Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:01 PM

Malaysians Like Molesting Tourists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malaysians Like Molesting Tourists (2058 Views)

Kidnapped French Tourists Released In Nigeria / Okorocha Promises Palm Oil Plantations, With Help Of Malaysians. / 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaysians Like Molesting Tourists by Litmus: 1:51am On Aug 25, 2014

[size=14pt]Tourist robbed and raped after terror ride[/size]

PETALING JAYA: A 25-year-old American tou­rist was robbed and raped by two men after being taken on a 80km terror ride in a taxi.

The woman had gone shopping at a mall on Monday and hailed the taxi when she had finished.

The taxi driver, with a man in the front passenger seat, picked up the woman.

Sources revealed that instead of heading to her intended destination, the victim was robbed before being taken on a 80km ride from Mutiara Damansara to a house in Sungai Pelek, Sepang.

The two abductors then took turns raping the tourist.

It is learnt that the woman freed herself on Tuesday and sought the assistance of passers-by before lodging a police report.

Petaling Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Arjunaidi Mohamed confirmed that police have received a report.

“We have arrested one man so far and in­vestigations are ongoing. We hope to detain the second suspect soon,” he said.

[size=14pt]DUTCH TOURIST GANG RAPED IN MALAYSIA: TRUE STORY[/size]

KUALA LUMPUR - They gang-raped a woman and then set her on fire, but after only five years in jail, five men are about to be free to walk the streets of Kuala Lumpur again. Just weeks ago, a 15-year-old ethnic Indian student was raped and murdered, prompting a bitter public outcry.

Malaysian society seems to be sending the wrong signals about rape, beginning with the laws that let off too easily those who commit such a crime to an attitude that it is all right for men to be aggressive while women must suffer in silence. Ivy Josiah of the Women's Aid Organization (WAO) put it succinctly:''Rape is one issue this country has not dealt with properly.''

Women's groups say it is shocking enough that a predominantly Muslim nation like Malaysia is experiencing a rising number of rape cases. But they say it is all the more devastating to realize that authorities are doing little to prevent rapes and less to help the victims.

In 1996, there were 1,071 reported rape cases in Malaysia. This grew to 1,323 the next year, and the upward trend looks to be continuing. In the past four months, the local media have been reporting at least one sexual assault a day. Last month, a woman and her daughter were raped by her 41-year-old son-in-law. A Dutch tourist was gang-raped at a rubber estate.

Activists concede that media coverage and the consequent rise in public awareness are encouraging more and more women to report sexual attacks. This may help explain the increase in recorded rape cases, they say. But they also note that for every 10 rape cases, nine go unreported.

Part of the reason for under-reporting lies in legislation. Local legal advocates have long had problems with the laws pertaining to rapists and other sexual offenders. They point out that the sentences meted out to those found guilty are too light, with a rapist getting only a whipping and a maximum prison sentence of just five years. Also, there is the question of definition. Under Malaysian law, rape occurs only when a man forcefully penetrates a woman's sexual organ with his penis. Using another object such as bottle or a stick, therefore, does not constitute rape.

Non-government organizations have been clamoring for years for the act covering rape and other sexual assaults to be amended. The last time a change in the law was made, however, was in 1989, when it was deemed that a victim's past history could not be brought up to defame her.

Women's groups, however, stop short of asking for the death penalty for those found guilty of rape. They fear this punishment would prevent incest survivors especially from reporting abuse, since they may not want the blood of their fathers or other relatives on their hands.

These days, the All Women's Action Society (AWAM) is asking for the abolition of the stipulation on corroborative evidence such as physical injuries in rape cases. It also wants compensation for rape survivors. At the same time, though, AWAM and other women's groups say whatever is lacking in the law is but a reflection of the flawed societal attitudes regarding rape, its perpetrators and their victims.

AWAM researcher Ong Julynn, for instance, rues the fact that there is high tolerance for men who go around bragging about their sexual prowess, which they equate with being ''real men''. She adds,''Masculinity allows aggression, which leads to rape. There is a thin line between the two.'

