Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! (2984 Views)

Urgent Need Of 1.5m Gsm Numbers In Calabar / Free: Generate Gsm Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by ZinoFego: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2014
Hi,

Please I need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM numbers.

Do you have to offer for free or for sale, please contact me.

Thank you.
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by semasir: 1:23am On Aug 25, 2014
I have got a comprehensive one available for #8000 with all the LGAs. U can reach me on 08098002051.

ZinoFego: Hi,

Thank you.
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Vstuffs(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2014

Thank you.
get from this link http://star-nigeria.com/star_league_admin.php?state=RIVERS&view=

Or you alert me from one(in excel file)#2000
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Youngzedd(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2014

Thank you.

Don't be deceived @ OP

All those stuff they sell out there are random generated numbers.

If you need to send Sms to targeted location, I am talking about current location, Contact NetBulkSMS.com customer service for full details. We have connection with network providers.

Note: Selling people's numbers is against the law.

But if you insist, we can give you that same GSM numbers they sell One Naira per number FREE OF CHARGE.
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Youngzedd(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2014
youngcee:
And you want op to contact you........no try spoil market for other people,because person fit spoil your own biz

I told OP the truth.
We have been on this business for long.

So I should leave the OP to waste his money on rubbish numbers they sell out there right?

I am willing to give you that same numbers they sell upto 75k FREE OF CHARGE.

Condition: The messages will be sent from our portal.
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Dionjerry(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2014
hello I just bought mine yesterday its grouped into state and local government area add me on whatsapp or call me 08106436062 email dionjerry442@gmail.com
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by ZinoFego: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks bro. I actually bought some Rivers State numbers yesterday but I found out that they were generated, the guy did me a refund.

The slight challenge I have with your offer is that, the SMS must be sent from your platform. My friend who actually need the numbers has a subscription somewhere to send the first batch of the SMS. Maybe, the subsequent ones, I'll convince him to send from your platform.

Could you please still give me the numbers all the same?

Thank you.

Youngzedd:

Don't be deceived @ OP

If you need to send Sms to targeted location, I am talking about current location, Contact NetBulkSMS.com customer service for full details. We have connection with network providers.

But if you insist, we can give you that same GSM numbers they sell One Naira per number FREE OF CHARGE.
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by ZinoFego: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Still waiting, I do not have any favorable response yet.

Thank you.
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by ZinoFego: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks for the various offers. I need more please.
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Dionjerry(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
check my whatsapp msg bro
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by ZinoFego: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
I sent two emails to you, please respond to them.

Thank you.

Youngzedd:

Don't be deceived @ OP

Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Youngzedd(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
ZinoFego: I sent two emails to you, please respond to them.

Thank you.

The mail is bouncing back.

The data will be send as an attachment to you after the due procedure as discussed.
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by payne4real(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Www.crystalvaleimtermediary.com verified GSM numbers sorted by LGA
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by payne4real(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
payne4real: Www.crystalvaleintermediary.com verified GSM numbers sorted by LGA
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by ZinoFego: 1:10am On Aug 27, 2014
Your URL is not loading!

payne4real: Www.crystalvaleimtermediary.com verified GSM numbers sorted by LGA
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by payne4real(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
ZinoFego: Your URL is not loading!

It's www.crystalvaleintermediary.com
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Youngzedd(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2014

Thank you.

Similar case here https://www.nairaland.com/1879244/omojoy-imhanria-o-www.sms24hours.com-fraud
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by dweb: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Hello,
I have the GSM numbers for River State Sorted into local government in 2 formats (txt & doc)
I will give part of a local government free to test drive, if you are satisfied then you can buy the whole state at N15,000
let me know if you are interested in this offer.

NOTE: the GSM numbers are authentic but the state relevance range between 60% - 70% because of the following reasons:

1) Mr A is based in Lagos but has been living in Ibadan for the past 6 months
2) Mr A's home town is in Osun but has a record of living in Lagos and Ibadan
3) Mr A studied at University of benin
4) Mr A bought MTN line on one of his vacation trip to abuja and registered it in abuja
5) Mr A was at Ijebu Ode (Ogun State) during last year presidential election and voted there

Example 1 - 5 is few of the most common ways of gathering GSM records, so it is possible the owner of a GSM number in River State's Database be in another state at the time of your GSM advertisement or phone call and that is why I said that state relevance range between 60% - 70%

Please let me know if you are interested, attached is the screenshot
phone: 08039514689
email: help@gunsms.com

Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by semasir: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Aside the sorted 774LGAs and 34LCDAs in Lagos up to 60 million for the entire nation, I am pleased to introduce to you a newly compiled phone numbers database of 1.6million for Rivers state alone which is classified by names, gender and their LGA for just #30000. This is verified and updated

ZinoFego:
Thanks for the various offers. I need more please.
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
dweb:
Hello,
I have the GSM numbers for River State Sorted into local government in 2 formats (txt & doc)
I will give part of a local government free to test drive, if you are satisfied then you can buy the whole state at N15,000
let me know if you are interested in this offer.

