Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Un Educated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Un Educated (1714 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Un Educated by kaaz(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2008
is there any impact by getting married to un educated person or can you marry un educated person
Re: Un Educated by whitelexi(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2008
Chances are an incredible one in a billion, but i guess i can. Only problem is that where i come from, only one person cannot marry a woman, the entire village marries the woman so the choice will be out of my hands by the time family members chook their interests, let alone when extended family and villa members step in grin grin
Re: Un Educated by kaaz(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2008
kaaz:

is there any impact by getting married to un educated person or can you marry un educated person

SOOR I DONT GET YOUR POINT
Re: Un Educated by kaaz(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2008
whitelexi

SORRY I DONT GET YOUR POINT
Re: Un Educated by MrCrackles(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2008
Re: Un Educated by whitelexi(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2008
kaaz:

whitelexi
SORRY I don't GET YOUR POINT

There is a 1 in 1billion chance that I'd personally consider it if the person is nearly perfect in all other areas of civilization. But like i said earlier, the choice of whom u marry does not rest with u alone, because she will be scrutinized by family, friends, and community. . . So that can also have a huge impact if she's illitrate.
Re: Un Educated by Busybody2(f): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2008
whitelexi:

. . . But like i said earlier, the choice of whom u marry does not rest with u alone, because she will be scrutinized by family, friends, and community. . . So that can also have a huge impact if she's illitrate.

I would not allow the person whom I want to marry to be subjected to the third degree by anyone cheesy I will marry who I want to marry wink
Re: Un Educated by kaaz(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2008
whitelexi

I DO AGREE WITH YOU

BUT IN THE OTHER WAY IF A GIRL IS NOT EDUCATED AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER EXCEPT FROM NOT BEING EDUCATE I THINK I CAN TEACH HER FEW THINGS ON MY OWL
Re: Un Educated by whitelexi(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2008
Busy_body:

I would not allow the person whom I want to marry to be subjected to the third degree by anyone cheesy I will marry who I want to marry wink

All of una with this western culture sef grin Well, apart from being married lovers, my wife will have to be accepted by my family at the least, it is the benchmark of long lasting marriage relationships, not the divorce culture we know over here.

Yes, I be real african man to the marrow
Re: Un Educated by Busybody2(f): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2008
whitelexi:

All of una with this western culture sef grin Well, apart from being married lovers, my wife will have to be accepted by my family at the least, it is the benchmark of long lasting marriage relationships, not the divorce culture we know over here.

Yes, I be real african man to the marrow

Having a mind of one's own, and no being legless and spineless like you tongue is not a western culture cool Just don't let Uju see this your character flaws na, otherwise she will lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Un Educated by whitelexi(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2008
Busy_body:

Having a mind of one's own, and no being legless and spineless like you tongue is not a western culture cool Just don't let Uju see this your character flaws na, otherwise she will lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Of course you can have a mind of your own and still make silly mistakes in the end, besides when you're in love, you're foolish 90% of the time. What the old folk see sitting, we cannot see when we climb a mountain. I'd definitely like my family to approve of any girl i bring home. However, I already know they'll disapprove of Uju cos na fight we go dey fight throughout our stay at home grin
Re: Un Educated by kaaz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
lol shocked
Re: Un Educated by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2008
whitelexi:

Of course you can have a mind of your own and still make silly mistakes in the end, besides when you're in love, you're foolish 90% of the time. What the old folk see sitting, we cannot see when we climb a mountain. I'd definitely like my family to approve of any girl i bring home. However, I already know they'll disapprove of Uju because na fight we go dey fight throughout our stay at home grin
You think
Re: Un Educated by Tatase(f): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2008
I think it depends on how you want your relationship to be. Some guys really like the oga status of things like they really want to feel like the knowledgable one in the relationship.

For me sha, I think education is important, because it's been such a big part of my life and it's very important to me so I want a guy who can relate to me on that level, like when I say something, he knows what i'm talking about and vice-versa. I don't think I would marry someone who was completely uneducated but I mean never say never, I guess.
Re: Un Educated by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ topic

I hate ignorants as they don't even know they are ignorants, making you want to cut off their head after you have sewed their mouths. They have a serious and contagious disease called STUPIDITY and the more you are exposed to it, the more you are likely to be infected.
Re: Un Educated by OBVIOUS(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2008
Uneducation is different from ignorace as michelin89 puts it. There are many educated people that are very ignorant and unnecessarily proud.

Uneducation may only affect income. However, there's also a yardstick for the level of education. Men like Bill gates, and co don't have college degrees but are more educated and make more money than some with Ph.ds
Re: Un Educated by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
OBVIOUS:

Uneducation is different from ignorace as michelin89 puts it. There are many educated people that are very ignorant and unnecessarily proud.

Uneducation may only affect income. However, there's also a yardstick for the level of education. Men like Bill gates, and co don't have college degrees but are more educated and make more money than some with Ph.ds

What concerns education and money? They are separate things. An educated person with or without money is a step ahead someone who is full of money and doesn't know jack.
Re: Un Educated by hotchic1(f): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2008
I'd go with whitelexi on this;
Considering Nigeria's culture ,the family members do have some say on who you marry and its alwayz good for one's partner to have a good relationship with one's family members.
You can't always be right and sometimes when you are in love,you make funny decisions.
Re: Un Educated by kaaz(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2008
is it necessary your parent av to like your girl?
Re: Un Educated by kaaz(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2008
:d
Re: Un Educated by arramyjay: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2008
If he has manners,and b4 we get married i will home tutor him my self.
Re: Un Educated by whitelexi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2008
Ujujoan:

You think

I reckon, dont u?

hot chic:

I'd go with whitelexi on this;
Considering Nigeria's culture ,the family members do have some say on who you marry and its alwayz good for one's partner to have a good relationship with one's family members.
You can't always be right and sometimes when you are in love,you make funny decisions.

God bless u grin
Re: Un Educated by richo(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2008
there is a difference btw an uneducated nigerian who cant speak english and are usually the extremely poor and foolish and
the uneducated american or european who can speak well but just ddnt go to college

i can marry anybody i want,m once the person has common sense and can speak english
Re: Un Educated by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2008
whitelexi:

I reckon, don't u?

God bless u grin

You'll be surprised wink
Re: Un Educated by dav234: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
yes i can,there is nothing wrong,but what is the level of his/her education?as long as he can communicate a bit,that is all. Grammer does not bring happiness and joy,which we look for in marriage.
Re: Un Educated by whitelexi(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2008
Ujujoan:

You'll be surprised wink

That'll be a first, but i'll remain open minded as much as i seriously doubt it grin
Re: Un Educated by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2008
whitelexi:

That'll be a first, but i'll remain open minded as much as i seriously doubt it grin

O ye men of little faith cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way . . . . funny signature
Re: Un Educated by whitelexi(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
Ujujoan:

O ye men of little faith cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way . . . . funny signature

Signature is for someone like u, only this one chooses to stalk me on NL grin
Re: Un Educated by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Signature is for someone like u, only this one chooses to stalk me on NL grin

Really? Sure you are not the one stalking her him wink
Re: Un Educated by hotchic1(f): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2008
whitelexi:

God bless u grin

Amen.Thanks
Re: Un Educated by tope2000(f): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2008
If hes rich n handsome then yeah grin tongue
Re: Un Educated by DisGuy: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
kaaz:

is it necessary your parent av to like your girl?

according to many educated people- YES!! weird uh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Cute Busty Lady Needed For Serious Dating/marriage / All Nairaland Babes Here Please! / What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.