Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips (29474 Views)

Ten Points For The Improvement Of Performance Of Windows Server / Adsense Qualification / CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Cutiexprincex: Please why am i not seeing blank ads on my blog after pasting the ad code in the html box?
http://www.pejuliciouz..com

Helllo Cutie. This is probably because you have not enabled it.

Go to your Earnings on blogger dashboard and look carefully you will see the button for 'Display Ads' either on posts alone, on post n sidebar or none
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by saints2(f): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
fleps:

Helllo Cutie. This is probably because you have not enabled it.

Go to your Earnings on blogger dashboard and look carefully you will see the button for 'Display Ads' either on posts alone, on post n sidebar or none

Hello Fleps,
I apperciate every of your mentoring. I recently began blogging after a long time, pls kindly help to access these blogs and lemme have your honest suggestions
mytechiesworld..com

ajayiwrites..com

Thank you.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by chukschrystian: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gud evening folks, pls i wanna ask how long it takes to get APPROVED by Adsense. My Blog is chukschrystian..com and its bearly one week. thanks
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
saints2:

Hello Fleps,
I apperciate every of your mentoring. I recently began blogging after a long time, pls kindly help to access these blogs and lemme have your honest suggestions
mytechiesworld..com

ajayiwrites..com

Thank you.

I really like the design of mytechiesworld..com but it seems you have not really finished removing the default sliders. Also I doubt Adsense will approve you except if all the articles are re-written before published. Also when you apply for adsense, you may get Insufficient content because you may not have enough keyword for a particular niche for the bot to aggregate and develop codes
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
chukschrystian: Gud evening folks, pls i wanna ask how long it takes to get APPROVED by Adsense. My Blog is chukschrystian..com and its bearly one week. thanks

If you have up to 20 to 30 articles, you can apply for adsense. But IF YOUR POSTS ARE COPIED, you will not get approved and if you do, then it will be a miracle.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by saints2(f): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
fleps:

I really like the design of mytechiesworld..com but it seems you have not really finished removing the default sliders. Also I doubt Adsense will approve you except if all the articles are re-written before published. Also when you apply for adsense, you may get Insufficient content because you may not have enough keyword for a particular niche for the bot to aggregate and develop codes
Thanks bro, I am having issues editing the sideline bar, those at the top, you have any idea?

Can u please explain what u meant by insufficient and using aggregate codes.

Thank you
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
hello, how do you find deltatoday..com ?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by daakins(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello Brother,am so happy to have found this group. Pls review my website and help me find the reason why am yet to qualify for adsense. http://wired2thenews..com thank you
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2014
gboru: hello, how do you find deltatoday..com ?

Nice and clean. I like it.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2014
daakins: Hello Brother,am so happy to have found this group. Pls review my website and help me find the reason why am yet to qualify for adsense. http://wired2thenews..com thank you

Hello Daakins, there is one obvious reason... Copied Content!
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2014
fleps:

Nice and clean. I like it.
thanks,but my problem is I don't get views sad ... Every post is <=40 any tip?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by daakins(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
fleps:

Hello Daakins, there is one obvious reason... Copied Content!

ok thanks......that means its going to be difficult to be reporting news online..i will start writing about news that happened in my vicinity...pls is it advisable to delete the old ones or i should keave it there....thank You...
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Dclique(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
i keep getting. ' site doesn't comply with adsense policy'. I'm just tired. Pls Check out my blog its www.sosmaitonline.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
gboru: thanks,but my problem is I don't get views sad ... Every post is <=40 any tip?

Please help me understand. You mean an average of 40 DAILY?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
daakins:

ok thanks......that means its going to be difficult to be reporting news online..i will start writing about news that happened in my vicinity...pls is it advisable to delete the old ones or i should keave it there....thank You...

You can continue but here is my advice. Open another , start posting relevant and original content for 2 months and have an average of 30 - 40 posts then apply. When you get approved, you can paste your code on any website you own including http://wired2thenews..com

1 Like

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dclique: i keep getting. ' site doesn't comply with adsense policy'. I'm just tired. Pls Check out my blog its www.sosmaitonline.com

I greatly perceive that SOME of your contents are copied! Also you need to change the design of your site. Try changing the theme too.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Dclique(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
fleps:

I greatly perceive that SOME of your contents are copied! Also you need to change the design of your site. Try changing the theme too.
Copied?. I wrote everything there myself. I'll work on the design but blogger doesn't really have nice templates.
I'm thinking of moving to wordpress.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
fleps:

Please help me understand. You mean an average of 40 DAILY?
40 and less
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dclique:
Copied?. I wrote everything there myself. I'll work on the design but blogger doesn't really have nice templates.
I'm thinking of moving to wordpress.