IN MALAYSIA, TOURISTS MUST BE CAREFUL OF GETTING RAPED
Well, I know rapists are every where, but I found out that in my country, the level of crimes related to rape is incredibly high compare to other countries in the region or even in the world...(here a blog that collect some links related to rapes in Malaysia http://constructicle..com/2007/06/malaysia-why-so-much-gang-rape.html )

so, if you are a tourist, female tourist, I suggest you to take precaution before you experience one of the worst nightmare in your life.

Here some stories about tourists got raped in Malaysia:

"In 1996, there were 1,071 reported rape cases in Malaysia. This grew to 1,323 the next year, and the upward trend looks to be continuing. In the past four months, the local media have been reporting at least one sexual assault a day. Last month, a woman and her daughter were raped by her 41-year-old son-in-law. A Dutch tourist was gang-raped at a rubber estate."

http://www.atimes.com/se-asia/AH25Ae02.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malaysian police have arrested a former bus driver who allegedly raped three foreign tourists including a 10-year-old Kuwaiti boy in recent days in different hotels in Kuala Lumpur, news reports said Wednesday.

His other victims were a 24-year-old South Korean woman and a 43-year-old Irish woman, the Star newspaper said. It said the 38-year-old man, who has 13 previous convictions for robbery and burglary, was caught Tuesday with the help of footage from a security camera in a hotel.

No charges have been filed yet and he will remain in police custody for eight days pending investigations, the Star said. Police officials were not ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stayed in Pulau Redang and Pulau Perhentian In Terengganu for 2
weeks due to my research and I observed a lot of things done by the
local male youngsters to the ladies who visited there.

The VICTIMS were those who came alone or with group of girls only,
most of them came with one female friend.

The guys acted as a normal driver of the boat for the resorts but
they selected the lone girls mostly the dumb Chinese girls and
western ladies.

But if the girls were accompanied by guys, they will not dare to
touch.

When they reached the snorkeling area, they will 'HELP' the ladies by
holding their hands to snorkel here and there. Most of the Chinese
ladies wear exposed and sexy swim wears and they will peeped at their nipples and underwears from behind.

The worst part was they bring along their local friends to join the
club, to get one or two victims everyday. They gathered on jetty
eyeing at their prey.

Then, they will guided the girls to plastic containers with fresh
water to wash them up, sometime trying to 'help' them by touching
their body parts.
They girls thought they were friendly and helpful but they have other
intentions.

After the girls were so busy to wash and clean up, the locals will at
that time handed them mineral water (with something inside), the
girls are not aware at the time and drank it. It happened everyday
and I watching it everyday. Then suddenly the girl will allow them to
hold her hand and walked to the boats and go away to the resort and
finally to the rooms, with the other local 'friends' following behind
'TO JOIN THE PARTY'!!!

Sometimes they will ask the local or western ladies do they like to
have some sun block cream. Then they will apply some on their skin.
Once, to my surprise the lady naked her breast and let them 'played'.
Then I knew what they applied was actually the 'Minyak Dagu or Corpse Oil', one type of 'Jampi or Curse Oil' so that you will love them.
They kissed her until she was brought to her room.

Please remember Terengganu state , the Black Magic is strong over
there.

Remember, I observed these for 2 weeks but cannot stop them, they
have many many friends around, if I questioned them , I will be in
trouble...over there.

I hope every lady will take precaution on this matter and forward
this to everyone.
Just let them know that if the drivers are so friendly, they will
take advantage of them, they have to beware. I was so frustrated
because the girls so dumb to trust them. I asked one of the victim
and she said she didn't remember anything but she said she have some DREAM that she had sex with the locals. SEE !!!

There are insufficient evidence to prosecute them cause they cleverly
done their job including dressing up victim nicely to original &
don't leave any traces behind even ejected externally. And when the
victims awakened they were told they had a short nap. Salt water
further makes it difficult for them to discover on the spot until
perhaps later.

This happened in Pulau Tioman and can happened any other places.
Victims include Italian, American Japanese..

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid / Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence / Ibadan-based Prophet Predicts Coming Of Nigeria’s ‘messiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.