Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? (23137 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
MY VIEW.
The REASON is dat FEMALE CREATURES POSSES Oestrogens and HCG and these hormones have some THYROID LIKE EFFECTS ...which is a hormonal effect that depicts FIRE..FIGHT and FLIGHT (like adrenaline)due to the synergy they exhibit.
DATS Y during MENSTRUATION and PREGNANCY..WOMEN BECOME OVERTLY IRRITABLE...dat it takes only THOSE dat know to this to MANAGE THEM WELL.
In the same way.... ,if a LADY is out to MEAN BUSINESS. (STUDY HER BOOKS)..or take on U....she Never backs out...because of these HORMONES ...
DATS Y ,wen it koms to issues of LIFE, am AFRAID of WOMEN....(Pouring ACID on BOYFRIEND)
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by charlito94(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Feraz: Now, the reason for creating this topic is because of this thread (BTW, viewers' discretion is advised)!!!

Growing up, I could remember the time my mum caught me and my siblings begging for suya grin from a fellow classmate. She saw us from afar and simply smiled while passing by (then, my primary school was quite close to our church). It was when we got home that we faced the penalty but not her beating us in public. Back then when I went to the market with her and was misbehaving, all she did was a quick look to restore me to the good boy behaviour. Sometime back while passing by a road, I happened to see a woman from afar slapping (and mending - permit me to say) a girl of say 10 years. Now, the girl's crime, I don't know but my issue is the way she was correcting that child in public. Couldn't she wait for them to get home? Even those that are apprentices do face the same treatment. You see a matured lady kneeling down in front of the shop with her arms raised up and eyes closed (tailors are mostly guilty of this - apologies to them all).

Same applies to househelps. Picture this scenario - A househelp was sent on an errand and maybe she couldn't make it back to the house on time due to one thing or the other. Then while coming back, a guy happens to ask for directions to a particular flat; she stops to explain to the guy. Madam comes outside and catches her; next thing she does is to humiliate her by beating her without knowing what was going on there. She may even go as far as shredding the clothes in public. angry

From the link above, what would warrant a woman do this to another that is going to grow to be a woman? Just because someone is bedwetting, you leave a permanent scar on her that she is going to live with for the rest of her life? angry angry angry

I'm not exempting men from this but it is always rare to see men do these in public and they are very few in most cases.

Why is it so? angry

Tags: Pickabeau1, coogar. . . .

Well not in all cases. Men also do d same especially d hurt tempered ones dat doesn't care about oda peoples view. Now let me give u a short story, wen I was abt entering uni my 1st schl dat my dat took me to he shouted at me in public and he did same always in public wen I was still in secondary schl and even beat me or slapped me somtyms he gave me a look den wen we got home, BACK TO D MATTER. Den durin d period I did clearance in my 2nd uni I applied which he followed me I received a slap n a shout with it twice in d ict's office at den just tank God I didn't know anybody. So no evry one re rational wen it comes to child control[/color][color=#006600]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Valanne(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
undecided come and ask my boss cry she is their president!
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Revolva(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Women sabi jealous themselves I see no reason how a woman can be a nigerian president...cos na jealousy other women gotake nearly kill her
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by nickz(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
women

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by 5minsmadness: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
babygirlfl:

I personally do not think it is more prevalent. I think it is percieved to be more prevalent. In my opinion, there are two reasons why it is percieved as more prevalent.

1. A woman is percieved as soft and nurturing which means that when she does something wrong, she is more critisized. Just like when a female robber is caught with other male armed robbers. You will hear people talk mostly talk about the female robber.

2. As it is then mostly talked about, it appears to be more prevalent.
Interesting.
This same argument can be used to defend the notion that men beat their wives more than wives beat their husbands.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by soulglo: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
snazzylove: Imagine a woman being ur boss in the office.

Imagine going for an interview and discovers that the head of HR is a woman

Imagine waiting for the approval of some project and its a woman that has the final say cry

Imagine getting married and you need to get the approval of MIL-to-be embarassed

Imagine a woman as your landlady shocked

Imagine so many other positions/events wia you have to encounter a woman. The experience most times is not pleasant at all.

I'd rather deal with a thousand bad guys than with one horrible woman.

Even on NL. Imagine the way they fight themselves. Faceless fight oo. If they meet one-on-one I wonder what will happen grin

Umumnwanyi! undecided

You have a chip on your shoulder about women. Give respect and in most cases you get respect back. You cannot say that you'd rather deal with a thousand bad men than one bad woman and expect that anyone would think you respect women

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by soulglo: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Feraz: Now, the reason for creating this topic is because of this thread (BTW, viewers' discretion is advised)!!!