NOTE: the GSM numbers are authentic but the state relevance range between 60% - 70% because of the following reasons:

1) Mr A is based in Lagos but has been living in Ibadan for the past 6 months
2) Mr A's home town is in Osun but has a record of living in Lagos and Ibadan
3) Mr A studied at University of benin
4) Mr A bought MTN line on one of his vacation trip to abuja and registered it in abuja
5) Mr A was at Ijebu Ode (Ogun State) during last year presidential election and voted there

Example 1 - 5 is few of the most common ways of gathering GSM records, so it is possible the owner of a GSM number in River State's Database be in another state at the time of your GSM advertisement or phone call and that is why I said that state relevance range between 60% - 70%

Please let me know if you are interested, attached is the screenshot
phone: 08039514689
email: help@gunsms.com
I am interested.
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by Youngzedd(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by milroz(f): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=paynreal post=25795794]Www.crystalvaleimtermediary.com verified GSM numbers sorted by LGA
[/hey]
Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by segunade82: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Newly Released GSM Database

Get our updated over 140 Million GSM phone numbers contacts database, it has also been updated with other registration agency in the country and verified, it contain all the 36 state phone numbers, It is 100% genuine. The newly release INEC database is sorted by streets, the polling unit name, surname, sex, phone number, you cannot get this anywhere. This GSM database street by street and polling units was just Released. what are you waiting for, dont miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to politicians at any amount you wish, call me now for the newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified gsm database of all Nigerian. All at a give away price. see sample below.

Newly Released Email Database

Download Our Current & Updated over 5 Million Active Nigerian e-mail address Database directory updated weekly which has been proven to bring 100% positive result to several businesses across Nigeria. In total it is over 5Million Nigeria Active Email Addresses for your sure effective Email Marketing. (Guarantee Results Oriented Services), The email address is categorise bellow:

1. 100, 000 Lagos Residence
2. 700,000 Emails from Jumia
3. 1M Individual emails
4. Top corporate business organizations emails
5. (0ver 50,000 entries) Real Estate Emails & Its GSM Database
6. Nigerian Churches emails
7. Nigeria Internet users Email
8. Events planners’ email
9. Nigeria Job Seekers emails
10. Nigerian Hotels email addresses
11. Cool 160,000 High net worth Individuals emails Database and HR managers
12. 53,000 Nigerian Companies/Business Database with full details ( Name, Address, Phone No, Emaill address etc )
13. Nigerian businesses and their emails
14. 80,000 Medium to large scale businesses e-Mail Database-of SMEs-
15. (2,215 Entries) Engineers eMails & Its GSM Database
16. 17,000 GSM Business Owners In Surulere, Ikeja, Island & Amuwo Odofin Lagos State
17. 900,000 active Working Class Emails addresses in Nigeria
18. 500,000 active General Internet users' emails addresses in Nigeria
19. 20,000 active classified contacts of Co-operate Executives in Nigeria
20. Over 600,000 active Business details in Nigeria (Names, Phone Nos, & Emails)
21. B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Customer) Nigerian emails
22. Over 600,000 Active Emails addresses of online shoppers in Nigeria (those who buys stuffs regularly on JUMIA, KONGA, KAYMU, DEALDEY
23. 50,000 active emails & phone numbers of top senior and co-operate executives in Nigeria
24. 39,009 Lagos Students Active Emails address
25. 65, 536 Nigeria active emails nationwide
26. 52,140 (Business School in Nigeria)
27. High connected Individuals and Co-operate organization

Re: I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! by refils2021: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hello, contact me for your valid, active and authentic gsm phone numbers for the entire 36 states plus the FCT, they are all recent and are categorize by name, LG, DOB, sex, polling units, rac number, occupation, vin numbers, polling units name and phone numbers. this is all you are looking for to boost your business. All these are at pocket friendly price. Call or chat me for samples. 07052506488, Michael.

(1) (Reply)

*just The P2P And MLM You Can Think Of... We Will Give You Exactly What U Want* / How To Apply For Google Adsense And Actually Get Approved / Content Or Backlinks ? What Should Be More Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.