the e-passport with N9000" now i must tell you that you use this information after going thru the problems associated with acquiring your passport or you can come down to my office after calling me. House 25, 204 road, Passport Office, Festac town, Lagos.
Charles
Email: charlie4biz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Advice Migrating To The US / No More Canadian Citizenship @ Birth / How To Buy Your Way To A New Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.