Now I said I GREATLY PERCEIVE, I did not outrightly say you copy. Let me explain something to you. www.acegoals.com is my website and its a professional blog about career. If www.careerism. com posts 100 Top Companies on Alexa.com and I see the post, like it and decide to write something on that using the same list (which I must because it is correct) and just change my opening paragraph, Google considers it a copied content (when newly applying for AdSense) or duplicated content with lesser value.

Most of your posts are like that. I notice that the first paragraphs of each posts are probably your own words but the lists you provide or school info are not yours at all. You got the info from an online source. There is no way you would have been the first to generate lists such as 'fake universities in Nigeria' or 'Top 10 universities in Nigeria' or 'Top Approved Universities in Nigeria'. No. You must have gotten the lists from somewhere which has already been indexed by Google before yours. That's how Google knows copied content.

So until you're approved for AdSense, there are some posts that may be considered copied but innocently are not 'entirely' copied.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
gboru: 40 and less

How do you know this? Do you have an account with Google Analytics? Please let's be frank, I think the real issue here is that you are not getting enough clicks on your Google ads. If you have an average of 40 views daily, then menh I congratulate you! Many bloggers here don't even have half of that weekly not to talk of daily.

Do you have webmaster tools enabled? Do you have a sitemap submitted to Google? All these things you very much need. For example I have an average of 400 VISITS per month on my website with over 800 PAGE VIEWS. Now that's something for me to work with and increase over time. Your posts needs to encourage people to read other posts. Do you have related posts enabled on your blog whereby when someone finishes reading a post they can see other posts related to it and then move on to it.

Also, blogger is very limited compared to wordpress when it comes to plugins and widgets. Do you revive your old posts too? This enables your old posts to be reposted to your social media accounts automatically even when you sleep. It encourages more page views daily. I have enough plugins that do stuffs for me and I'm okay with it. Sometimes I am so busy that I don't write a post for 3 to 4 days yet I have pages views those days as well from my old posts.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
fleps:

How do you know this? Do you have an account with Google Analytics? Please let's be frank, I think the real issue here is that you are not getting enough clicks on your Google ads. If you have an average of 40 views daily, then menh I congratulate you! Many bloggers here don't even have half of that weekly not to talk of daily.

Do you have webmaster tools enabled? Do you have a sitemap submitted to Google? All these things you very much need. For example I have an average of 400 VISITS per month on my website with over 800 PAGE VIEWS. Now that's something for me to work with and increase over time. Your posts needs to encourage people to read other posts. Do you have related posts enabled on your blog whereby when someone finishes reading a post they can see other posts related to it and then move on to it.

Also, blogger is very limited compared to wordpress when it comes to plugins and widgets. Do you revive your old posts too? This enables your old posts to be reposted to your social media accounts automatically even when you sleep. It encourages more page views daily. I have enough plugins that do stuffs for me and I'm okay with it. Sometimes I am so busy that I don't write a post for 3 to 4 days yet I have pages views those days as well from my old posts.
thanks boss for taking your time. i have Google Analytics enabuled also get 1,5k plus views per month, my ads are not getting clicks... was thinking 40+views is kinda too low.... check out, i just added a text..
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Sethuncahier(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oga Fleps! If I have copied blogspots already on my blog? Will I delete it or leave it? Will it affect Adsense qualification? Thanks
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Dclique(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
fleps:
So until you're approved for AdSense, there are some posts that may be considered copied but innocently are not 'entirely' copied.
I understand you sir. Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
gboru: thanks boss for taking your time. i have Google Analytics enabuled also get 1,5k plus views per month, my ads are not getting clicks... was thinking 40+views is kinda too low.... check out, i just added a text..