Growing up, I could remember the time my mum caught me and my siblings begging for suya grin from a fellow classmate. She saw us from afar and simply smiled while passing by (then, my primary school was quite close to our church). It was when we got home that we faced the penalty but not her beating us in public. Back then when I went to the market with her and was misbehaving, all she did was a quick look to restore me to the good boy behaviour. Sometime back while passing by a road, I happened to see a woman from afar slapping (and mending - permit me to say) a girl of say 10 years. Now, the girl's crime, I don't know but my issue is the way she was correcting that child in public. Couldn't she wait for them to get home? Even those that are apprentices do face the same treatment. You see a matured lady kneeling down in front of the shop with her arms raised up and eyes closed (tailors are mostly guilty of this - apologies to them all).

Same applies to househelps. Picture this scenario - A househelp was sent on an errand and maybe she couldn't make it back to the house on time due to one thing or the other. Then while coming back, a guy happens to ask for directions to a particular flat; she stops to explain to the guy. Madam comes outside and catches her; next thing she does is to humiliate her by beating her without knowing what was going on there. She may even go as far as shredding the clothes in public. angry

From the link above, what would warrant a woman do this to another that is going to grow to be a woman? Just because someone is bedwetting, you leave a permanent scar on her that she is going to live with for the rest of her life? angry angry angry

I'm not exempting men from this but it is always rare to see men do these in public and they are very few in most cases.

Why is it so? angry

There's some truth to it. In a society were women are subjugated it really should not be a surprise that we see things like this. I personally think that It comes with the territory. Nigerian men treat their women like poop and the women in turn treat whomever they can like poop. Not saying the men don't mistreat people either but people are more willing to take similar abuse from the men with no complaint. Read through posts on here and see people talk about their boss expecting them to carry his brief case on the way into the office or a boss telling his driver to kneel down, or a man forcing himself on domestic help, men using their position in office to force girls to sleep with them to keep their jobs. When all these people get abused who do you think they'll take it out on. The next available person that cannot protect themselves. The driver who was humiliated by his boss would likely go home and take it out on his wife or go drink his sorrow and shame away before he heads home and slaps his wife because she said good evening. The woman who has to sleep with her boss to help put her younger ones through school might be the one who would join a group of women to bully another woman who she thinks has it easy. The domestic help who keeps getting raped by her boss would probably be the one who would harm an innocent child in her care. The woman who's husband can't seem to keep his penis in his pants would likely take it out on her domestic staff or if she's a boss at work on her employees. It goes on and on. Until Nigerians stop behaving like slaves and slave masters we will keep dealing with these atrocious and uncivilized behaviors

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by babygirlfl: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

You have a chip on your shoulder about women. Give respect and in most cases you get respect back. You cannot say that you'd rather deal with a thousand bad men than one bad woman and expect that anyone would think you respect women

Exactly and as I said earlier, women who say such are not good people themselves
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by babygirlfl: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
5minsmadness:
Interesting.
This same argument can be used to defend the notion that men beat their wives more than wives beat their husbands.

Oga you can start a topic about that and we discuss it. I don't like discussing two topics in one because it causes confusion.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by pickabeau1: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
The funny thing about these defenders of the women brethren is that they prefer to have male bosses, have more guys as pals than females..

ok ....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
pickabeau1: The funny thing about these defenders of the women brethren is that they prefer to have male bosses, have more guys as pals than females..

ok ....

Really? Did they say so?
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
J12: There's so no point trying to bring in gender issues to the topic. This is not about a woman or women's attitude towards their fellow women but a case of sheer wickedness and evil. If a man had done that to a fellow man, nobody would sensationalize the problem; if a woman did it to a man, nobody would too.
We should see ourselves as human beings first before bringing up gender issues to politicize our problems.

Exactly.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by bukatyne(f): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
babygirlfl:

Very true. Most women that think other women are bad are not good themselves

Very funny

All women expect me are bad, wicked bosses etc. etc.

Well Well cheesy

As a female, it is logical I learn from a fellow female how to lead in future cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by pickabeau1: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Really? Did they say so?

Does the post apply to you... yes or no would suffice
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

Does the post apply to you... yes or no would suffice

Answer to your question:

No.

