Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips (29458 Views)

Ten Points For The Improvement Of Performance Of Windows Server / Adsense Qualification / CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Please help me to review my blog. I have deleted all copied content and am about to start afresh. Look at the template, abt us, contact, privacy policy, if it is ok, bfore i start writing article on it. i av been rejected twice. http://petalsblog.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Fortuz: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
At last, my adsense account has been approved. Thank you Jesus
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 1:56am On Aug 07, 2016
I follow you bro.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Haleonet: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
pls. Mr flep, help me review my blog www.haleonet.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by dimexy247(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2016
fleps:
Hello everyone!

I got to read some views and lamentations about google AdSense program approvals and rejections here on nairaland and I've decided to help out and at the same time call out on other webmasters who have been approved to share their experiences before they got approval or what they did to get approval after disapproval. I've read a lot! I mean a lot over the past months about AdSense on many blogs and I am confident that I can help out.

So this is how it will go. You post your unapproved website or blog url here, I visit it and tell you whether it is qualified for AdSense or not and if not, I'll provide useful tips for you to improve and then stand a chance for approval.

Please note that your blog or website must not have adsense. This topic is strictly to help those without AdSense. Aslo if you're submitting your link, tell us if it has been rejected before and how many times. Other gurus are free to provide solutions too.

I have been rejected thrice. My blog is SundyLinks
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by chocolateme(f): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
dimexy247:

I have been rejected thrice. My blog is SundyLinks
why wont you be rejected eh? Coconut head kiss
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by dimexy247(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
chocolateme:
why wont you be rejected eh? Coconut head kiss

I was looking for that common phrase, say it now or else.............
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by chocolateme(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
dimexy247:

I was looking for that common phrase, say it now or else.............
i did not ask you where you work, stop displaying your immaturity. Who u epp? Whether na witch FM 907.4 or toilet 101, nairalbders no ask of your profession or wetin dey give u akpu. Eche m na uche gi di n'ife a na aru.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by dimexy247(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
chocolateme:
i did not ask you where you work, stop displaying your immaturity. Who u epp? Whether na witch FM 907.4 or toilet 101, nairalbders no ask of your profession or wetin dey give u akpu. Eche m na uche gi di n'ife a na aru.

Chai, yes yes yes yes!!!!! That one pain am, Chai, but I be baddo sha. Don't be angry I got a nice job while you're just hating here. Let me tell you more, I graduated as an Industrial Chemist from........no you have to say something sensible to make me tell you much more...... e pain you. choco olodo. Oponu oloriburuku Omo

1 Like

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by chocolateme(f): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
dimexy247:

Chai, yes yes yes yes!!!!! That one pain am, Chai, but I be baddo sha. Don't be angry I got a nice job while you're just hating here. Let me tell you more, I graduated as an Industrial Chemist from........no you have to say something sensible to make me tell you much more...... e pain you. choco olodo. Oponu oloriburuku Omo
ladyg here said i should tell u that common sense is not common. That you are also following her sister up and down her on Nairaland. That you dont know wherebyou belong. Lol. That u started by quoting her. Check who u labelled' Prostitute. (To use it in a mild way)" in one of your posts and she showed you her husband and kids. Anyway now i understand why u quoted me when it was obvious that thousands of members saw the post and overlooked it. Na wao .. go check 'aragbagbuokwagi' moniker.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by dimexy247(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
chocolateme:

wow, e just dey pain u now, oh boi, d table don't turn. maybe u shud give ur lady there to help u type. i Don laugh tire. but I miss that ur common phrase, say it mumu guy_girl. oponu, headless chicken. just let my guys catch you and locate ur location, den u will know me better. mumunatu
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by bartz025(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
fleps:
Hello everyone!

I got to read some views and lamentations about google AdSense program approvals and rejections here on nairaland and I've decided to help out and at the same time call out on other webmasters who have been approved to share their experiences before they got approval or what they did to get approval after disapproval. I've read a lot! I mean a lot over the past months about AdSense on many blogs and I am confident that I can help out.

So this is how it will go. You post your unapproved website or blog url here, I visit it and tell you whether it is qualified for AdSense or not and if not, I'll provide useful tips for you to improve and then stand a chance for approval.

Please note that your blog or website must not have adsense. This topic is strictly to help those without AdSense. Aslo if you're submitting your link, tell us if it has been rejected before and how many times. Other gurus are free to provide solutions too.
sporty247..com
Pls help me review it.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Frankicent(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Hey bro check my blog www.Geeklogic.net this blog Is over 1year+ still yet adsense don't want to approve it. To be Frank i don't know where the problem is coming from.... help.me out www.Geeklogic.net
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by lazarus123: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
please review my web site www.lasbrey..com it has been rejected 5 times
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Olive64(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
fleps:
Hello everyone!

Here's my Health and science blog. Please help review it.
http://www.learnxlr.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by olyrayy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
It seems the OP is nowhere to be found. undecided undecided angry undecided
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by dimexy247(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2016
Applied countless number of times but no success http://sundylinks.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by jswaggz98(m): 1:41am On Jan 18, 2017
ACE GOAL THANKS FOR THAT BUT HELP ME CHECK MY LYRICS SITE I APPLIED FOR ADSENSE AND AM STILL PENDING APPROVAL THOUGH STILL ON THE SECOND STAGE OF APPROVAL HELP ME CHECK FOR FAULTS.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Monsur247(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
fleps:
Hello everyone!

www.m24health.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nyiter: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2017
my website was disapproved some months ago and I have shape the website, so I am pleading that may check the website and tell me what to do and reapply. www.snazzy.com.ng
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by ACFreeHost: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : [url]WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM[/url]
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Legitinfo3(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by YorubaMod(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
We offer you the best throwback musics in the industry
https://mp3gaga.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Godwin Benson Wins Internet.org Award After Meeting Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.