Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll (2961 Views)

Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia / Absolutely Insane: Check Out A Man Got Married To A Doll (photo Evidences) / D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll by abdulaz: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godmother:

So you condone what that child did up there? Without being told soon he'll look for humans to practice this babaric act on and you are there shouting Allah uwakbar
don't be misunderstood, I'm not in any way in support of the extrajudicial killings perpetrated by ISIS or boko haram in the name of Islam as a religion, I'm just saying that the west caused the growth and spread of these islamist jihadist by sponsoring the uprisings that's ousted some leaders in North Africa and the Middle East, we all knew that the American CIA was behind the uprisings by rendering supports in form of arms and ammunitions. Now the war is over, what should they do with the weapon in their possession if not to fight the same westerners who they now perceived as threats preventing them from having total control of their land and territories, mind you, I'm sure you know what the US does when they tend offer help in the form of united nations military intervention?
Re: Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll by salam1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Watever u people lyk say as u wish. U kipsaying islam dis islam dat. Dnt dey v chrches dat allow gay marriage has any1 kom 2 teLl u dat all christians r gay. U people should continue d ride. 1 day d truth will b out but I tink it will b late 4 u people 2 make a U turn
Re: Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll by achi4u(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
I love to see Islam being wappped out of the surface of the earth so the world will know PEACE

NDIARA

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll by BrokenTV: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
salam1: As much as no1 can stop u from practicing christianity NO AMOUNT OF HATERED will stop us from practicing islama. Some of u tink with ur yansh, if daz how all muslims are, will dere b christian remaining in d North mumu people. Wen u r commenting stopgeneralising.
Thank God for the west, if not your religion would have raised the world down. How many religion do we have in the world, but which religion is giving the world headache if not Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll by Imoy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
salam1: Watever u people lyk say as u wish. U kipsaying islam dis islam dat. Dnt dey v chrches dat allow gay marriage has any1 kom 2 teLl u dat all christians r gay. U people should continue d ride. 1 day d truth will b out but I tink it will b late 4 u people 2 make a U turn
I prefer a gay to a bloody terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll by Arysexy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Islam is deadlier than Ebola angry
Re: Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll by salam1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
If its deadlier dan ebola ur generation would v. Bin wiped away lng b4 now. Its beta u people face d reality. Islam can never b taken away from its followers. It will shine 2 d end forever nd ever
Re: Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll by Ovamboland(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2014
abdulaz: don't be misunderstood, I'm not in any way in support of the extrajudicial killings perpetrated by ISIS or boko haram in the name of Islam as a religion, I'm just saying that the west caused the growth and spread of these islamist jihadist by sponsoring the uprisings that's ousted some leaders in North Africa and the Middle East, we all knew that the American CIA was behind the uprisings by rendering supports in form of arms and ammunition. Now the war is over, what should they do with the weapon in their possession if not to fight the same westerners who they now perceived as threats preventing them from having total control of their land and territories, mind you, I'm sure you know what the US does when they tend offer help in the form of united nations military intervention?

It is wrong to teach a child this,his mind is already abused. It also wrong to always blame the west and their interventions for the Islamist jihadist.
In all we should say the truth as it is and condemn the evil. I grew up in a Muslim community and I know that Muslims are not terrorists. My best friend back then was a Muslim but I was shocked when they were jubilating and they made some funny comment when 9/11 happened in the US. My brother,you will also be shocked. You need my to hear what friend's younger brother said. He was then 14years old. At is age they had fed him with so much hatred for the west. My question is by whom...who is feeding this hatred. Truth is after that 9/11 instance at my friends place, I became careful. I hope you get my point. I grew up knowing Islam to mean peace there goes a saying that "your actions speak so loud that I can't hear what you are saying" So it is important for the good Muslims to stand up to the bad ones always,each time they go against the tenents of peace Islam has to offer. Shukran(like my Arab friends will say)
Re: Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll by shizzleStar: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
evil relligion

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Child Jihadi Re-enacts Murder Of James Foley By Executing A Doll by solara: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom / Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men / PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.