Haaaa! shocked YOU ARE RISKING A BAN!!! I repeat, YOU ARE RISKING A BAN from GOOGLE!!!!!! And you are appearing soooo unprofessional. Please put away those texts. Don't allow Google see it or google bots read it or else your google account will be disabled and you'll never be able to re-approve or unban it. Hmmmm! This is just showing that you are desperate and people will not consider you serious.

PS to all bloggers (serious ones) I'm having a big thing coming up that will involve some logistics and planning from the interested bloggers. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sethuncahier: Oga Fleps! If I have copied blogspots already on my blog? Will I delete it or leave it? Will it affect Adsense qualification? Thanks

Some people argue that 25% of copied posts is enough to still get approved for adsense. But experts advise that you have 0% of copied posts and let the content be 100% original.

I suggest you remove them and if you use wordpress, get a plugin called 404 Redirect. Because if those posts have been indexed on google and someone clicks on it, it will give a 404 error message but the plugin will not allow the visitor be taken there but will be redirected to the home page or any other page you choose. Error pages are not good for SEO, too much of it de-ranks a website.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Sethuncahier(m): 3:40am On Sep 30, 2014
fleps:

Some people argue that 25% of copied posts is enough to still get approved for adsense. But experts advise that you have 0% of copied posts and let the content be 100% original.

I suggest you remove them and if you use wordpress, get a plugin called 404 Redirect. Because if those posts have been indexed on google and someone clicks on it, it will give a 404 error message but the plugin will not allow the visitor be taken there but will be redirected to the home page or any other page you choose. Error pages are not good for SEO, too much of it de-ranks a website.
But at times on Google I do see my copied posts being indexed on google search and still directed to my blogposts
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Sethuncahier: But at times on Google I do see my copied posts being indexed on google search and still directed to my blogposts

Of course it will be. But you have not applied for AdSense. It will be better to already have AdSense account before you copy. Check websites like Nigerians.com and thetrentonline you'll notice that everything is copied and they have AdSense enabled. But they did not apply for AdSense with those websites. Also even after you have AdSense you will have to be careful how you copy. For example, Recentnigeriajobs.com will redirect you to jobzila.com (without AdSense) Recentnigerianjobs.com had AdSense running but they were probably banned due to God knows what chief of which I suspect is copied contents. And we all know that once you're banned, you will not be approved with the same website or home address.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
fleps:

Haaaa! shocked YOU ARE RISKING A BAN!!! I repeat, YOU ARE RISKING A BAN from GOOGLE!!!!!! And you are appearing soooo unprofessional. Please put away those texts. Don't allow Google see it or google bots read it or else your google account will be disabled and you'll never be able to re-approve or unban it. Hmmmm! This is just showing that you are desperate and people will not consider you serious.

PS to all bloggers (serious ones) I'm having a big thing coming up that will involve some logistics and planning from the interested bloggers. Stay tuned!
removed. Google can't ban me seriously... They have this special love for me loll... Seriously.. Do you know haowmanybtimes I've canceled my adsense account?? Am loved... Waiting for your BIG TIN
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
gboru: removed. Google can't ban me seriously... They have this special love for me loll... Seriously.. Do you know haowmanybtimes I've canceled my adsense account?? Am loved... Waiting for your BIG TIN

grin hahahahahahahaha! Sharp guy! Well, anyway I can not wait for the big thing too. It's time for real bloggers to take over. I get excited any time I just think of it. It will surely benefit you too since you have AdSense already. Keep thy fingers crossed!
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
fleps:

grin hahahahahahahaha! Sharp guy! Well, anyway I can not wait for the big thing too. It's time for real bloggers to take over. I get excited any time I just think of it. It will surely benefit you too since you have AdSense already. Keep thy fingers crossed!
ok boss... Am working hard to make sure I receive my first adsense payment before my 19th birthday next year... Good news= I got 500+ views today alone smiley , my adsense reached 20$ in one day!!!!!! So so happy
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Sethuncahier(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
gboru: ok boss... Am working hard to make sure I receive my first adsense payment before my 19th birthday next year... Good news= I got 500+ views today alone smiley , my adsense reached 20$ in one day!!!!!! So so happy
Wow! Good target! What's your blog's url so as to help you click bomb on those ads.*hahahahaha*just kidding o! Or else Google go vex.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Godwin Benson Wins Internet.org Award After Meeting Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.