Question for you:

Don't you reply to MY posts that do NOT "apply" to you?

And you still have not answered the first one.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by pickabeau1: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Good.. most ladies i know roll with guys more easily than ladies and they definitely prefer male bosses

To your question.. i dont get the context...

carefreewannabe:

Answer to your question:

No.

Question for you:

Don't you reply to MY posts that do NOT "apply" to you?

And you still have not answered the first one.

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
pickabeau1: Good.. most ladies i know roll with guys more easily than ladies and they definitely prefer male bosses

Good you mentioned the ladies YOU KNOW now.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by pickabeau1: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Good you mentioned the ladies YOU KNOW now.

ok.. if it makes u feel better,,, do you have more male pals than female?
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by missEmjay(f): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by bukatyne(f): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
pickabeau1: Good.. most ladies i know roll with guys more easily than ladies and they definitely prefer male bosses

Most of them prefer male bosses because they are easier to walk over

A little pouting and what not will make some male bosses fall to the whims of their female subordinates

Female bosses do not care for all that and just wants the job done

Humans usually want the easy way out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
wink
Valanne: undecided come and ask my boss cry she is their president!

[size=14pt] ehyaaaaaaa! [/size]
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by pickabeau1: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Logical but not sure it applies in most of the cases..

Do you have more male pals or female

Which of the genders have u enjoyed working with more?

bukatyne:

Most of them prefer male bosses because they are easier to walk over

A little pouting and what not will make some male bosses fall to the whims of their female subordinates

Female bosses do not care for all that and just wants the job done

Humans usually want the easy way out
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by bukatyne(f): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
pickabeau1: Logical but not sure it applies in most of the cases..

Do you have more male pals or female

Which of the genders have u enjoyed working with more?

I enjoy working with people based on personality and not gender

It actually applies in most cases

Most men that are very unyielding are seen as 'harsh'
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by pickabeau1: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
ok.. what of the pals...
bukatyne:

I enjoy working with people based on personality and not gender

It actually applies in most cases

Most men that are very unyielding are seen as 'harsh'
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Wiinnd(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
In Tubaba's voice, ''Heartless brother,sister. Inconsiderate baggar''. ''MAN UNKIND''!
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Anyigor21(f): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
I as a lady hate when i am slapped or insulted in public. U can do whatever u feel like doing to me in private i can still condone it but not in public. I wont take it
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Ekundayo7: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2014

Why is it so? angry

The reason why these pos examples do those things is usually because there is another bigger POS above her. The woman was raised in a family where the husband ruled, beat the mother, took any verbal reply as backtalk that was met with aggression and punishment. Men and their sexist misogynist ideology are responsible for most of the murder, violence, rape, and stagnation of progress on this planet. When will men ever figure out that a hard fist does not equate intelligence or the capability to rule. Women grow up and then marry into hostile environments where they are treated as slaves or 3rd class citizens. What do you expect women to do once they get the freedom to take out their anger, hostility and frustration onto someone? If you have been dealing with repression and physical violence your whole life you will turn right around and lay it onto that person below you. All of Nigeria does it,m or most. It is a sick sick country. Man thinks he is superior to woman, woman to child, Igbo to Yoruba, Hausa to all and on and on...
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by AbdulSokoto(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
babygirlfl: This is not a problem with women only. This is a problem with society. We practice master slave relationship in almost every sector. Boss to staff, government to the people being governed, pastor to members, husband to wife, madam to house girl, lecturer to student. civil servant to civilians and the list goes on. There is constant abuse of position and leadership in our society. We as a society need to change the way we think.
No,,,, ths your list, teacher to students and so on, we already knw those happning anytime anyday.... The case is, 'why do women enjoy humiliting their fellow women?
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by babygirlfl: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
AbdulSokoto: No,,,, ths your list, teacher to students and so on, we already knw those happning anytime anyday.... The case is, 'why do women enjoy humiliting their fellow women?

The answer is in the post you quoted.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by hermesprogidy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
most women who do this, have man problems.. Either they have unhappy relationships or non at all. They end up transfering the aggression to other women (woe betide the other woman if she's younger or more beautiful or shapely) whom they see as directly or indirectly as the cause of their problems or probably other women remind them of what they have lost or long to have.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

ok.. if it makes u feel better,,, do you have more male pals than female?

Female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiv Elders Ban Traditional Marriage Festivities, Peg Expenses At N100k / Marriage Introduction In Yoruba Land - What Is Expected Of The Groom To Be? / Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.