Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self (784 Views)

Man With 17 Hours erecti0n Has 24 Injections In His Manhood To Relax D attention / How Do I Lose Weight Easily Without Starving My Self / Where Can I Find A "good" Gym In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self by Henrypraise: 2:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Dear nlders,

I find it hard to relax n enjoy my salary/ money m always involve in tryin to execute one small pet project or anoda, I won't even wanna shave my hair or look gud once I av a project/ target in mind, I am well paid @ least 4 naija standard, I find it difficult to even eat yea I prefer eatin 1 tym a day(dinner around 4 or 5pm).. Whilst my colleagues ar gettin married, furnishing dia apartments n getting cars, I find mysef not doin any of des tins, instead I worry abt d "future".

Its really tellin on my health n I don't knw how to stop it. Even my parents have warned me to desist from worryin but each tym I wanna go out to flex/ relax n enjoy my cash, my mind just tell me: y spend dis money here wen u can draft it to so n so place.

I don't even have a car cos I feel I shud invest d money n in no tym, I will get d money in 3 folds. My investment work 4 me though but I kip gettin reduce n reduce n not lookin my normal happy sef.

Nairalanders pls how do I relax n stop worrying abt d "future"?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self by starpon1: 3:13am On Aug 25, 2014
my guy i hv same problem my own is even worst dat i hardly give away #50 to sum1
Re: I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self by bigtt76(f): 3:15am On Aug 25, 2014
Relax you're on the right path. Furnishing apartments or getting a car projects that come and go ...in other words, they're more of liabilities than assets.

Each year new household stuffs like TVs come out making acquired ones outdated. Same with cars too, but your projects( hope it is a viable one sha) should stand the test of time and cater for your future which is very important.

Don't lose focus but at the sametime ...don't starve or deprive yourself youthful indulgence.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self by Henrypraise: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2014
starpon1: my guy i hv same problem my own is even worst dat i hardly give away #50 to sum1

Yea its dat serious, pple say its stingyness but de won't understand, I have a diary were I write every damn kobo I spend n shud I notice 1000 naira has bin spent on "rubbish", I take dat 1000 naira from sumwere else dat isn't gonna kill me but sure wud purnish me e.g transport/ feeding.
bigtt76: Relax you're on the right path. Furnishing apartments or getting a car projects that come and go ...in other words, they're more of liabilities than assets.
Each year new household stuffs like TVs come out making acquired ones outdated. Same with cars too, but your projects( hope it is a viable one sha) should stand the test of time and cater for your future which is very important.
Don't lose focus but at the sametime ...don't starve or deprive yourself youthful indulgence.

Nice talk but @bolded brings me to d problem @ hand how do relax to not deprive mysef des youthful indulgence Knwin fully well m currently @ my prime below 30.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self by bigtt76(f): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2014
Its all about priorities my dear. If I may ask ...what are your ideas of relaxing/flexing. Partying, Clubbing, Womanizing, drinking, going to the cinemas, sports etc?

You can weigh in what you think would impact your life as well give you an avenue to relax. Say for instance partying, though may be seen as over-indulgence but then serves as an avenue to network (if you find yourself in the right party crowd). You may also look into joining a gym or sports club where activities there would not only relax you but also help health-wise.

I could go on and on but the bottom line is since you're scared of spending unnecessarily, look for an avenue where you spend once to kill two birds (as I've highlighted above).

Henrypraise:

Yea its dat serious, pple say its stingyness but de won't understand, I have a diary were I write every damn kobo I spend n shud I notice 1000 naira has bin spent on "rubbish", I take dat 1000 naira from sumwere else dat isn't gonna kill me but sure wud purnish me e.g transport/ feeding.

Nice talk but @bolded brings me to d problem @ hand how do relax to not deprive mysef des youthful indulgence Knwin fully well m currently @ my prime below 30.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self by rane06(f): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with ur life style as long as your investment is yielding fruit. Let me ask you, what kind of friends do you keep? Are they also like you? If the answer is yes then i don't see you changing any time soon. Though it's good to plan for the future but u also need to learn how to relax too. Try to strike a balance
Re: I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self by pappyrose(f): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Henrypraise. Life is just a moment. Don't let urs pass u by.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self by eleojo23: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Coming back
Re: I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self by Henrypraise: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
pappyrose:
Henrypraise. Life is just a moment. Don't let urs pass u by.

tank yhu pappyrose, i feel inspired.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Relax And Enjoy My Self by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
A borrowed life

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Find 38-year-old Baby Skeleton Inside Woman's Body / Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute LUTH Professor Who Claimed Ewedu Is A Cure / 10 Conspiracy Theories About Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.